AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 17:38   Link #1081
Deekayy

Going to make it brief...Am I in the right or wrong to compare this series to the original one? I felt like the original series ended very poorly and left a lot of loose ends out. Also the repetition of constant mistakes from Touya (main dude from White Album). It's funny how we predict these stupid mistakes from him and he never learns from it.

On the other hand White Album 2 after watching episode 12...each character played an important part to piece up or support the main characters in this series (Haruki's friends and Setsuna's). Haruki, Setsuna, and Touma all made mistakes in this love triangle, and what I like about it is that they learned from moved forward from those mistakes. I didn't read the light novel or played the game, but seeing the comments below about the next episode, looks like it's going to be a continuation of toumaxharuki and a minute clip of Setsuna on the side.
Deekayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 17:58   Link #1082
MartianMage

Can't say I agree with Haruki's decision at the end...

And this is why I'm in the Nishino camp in Ichigo 100%
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:29   Link #1083
Arya

Ok, now I'm confused. That doesn't count as the ending? I really can't see how they will go on after this. So basically that was a farewell kissing? That didn't sound as such.

I'm really glad that Setsuna admitted her fault, I never disliked her and her admission made me like her even more. Now I'm expecting Haruki to go and apologize. Now that the truth has been exposed he has no excuses.
Even Kazusa should go and talk honestly to her. Now that she somehow reciprocated Haruki's feelings she has to clear things with her best friend. It would be something on tier with Haruki/Kazusa moments.

Glad to know WA2 will not take the Christmas break.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:31   Link #1084
MartianMage

Eh? There's more? I thought that was the last episode... lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:37   Link #1085
Arya

^Apparently not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
But this show will not take a break. According to Japanese TV listings, episode 13 will be broadcast next Saturday night at 1:30am on Tokyo MX, as usual.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 20:11   Link #1086
Insanemaster

Hint(Is this a hint? lol):

You still need "Todokanai koi '13" sung by Setsuna to mark the end to WA2:IC.

It would be funny if they don't include that...
Insanemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 20:15   Link #1087
ArrowSmith

So is the end? No season 2?
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 20:48   Link #1088
Mentar
Banned

This is not the end. One more episode, and (very likely) Season 2 sometime in the future.

Recently designs have popped up arguably from Satelight which show Kazusa with her "Coda" look. I think that chances are good.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:00   Link #1089
Freeter
beyond

Am I the only one who kept screaming at Kazusa to hang up her phone? Girl must have unlimited minutes
Old 2013-12-21, 21:12   Link #1090
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
This is not the end. One more episode, and (very likely) Season 2 sometime in the future.

Recently designs have popped up arguably from Satelight which show Kazusa with her "Coda" look. I think that chances are good.
Nooooo why you had to say this? I was preparing myself to accept the fact of not having a second season but now you gave me some hope >_> oh well... it still good information though, thanks =D
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:27   Link #1091
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

I give up in explaining about Haruki... you seems like to expect a perfect being in a drama stories

no, it's not the end... you haven't even seen the scene from the first episode
maybe Satelight just playing around... but I'm hoping good news in the last episode next week..
how's the BD sales again?
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:27   Link #1092
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

I mentioned this a while back but by being passive, lacking confidence, not bringing your huevos and refusing to make a bold decision is a great way to lose both girls. Haruki handled things like a grass-eater. He always wanted the other girl, "settled" on Setsuna and then regretted his choice and wanted to go for the girl he originally wanted - Touma. Then in the process, he pretty much drops Setsuna in an open and jerk manner (even Haruki's friends were noting how obvious and bad things were looking) and chases after Touma. And even then, he can still lose Touma and have nothing to show for it. Picking one girl and being happy with her beats being indecisive and losing both girls.
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:32   Link #1093
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon_Lelouch View Post
I give up in explaining about Haruki... you seems like to expect a perfect being in a drama stories

maybe Satelight just playing around... but I'm hoping good news in the last episode next week..
So I'm not the only one expecting next week to be a real roller-coaster because of the episode 1 foreshadowing, good to know.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:41   Link #1094
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
man dont ask for this, for me nagi no asukara is much, much better than this series for me using a famous prhase from another anime "it's the opposite", maybe the guys from this product are the ones who learn from nagi how to present more real emotions and better write drama and less empty mc.
Hahahhaha lol no. That's like saying Kyoukai no Kanata is good with the suspension of desbelief, which is far from true .

PAW goes overboard with their drama to the point that even tears are ridiculously animated and end being hilarious .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 21:47   Link #1095
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
PAW goes overboard with their drama to the point that even tears are ridiculously animated and end being hilarious .
Nonnon, they have big eyes. It is only logical that their tears are big as well!
(Meh, both are fun in a muddy romance sense. Don't really care much about subplots like global warming or whatever)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:06   Link #1096
Tranhieu

Quote:

Stalker gives it a ~3k prediction, most shows this season have poor sales figure anyways.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:11   Link #1097
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nonnon, they have big eyes. It is only logical that their tears are big as well!
(Meh, both are fun in a muddy romance sense. Don't really care much about subplots like global warming or whatever)
Tears just don't spray everywhere defying physics laws.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:13   Link #1098
karuroso

Quote:

I'm not very sure about the numbers i'm looking on stalker but if what i'm looking is right then it looks pretty bad D=

edit: yeah 3k =X
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:26   Link #1099
Sykes Kurosa

Does 3K mean probably no second season? Also if CC and Coda were 24 episodes on what episode would Touma show up on (Feel free to PM me this)?
Sykes Kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 22:42   Link #1100
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Hahahhaha lol no. That's like saying Kyoukai no Kanata is good with the suspension of desbelief, which is far from true .

lol, then really is a matter of taste i prefer much more big cartoon tears than Empty tears to emotionally fragile people cry and a horrible plot, with a horrible and poorly developed love triangle that is very much a case of an almost adult teenager with 17 to 18 years old acting with a boy of 12 or 13 who can not be honest with himself nor with the people around him and prefers to do the simple and wrong choices all times.

if you love tear jerkings and cliffhangers and too much unreal drama fine, but characters who can't be true to what their showed on the start and get a 180 change in personality for the sake of tears no way man.

even pet no kanojo had a better love triangle than this serie(which for me also not was a good), a really good love triangle now is golden time, banri make haruki look like a big expoiled brat who want everything for himself, if i want see "childrens" than is better see nagi no asukara where the prontagonist are really childrens.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-12-21 at 23:13.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, love triangle, musical