AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-16, 11:20   Link #1481
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira22 View Post
at the end of the 15th episode Tsumugu Chisaki what he says at the door?
I meant to reply to you, so I edited my post above.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 11:45   Link #1482
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Says who? In what country?

Also Miuna and Hikari are the same age.
Not to mention 19 year olds are still considered minors in Japan. You're not a legal adult until your 20. They may or may not have laws about age differences between minors being together but I have no idea. (Not saying anything's going to happen either way.)
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 11:51   Link #1483
Meltyred

Seems like Uroko is keeping everything away from the town at the moment, as Hikari was not able to even swim near it.
Hikari's breakdown was amazing, good to know he can rely on Tsumubro enough to confess his fears instantly.
Wonder what happens to Hikari when it comes to education now.. go back to same school, or....
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:05   Link #1484
kira22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Not to mention 19 year olds are still considered minors in Japan. You're not a legal adult until your 20. They may or may not have laws about age differences between minors being together but I have no idea. (Not saying anything's going to happen either way.)
Japan will become 21 years of age and older
Hikari is still the medium, Chisaki the university,
I seem to mother and child
if it does not happen anything on between tsugumu and Chisaki this anime will be a disappointment ...
kira22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:10   Link #1485
Kazu-kun

It seems Chisaki does have some unresolved feelings for Hikari after all. That's the only way I can interpret her guilty look at the end at the very least.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:14   Link #1486
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Episode 15

That was a lot more lighthearted than I expected. I thought we were in for some major drama but most of it was surprisingly subdued with only occassional small bursts. For someone who witnessed his childhood crush get dragged into the seabed and wake up with everything being 5 years later, he's handled it impressively well. Just as well since there doesn't seem to be psychiatrists in this anime either (although apparently there are brain surgeons).
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:20   Link #1487
hai_san

good things:

Hikari is back.
Tsumugu finally showing some "emotions".

bad thing:

Hikari and Chisaki meeting last like 30s?...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:21   Link #1488
kira22

does not make sense if Chisaki 5 years has not developed any feelings for Tsumugu, I do not understand why he did not tell the truth
perhaps not to hurt him, maybe at the end Tsumugu decide to go back to town, and then realize if Chisaki of being in love.
hikari and Chisaki as a couple are not beautiful, they seem to mother and child, I did not come to say that age does not matter, because it does not make sense, then, the character of Tsumugu does not make sense in all this story.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:27   Link #1489
Kazu-kun

^ This is Okada we're talking about. Things don't have to make sense.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:29   Link #1490
kira22

Chisaki for you at the end with who shall stand?
Old 2014-01-16, 12:31   Link #1491
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hikari's growth since the beginning of the series is astounding. He was naturally scared, confused and depressed by the changes he witnessed, but he quickly resolved to accept and embrace them. That's not something the old Hikari could have done, he would have been angry and would have lashed out at everybody, digging a deeper hole for himself. The current Hikari is impressively mature. His reunion with Chisaki was beautifully done. He chose exactly the right words to say to her and erased most of her worries in a flash.

Another well done scene was the one where Tsumugu walked in on Chisaki changing. It was unusually subdued and mature for something coming out of an Okada anime. This small scene alone was enough to convey how deeply Tsumugu cares for Chisaki. I really hope these two will end up together.

I liked how Miuna handled Hikari's return. To her, it's like a dream come true. The person she has loved all these years is back and is now the same age as her. However, she knows Hikari has his own issues to deal with and is trying her best to understand and support him. She's very considerate and sensitive. I can't wait to see how her relationship with Hikari will develop. Right now, he probably still sees her as "little Miuna" but there's no way he'll be able to remain indifferent to her charms for long. I haven't rooted for a girl so much in a long time. If she loses to Manaka, I'm going to be sad.

The preview for the next episode was interesting. Sounds like Sayu is frustrated Kaname hasn't returned. I knew she wasn't over him.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:34   Link #1492
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
does not make sense if Chisaki 5 years has not developed any feelings for Tsumugu, I do not understand why he did not tell the truth
perhaps not to hurt him, maybe at the end Tsumugu decide to go back to town, and then realize if Chisaki of being in love.
hikari and Chisaki as a couple are not beautiful, they seem to mother and child, I did not come to say that age does not matter, because it does not make sense, then, the character of Tsumugu does not make sense in all this story.
14 yo and 19 yo can not be mother and child. It's only a 5 year age difference.

People can live in the same dwelling without developing romantic feelings for each other. Tsumugu may just have been a brother to her or a possible substitute until Hikari woke up. Things like that do happen.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:35   Link #1493
Kazu-kun

Quote:
I don't do predictions, especially not about Okada shows.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:37   Link #1494
kira22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
^ This is Okada we're talking about. Things don't have to make sense.
what does, there must be a logical thread, and then hikari has never been in love with Chisaki
that lie in Chisaki tsugumu makes sense, maybe she does not want to hurt him, or he is afraid of losing him.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:44   Link #1495
kira22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't do predictions, especially not about Okada shows.
say that okada ago souls without a logical thread, I do not think, toradora everyone knew how did it go, the same thing for vampire knight, Aquarion evol, as well
instead all you're saying is nonsense.
Old 2014-01-16, 12:44   Link #1496
araragi92

Quote:
Okada makes it so obvious (Chisaki and Tsugumu) that they will not end up together, this author likes to surprise the readers.
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:46   Link #1497
Fjoergyn

Quote:
what does, there must be a logical thread, and then hikari has never been in love with Chisaki
that lie in Chisaki tsugumu makes sense, maybe she does not want to hurt him, or he is afraid of losing him.
His obsession is unbearable. I prefer not to send couples until the story progresses more.
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 13:00   Link #1498
Kazu-kun

Quote:
toradora everyone knew how did it go, the same thing for vampire knight, Aquarion evol, as well.
Toradora and Vampire Knight are manga adaptations, and Aquarion Evol followed Kawamori's concept. But if you let Okada unrestrained she's going to aim for the mindfuck. That's the sort of writer she is.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2014-01-16 at 13:14.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 13:10   Link #1499
kira22

I can take as an example: Hanasaku Iroha, has a logical story, we prlando of guys who have lastessa age and height.
then the end will stay with you for Chisaki hikari or kaname? what you're seeing?
and then, then in episode 11 When He Chisaki sbatutto elbows with Tsumugu, was embarrassed
in the 12th episode tufa to save him and hugs him
That and then the years have visuti in the same house.
and finally the character of Tsumugu what is the point in this story? the same thing for the character of Miuna, and who will end tsugumu with sayu or Miuna?
okada Should Be coupled pairs for good
In this episode I saw Chisaki hikari and a couple ugly I did not like repeat it Seemed mother and child, and she Also higher, the giant and the dwarf ....
PS: Fjoergyn this phrase Refers to me: His obsession is unbearable. I prefer not to send couples until the story progresses blackberries.
I'm Realizing That many okada Say That is nonsense

Last edited by kira22; 2014-01-16 at 13:22.
Old 2014-01-16, 13:49   Link #1500
hoarfrost

I just want Kaname to wake up already, so we can get some real drama going. The girl you liked, who loved your best friend, who showed more attention to some new guy right before you fell to your sleep, has been living with him for five years, and they are older than you now. No one even speaks of you as a serious romantic contender. Your chances, which were previously dead, are now six feet under.

Everything tells me that his calm, mature facade won't hold against this barrage. Hikari, as much as he's lost in the way of people and time, at least still has his family and people who care to go back to. Kaname won't have any center of gravity so to speak to help him get through this trauma.

Sayu will have her work cut out for her. I predict she'll try to help but it will backfire as no one likes to feel like they are being offered a consolation prize. Kaname will explode and I think she will be caught in the radius. An unfortunate casualty of his pent up frustration.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, harem, love polygon, mari okada, p.a. works, romance, seinen