AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-24, 09:53   Link #10721
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
You guys do realize that Yuzuki said yes to the break up. As much as i think Haruto is a dumbass dont put the entire blame on him. Also, this is the adult world and his supervisor was correct you cant just leave your job and run off whenever you feel like it. I highly doubt Yuzuki is pregnant which seems to be a popular theory. I for one hope she is not im tired of that same old tactic to keep a story moving. Her being preggers would only make matters worse and abortion in Japan is a very taboo subject. Both of them are doing this because they felt its for the best but their childlike mentality (Seo's writing) didnt allow them to even think about talking things out first.
No one is asking or expecting Haruto to keep his job and be able to run off as he pleases at the same time. What he has to do is pick either his job or his girlfriend, stick with it, and drop the other option.

Considering the job he has right now is a low paying job that he doesn't even love, it should be obvious that his girlfriend would be the better option.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 10:20   Link #10722
b10nutz

Chapter 256:

..........no words !!!
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 10:24   Link #10723
KNIM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcQUptmCAAIFhBS.jpg

I've no idea whats going on anymore.

SASUGA SEO
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 11:29   Link #10724
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
You guys do realize that Yuzuki said yes to the break up. As much as i think Haruto is a dumbass dont put the entire blame on him. Also, this is the adult world and his supervisor was correct you cant just leave your job and run off whenever you feel like it. I highly doubt Yuzuki is pregnant which seems to be a popular theory. I for one hope she is not im tired of that same old tactic to keep a story moving. Her being preggers would only make matters worse and abortion in Japan is a very taboo subject. Both of them are doing this because they felt its for the best but their childlike mentality (Seo's writing) didnt allow them to even think about talking things out first.
Spoiler for long post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post

SASUGA SEO
Is that the reason why he broke them up.... To do a fantasy chapter (maybe, just a theorie)? Because if he did such a chapter with them still dating (in the main story) that wouldn't be a fantasy chapter anymore and not believable.....

I don't know what to think anymore...............

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-12-24 at 12:03.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 11:38   Link #10725
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post

SASUGA SEO
Spoiler for possible spoiler for 257:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 11:43   Link #10726
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

From the text it seems like it's related to the "Fantasy Chapters". He says something about being done with another "Chapter 200", and that he's going to sleep now.

Of course, I'm not sure if they're making another one for Yuzuki at the end and why that would even be necessary, but yeah. I saw that image a couple hours ago and the first thing that went through my mind was "well, thanks for this just after yesterday's chapter", lol. Maybe it's a tease and they're unrelated, but I don't even want to get my hopes up anymore. After this one, I'm treading with my expectations very low so as to not disappoint myself even further.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2013-12-24 at 12:00.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 13:04   Link #10727
SkoolRumble4Ya

Retarded Haruto all of that work of getting her back was for nothing. Quit your fucking job and go back to Eba. Damn Seo just ruin christmas.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 13:36   Link #10728
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No one is asking or expecting Haruto to keep his job and be able to run off as he pleases at the same time. What he has to do is pick either his job or his girlfriend, stick with it, and drop the other option.

Considering the job he has right now is a low paying job that he doesn't even love, it should be obvious that his girlfriend would be the better option.
But it is a job Seo was moving in a more adult direction with the story. Hence the getting the job and friends getting married and having children. Life is about sacrifice we can not have everything we want and sometimes the decisions are very painful.

Okay lets flip the situation lets say that Haruto decided to leave his job. Do you really think that would have made Yuzuki happy? She would blame herself for Haruto leaving a job he worked so hard to get. Then he would have start to the process of looking for a job all over again. She would have to watch him go through that and support him on her low salary as well because he would not have a job. That in turn would depress Haruto as well. Im not discounting what you have stated but life decisions such as these are never easy. Regardless it was obvious that Yuzuki was thinking the same thing which is why she agreed so fast. I blame Seo's inability to evolve his writing skills for this. Neither of them had a proper discussion it happen in 5 seconds at a train station while he was leaving. It was poorly written to begin with. I just wanted to point out that Yuzuki agreed to the break up. Lets not pin the whole thing on Haruto.

Sakura_Tsuki

Once again you putting the entire blame on Haruto, when Yuzuki shares part of the blame as well. She hid the fact that she could have afford to travel by train every weekend and ended up exhausting herself which lead to this situation. Instead of being honest and having a proper adult relationship conversation we are back to square one. Honesty, is important in any relationship. You know how many manga's where the MC says I want to be with you forever and yada yada but it doesn't work out that is life.

Of course this is not real life its a work of fiction. However, Seo has done everything up to this point to portray they are in an ADULT relationship. This is not some high school crap and in the adult world things dont always go as planned. You handle it like an adult. Neither of them handled this properly.

Im not sure why you are insinuating that i have not been paying attention and that i dont have common sense. Trust me i have had to make difficult decisions in my life adult life when it came to work and a relationship and it was not easy it was painful. Maybe you have not experienced it but this kind of situation with work and love does happen in real life trust me iv been through it. Yuzuki is not stupid she know why Haruto is doing this. I still feel it was irresponsible of him to take off to Tokyo and leave his work for someone else to finish, its not right and if i was his supervisor i would have told him to get his ass back to work be fired. He should have a level of professionalism when it comes to his career. Lifes not fair tough tits it happens to us all, he just needs to make decision and live with the consequences whatever they may be.
Old 2013-12-24, 14:16   Link #10729
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Sinestra raises up some fair points, but right now it's just very hard to discuss what would've happened simply because of how Seo tackled it. If they'd actually talked about it, with Haruto asking her to come over to Kochi, or suggesting leaving his job to move back with her, then surely no one would be behaving the way they are now.

As it is, though, Yuzuki "agreed" to it, but how else would she react in that situation? Haruto didn't raise a possibility or anything, he simply said "let's break up". Had she refused, then I'm sure she'd also feel bad about being selfish towards him, by further adding pressure to his life.

It all goes back to the lack of communication between the two of them, and that's something Seo should have addressed, but didn't. And in this scenario, Haruto just takes most of the blame because he was the one who arbitrarily decided what was best for the both of them, without really consulting the other half. He put Yuzuki on a spot, and she acted in the only possible way she could there...

Anyhow, this chapter was very weird, but I'm trying hard not to jump to conclusions yet. The only thing I'm certain of is that I cannot imagine an ending on Kimimachi where Haruto and Yuzuki are not together, and should Seo pull anything like that after THIS particular chapter, I'll be very, very disappointed. It's not that I believe in "fate" or anything, but if he wants to go for an ending based off his notions of "reality", this half-assed effort into separating them surely isn't good enough. Because, really, while true that reality might suck most of the time, we've seen these two overcome so many challenges together that I can't imagine something like this being the definite reason for their break up. Both of them have shown before that they're not characters who give up without trying, and what I see here is the exact opposite of that.
Old 2013-12-24, 15:43   Link #10730
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for possible spoiler for 257:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-12-24, 16:12   Link #10731
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Im not sure why you are insinuating that i have not been paying attention and that i dont have common sense.

Chill out bro, i was talking there in 'general' and 'that sentence' was not directed to you directly. Look on page 535 were I commented before you will see that I used that sentece about common sense before. With that I was reffering to why this devolpment is so wrong. I didn't mean with that that you don't have common sense or something.

About the part 'blaming Haruto'. It is hard not to blame him for what he did. Like others explained before. The way he handled this situation was really not right and the reaction of Yuzuki was kinda normal (her agreeing to the break up). Sorry but I can talk his actions right at this point.

Well, let's see what happens next chapter. And maybe we get to know why he did it this way. But at this moment I can't put a finger on it and say. Yes Haruto did the right thing. Don't blame him. Because he is really to blame in this situation.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-12-24 at 16:31.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 16:24   Link #10732
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Wise action? SO breaking up is more mature approach? Don't be silly. I ask my parents if how they well react avbut the scenario.

Mom: " That's stupid."

Father: " He probably is cheating (has another girl)."

Basically, breaking up isn't the best option. Why didn't just talked about it? It's more adult like. Discuss it, plan about it. Limit the meetings instead, make it once a month. There should be no problems. Whats important in long distance relationships is fidelity. If they are faithful, nothing can go wrong. Again. This break up is stupid and forced bu SEO. yeah. F*CK YOU, SE-YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
I'll be sure it's could be Rin. I hope she invites him to a ramen shop.....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-12-24 at 16:34.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 19:29   Link #10733
MAX_COLA_POWER!

It's easier to blame Haruto, because since he's the boy in the relationship, it's easier to imagine kicking him in the nuts out of frustration. With Yuzuki, you just wanna flick her on the forehead and say, NO! BAD YUZU! BAD! BE MORE ASSERTIVE!
Old 2013-12-24, 19:33   Link #10734
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post
Wise action? SO breaking up is more mature approach? Don't be silly. I ask my parents if how they well react avbut the scenario.

Mom: " That's stupid."

Father: " He probably is cheating (has another girl)."

Basically, breaking up isn't the best option. Why didn't just talked about it? It's more adult like. Discuss it, plan about it. Limit the meetings instead, make it once a month. There should be no problems. Whats important in long distance relationships is fidelity. If they are faithful, nothing can go wrong. Again. This break up is stupid and forced bu SEO. yeah. F*CK YOU, SE-YOU

I'll be sure it's could be Rin. I hope she invites him to a ramen shop.....

You asked your parents about manga character story lines? These story lines are so far fetched I couldn't even fathom calling up my mother and telling her about this crap, she's probably smack me next visit just for reading this dribble.

I highly doubt this will last at all he seems to be taking in a massive shit storm for this breakup i've read on a few other places that he is getting raked over the coals for this chapter. People make stupid mistakes.. obviously Seo writes haruto with THAT in mind.. The other thought is... would Eba take him back so easily? or make him suffer?
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 19:36   Link #10735
Key Board
Carbon

Calm the shitstorm?

Seo WANTED the shit storm

He got what he wanted, but he buckled up
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 19:56   Link #10736
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Calm the shitstorm?

Seo WANTED the shit storm

He got what he wanted, but he buckled up
Actually i'm sure what he WANTED was an excuse for like a 100 more chapters.. but instead he's getting this...
Old 2013-12-24, 21:45   Link #10737
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
It's easier to blame Haruto, because since he's the boy in the relationship, it's easier to imagine kicking him in the nuts out of frustration. With Yuzuki, you just wanna flick her on the forehead and say, NO! BAD YUZU! BAD! BE MORE ASSERTIVE!
I'll wait for Yuzuki's reaction next chapter and think if it's worth raging. For now, Haruto being a boy is not the reason he is hate. He is hated for his stupid reasons to justify this break up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
You asked your parents about manga character story lines? These story lines are so far fetched I couldn't even fathom calling up my mother and telling her about this crap, she's probably smack me next visit just for reading this dribble.
Don't you talk about TV shows or your favorite drama series with your family. You're pretty isolated.

Quote:
People make stupid mistakes.. obviously Seo writes haruto with THAT in mind.. The other thought is... would Eba take him back so easily? or make him suffer?
It depends. Stupid break ups due to stupid reasons is not funny nor acceptable.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 21:56   Link #10738
Fwarlord

If we ignore the fact Seo just want to prolong the story to make more money, I can only say it's karma. Yuzuki break up with Haruto for a stupid reason so she deserve to get dumped for a reason stupid on the same level. They have to get together no matter what, ignore anything around just for the sake for story so they should be separated at all cost also just for the story's sake. In the end, this relationship is destructive by nature since it was formed base on wrong reasons (Haruto's severed case of white-night syndrome and Yuzuki's constant need for a man to comfort and spoil her). While I believe no way Seo could separate them for real, I will be very glad if they don't end up with each other at the end of the manga.
Old 2013-12-24, 21:58   Link #10739
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Actually i'm sure what he WANTED was an excuse for like a 100 more chapters.. but instead he's getting this...
And he's laughing all the way to the bank while the lot of you rage...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 22:47   Link #10740
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemiChan View Post

Don't you talk about TV shows or your favorite drama series with your family. You're pretty isolated.
At my age? no, it wouldn't be taken well. I forget my place sometimes (and age) but i hear ya.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life