AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-13, 23:53   Link #421
The Green One

Heh heh, for all his posturing Blaze went down like a third string chump. Priceless.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 00:44   Link #422
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Heh heh, for all his posturing Blaze went down like a third string chump. Priceless.
Only fitting he and his other friend were nothing more than grunts. No wonder they wanted Raul and Airi to join them. Even if the hero system was restored idiots like those two would have just gotten killed anyways .
Old 2013-12-14, 03:51   Link #423
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Old Man ride look like something very specific
Spoiler for NCC-1701-D:
Didn't notice it before, but all the seats in his car look like the captain's chair from Picard's Enterprise. Strange how they got the captain's chair right, but not the ship itself...
Old 2013-12-14, 04:24   Link #424
SQA

The chair isn't copyrighted.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 05:38   Link #425
Calca
Expressionless

How much is it to purchase a Fino?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 07:12   Link #426
EroKing

Magic items are OP
Old 2013-12-14, 07:34   Link #427
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
The chair isn't copyrighted.
The ship being copyrighted can hardly be the reason, as it still looks like a Star Trek ship.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 12:34   Link #428
VTHokiePride

I always knew there was something different about the boss. I was surprised that we didn't see Lam fight her older brother instead of Seara.
Old 2013-12-14, 19:27   Link #429
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The ship being copyrighted can hardly be the reason, as it still looks like a Star Trek ship.
Specifically, it looks like the recent movie version of the ship, which Paramount would be even more likely to exercise copyright on than Picard's decades-old Next Generation version (the NCC-1701-D).

I always thought the D was the ugliest of the designs, anyway (with the exception of the "pregnant guppy" B), so maybe it was an aesthetic choice.
Old 2013-12-15, 08:20   Link #430
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Specifically, it looks like the recent movie version of the ship, which Paramount would be even more likely to exercise copyright on than Picard's decades-old Next Generation version (the NCC-1701-D).

I always thought the D was the ugliest of the designs, anyway (with the exception of the "pregnant guppy" B), so maybe it was an aesthetic choice.
Actually, ST got its spike popularity with TNG, not the recent movie.
It can't be for Aestetics either though as the JJprise is a bad choice in that regard.

The series is directed at younger people who would probably not recognize the D if shown, so I guess thats the reason they took the JJprise instead of the Galaxy.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 00:26   Link #431
ArcanaT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
[link removed]

It's world-shaking information that anime viewers should not know. ANN should be ashamed of themselves for putting it out in the open like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
[link removed]
Nobody go to that link unless you're willing to read a couple of major spoilers.

For future reference, Roger, anything, other than the series itself, that reveals information about the future plot of the series is a spoiler. That's kind of the definition of "spoiler", because for a lot of people, it "spoils" the watching of the series. Be careful about linking to sites like ANN, Wikipedia, SanCom, etc., that have spoilers, without at least giving a warning. Some people can get very upset about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
This was exactly what popped into my head as soon as they discovered that magic eater stuck inside the meter in the last episode. This week's episode even further cements my suspicion that Amada is behind these "coincidences" especially after hearing that the buyer will have to pay a cancellation fee and a visitation fee if they change their mind about buying the item. The corporation is obviously morally bankrupt, using slave labor that they literally work to death, so what's a little devious fraud that lines the pockets of the big-wigs? No doubt they also have all the important politicians and government officials in their pockets, as well, wink-wink, nod-nod.
So I created an acc just for this as im SOOOO curious. Can anyone provide me the link of the spoiler through pm or just tell me the spoiler? PLEASE. Cause the links are removed
ArcanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 17:22   Link #432
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Soo... Is tomorrow the last episode, or is there one more?
Old 2013-12-19, 21:47   Link #433
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Supposedly tomorrow's it's the last one.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 12:56   Link #434
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 12 (End):
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 14:52   Link #435
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yea this is the last one and glad its gone cause it was downright awful. And really I don't even know how to describe this series its not a comedy cause its not funny its not a romance either. Slice of life no wouldn't say that either. Fantasy that's about it. Harem definition wise yes really its not even your standard harem
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 15:05   Link #436
Avaricia
My Lord

Raul Slash....
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 16:24   Link #437
VTHokiePride

So by showing the order she took of the customer, Fino went back to normal. That was easy.
Old 2013-12-20, 16:26   Link #438
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I kind of wish they'd stuck with full blown seriousness for the last episode since they already went this far. I mean bringing Fino back with employee quotes and an invoice, Raid actually paying for the items that the the manager threw at him, etc. I don't know why the Raid portion annoyed me more than anything else . I couldn't help thinking that someone willing to start a war that would kill a ton of people would have a problem not paying for stuff. Or even more bizarre that the manager shouldn't have to pay for the stuff since she threw a lot of it at him, not like he actually did any product damage in the first place.

Not a great finale, but oh well. Fino was recovered, the world is saved, etc. Though I wonder why they bothered to cover as much of the "evil chain" as they did since in the end they didn't have time to actually cover that plotline anyways.

Definitely the poor man's "Hataraku Maou-sama" that it looked to be from the first episode. And a really poor man's version at that. It wasn't all bad and had some decent moments. Did appreciate that even for a small time they were actually pursuing the developing feelings with Raul and Fino.

In the end didn't hate the series, but I'll have no difficulty forgetting it in a few weeks.
Old 2013-12-20, 16:30   Link #439
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

^
Watching this instead of Maou-sama is like someone promises you 24 the full series as a christhmas gift and instead gets you the Anil Kapoor version.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 17:54   Link #440
demonkevy666

feel like a lot is missing from this, rushed ending ?
maybe they should have went for 24-26 episodes instead.
demonkevy666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem