AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-04, 23:42   Link #9161
@GEMC

does that mean the author haven't reveal tatsuya relationship and treament from yotsuba before the experiment? cause if not the I wish that the revelation of his childhood will leave quite impression on us
Old 2014-01-05, 00:06   Link #9162
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It was stated that he lost his memories as a result of the surgery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Actually, no, it doesn't say that. It says he doesn't have positive memories about being treated as a family member but they do not say anything about memory loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
does that mean the author haven't reveal tatsuya relationship and treament from yotsuba before the experiment? cause if not the I wish that the revelation of his childhood will leave quite impression on us
Yes, we haven't enough information about it.
Even volume 8 never stated anything.
Old 2014-01-05, 00:07   Link #9163
Altrelo

Apologies if this was already asked but will Tatsuya reveal that he knows all Cardinal Codes at the end of his third year at First High? I think it was Leo that asked him if he knew them and later Miyuki said that someone who has discovered the a Cardinal Code will be accepted to the magical research university. Yet we have not seen mention to it since the Nine School Competition.
Old 2014-01-05, 00:27   Link #9164
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrelo View Post
Apologies if this was already asked but will Tatsuya reveal that he knows all Cardinal Codes at the end of his third year at First High? I think it was Leo that asked him if he knew them and later Miyuki said that someone who has discovered the a Cardinal Code will be accepted to the magical research university. Yet we have not seen mention to it since the Nine School Competition.
He never say anything about the code.
But in his third year, something troublesome maybe coming.

Quote:
We obviously only have one more year until the next Ten Master Clans Selection Hearing. At this rate, those Saegusa wallflowers will once again seize our place in the Ten Master Clans while the Shippou will again suffer the indignity of being inferior to them!”
“The Selection Hearing is something that selects 10 families out of 28 families.”
Old 2014-01-05, 01:37   Link #9165
pampz21
ShipCore

Was it ever stated that only people of from the 28 family can join the ten master clan?
Or do hundred family can join in the tmc

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-05, 01:45   Link #9166
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Was it ever stated that only people of from the 28 family can join the ten master clan?
Or do hundred family can join in the tmc
The hundred families are the 18 clans not chosen to be one of the 10 master clans. Its the same thing.
Old 2014-01-05, 02:56   Link #9167
CatRules
Shipper

That isn't right. Ten Master Clan were selected from 28 families who are from ten institutes.
The hundred families are original clans that gained "number" which signify the power of their modern magic abilities.
Old 2014-01-05, 02:58   Link #9168
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

No hundred families is not part of the 28 clans, hundred families can not become one of the master clans, the only ones that could rise to the 10 master clans are the 18 Assistant Houses.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-01-05, 03:00   Link #9169
bludvein

Well then ignore what I just said, evidently I need to do some rereading
Old 2014-01-05, 03:31   Link #9170
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
No hundred families is not part of the 28 clans, hundred families can not become one of the master clans, the only ones that could rise to the 10 master clans are the 18 Assistant Houses.
You're right.
From volume 3

Spoiler for hundred:
Old 2014-01-05, 03:40   Link #9171
waffler

I have a question, is it publicly known that silver taurus is the one who create flying magic?
Old 2014-01-05, 03:46   Link #9172
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
I have a question, is it publicly known that silver taurus is the one who create flying magic?
Yes. Mentioned in vol 4.
Old 2014-01-05, 04:41   Link #9173
Chirst

Characters' design
Thanks to Mattdamon for giving me the source
Spoiler for Design:
Old 2014-01-05, 04:58   Link #9174
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
Me too...Volume 8 gave us Miyuki's side of the story and why she started adoring him the way she did, but it still kept a lot of things about Tatsuya in the dark. We still don't know what he was like when he was much younger...the only information Miya gave us was that like most B.S Magicians he was already exploring his abilities before the operation took place. I want to know more about that part of his life.

I hope we get another volume chronicling those early years. Maybe from Miya's perspective, as the Untouchable chapter made me feel like there's still more to her story. Or maybe from Hayama as the man seems to know a lot of things about the Yotsuba.
Old 2014-01-05, 06:34   Link #9175
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I always thought that Mikihiko was part of the Hundred Families but he isn't, none the less he is from a prestigious family.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-01-05, 10:35   Link #9176
Waxman

The operation for the artificial calculation area ocurred when Tatsuya was 6 years old, i doubt many earthshaking moments happened at the time, likely he was bullied and his hellish training only started after that.
Im more interested in the formation of the silver series. It was said that in an attempt to keep him locked, his father used him in FLT laboratory.
Instead not only Tatsuya showed his genius he also recluted the FLT 3rd division of CAD development.
Old 2014-01-05, 11:11   Link #9177
pampz21
ShipCore

Then its is not written anywhere that people from the Hundred Family can't join the TMC?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-05, 12:16   Link #9178
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Then its is not written anywhere that people from the Hundred Family can't join the TMC?
well, if they are strong or have other important qualities they can very well be adopted and/or marry in a family
Old 2014-01-05, 12:29   Link #9179
Ultragunner

At the moment, no, that's just how the current system works. Things may change if any of the Hundred Family become so strong, so groundshaking (like several people on Miyuki's level were born in the same family ) that they have to do some reevaluation, but that's a very unlikely incident as the Ten Master House lineages have always been exceptional.
Old 2014-01-05, 12:43   Link #9180
Sylux

Quote:
Im more interested in the formation of the silver series. It was said that in an attempt to keep him locked, his father used him in FLT laboratory.
Instead not only Tatsuya showed his genius he also recluted the FLT 3rd division of CAD development.
That would really be interesting to know.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings