Notices

Old 2014-02-02, 09:37   Link #781
John117xCortana

How about the name Hina Reznov?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 09:38   Link #782
Sakuratsuki

Spoiler for episode 5:

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2014-02-02 at 12:51.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 10:39   Link #783
Flames

Spoiler for Ep 5:
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 11:19   Link #784
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET artist

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 12:16   Link #785
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

From the way it look, it not anytime soon that Hina'll fell in love with Aoba. If it continue like this, I'll say there a good chance this being a split cour and the next 12 episodes will be aired at later time.
Old 2014-02-02, 12:19   Link #786
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
From the way it look, it not anytime soon that Hina'll fell in love with Aoba. If it continue like this, I'll say there a good chance this being a split cour and the next 12 episodes will be aired at later time.
I hope it is a split cour. It is possible that they will crammed it though if they feel they are getting low sales. I'm glad I got see alot of Hina this ep. Also like how the blond officer started to have a mental breakdown when she thought she was going to die.
Old 2014-02-02, 12:23   Link #787
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I hope it is a split cour. It is possible that they will crammed it though if they feel they are getting low sales. I'm glad I got see alot of Hina this ep. Also like how the blond officer started to have a mental breakdown when she thought she was going to die.
If it a planned split cour(highly possible), then a second season is already decided like Valvrave. So even if it has low BR sales it's not matter.
Old 2014-02-02, 12:54   Link #788
Sakuratsuki

I really hope they do a split cour. I know they can do a lot of stuff in just 12 episodes. But how the story is developing right now, more episodes are needed.
Old 2014-02-02, 12:57   Link #789
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

But honesty seeing this episode, I'm even more interested in how Aoba will make Hina defect.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:00   Link #790
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
But honesty seeing this episode, I'm even more interested in how Aoba will make Hina defect.
The plot would be a lot more interesting if Aoba turns out to be the one who defects to Hina's side. That being said, I don't see it happening. It's far too innovative for typical anime scriptwriters.
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:01   Link #791
Flames

Quote:
Hina is started to become obsessed with Aoba in a vengeful way for ruining her life which is funny because Hina future self caused her own downfall . Bizon trying to be there to help her but she seems to shove him away. I wonder how she will defect as well.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:19   Link #792
Sakuratsuki

I think some kind of accident happens. That will leave the two (hina and aoba) at some abandoned place. That way Aoba will get the chance to tell her about the past and how she saved his life etc, and they get to know each other better. This could be a trigger to Hina changing sides later in the story.

Think back at how cagalli and Athrun met each other (Gundam Seed).

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2014-02-02 at 13:35.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:38   Link #793
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I have been thinking what if Hina Yumihara and Hina Riazan are two separate person but just look extremely alike and have the same first name? Aoba mistaking the Zogilia's Hina as the Hina he met in ep 1 and somehow they fell in love. But When Aoba found out the true, he dumped Riazan for Yumihara. Thus pissed Riazan off and swear revenge on Aoba, but Bizon witness Yumihara together with Aoba which make him think that Riazan betrayed him and Zogilia. But then again as someone already said, that far too innovate of a script...
Old 2014-02-02, 13:44   Link #794
Flames

Quote:
I have been thinking what if Hina Yumihara and Hina Riazan are two separate person but just look extremely alike and have the same first name? Aoba mistaking the Zogilia's Hina as the Hina he met in ep 1 and somehow they fell in love. But When Aoba found out the true, he dumped Riazan for Yumihara. Thus pissed Riazan off and swear revenge on Aoba, but Bizon witness Yumihara together with Aoba which make him think that Riazan betrayed him and Zogilia. But then again as someone already said, that far too innovate of a script...
I don't think they would go this far to confuse us. Most likely Hina chose a fake name in the past in order to blend in with others while trying to not course any time paradoxes by using her real name.

We still don't why she chose the name Yumihara and what is the meaning of her choosing that name. For all we know right now is that she probably got the name from Aoba that she met before she went to the past and decided to use it in remembrance of him. Which will make that name a time paradox as well.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:51   Link #795
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
I don't think they would go this far to confuse us. Most likely Hina chose a fake name in the past in order to blend in with others while trying to not course any time paradoxes by using her real name.

We still don't why she chose the name Yumihara and what is the meaning of her choosing that name. For all we know right now is that she probably got the name from Aoba that she met before she went to the past and decided to use it in remembrance of him. Which will make that name a time paradox as well.
It ain't Valvrave's level of surprises and twists but at least it will spice up the stories a bit, because so far it too generic for my taste.
Old 2014-02-02, 14:06   Link #796
Wandering Soul

This show should really be spilt cour since think they could do so much more with more episodes. It was nice to see Aoba and Dio start to become bros. Hina is also becoming more obessed with Aoba due to the fact that people suspect her of being a traitor thanks to him. Not the way I thought she would take an intrest in him but it makes me even more intrested to see how he gets her to defect.
Old 2014-02-02, 14:12   Link #797
Flames

Quote:
It ain't Valvrave's level of surprises and twists but at least it will spice up the stories a bit, because so far it too generic for my taste.
I don't really need major twist to draw me in into any shows. As long as the character development and interaction is decent. Along with the story plot points being resolve in a reasonable way I'm ok with it being generic. Too many shows try to put major twists and turns in it but I end up not really enjoying the show. I only remember the show either because the soundtrack was good or that it was such a trainwreck since it left many plot points hanging. I would love for shows to have twists in them but sadly not that many shows can pull that off and make it enjoyable until the end.
Old 2014-02-02, 14:15   Link #798
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
I don't really need major twist to draw me in into any shows. As long as the character development and interaction is decent. Along with the story plot points being resolve in a reasonable way I'm ok with it being generic. Too many shows try to put major twists and turns in it but I end up not really enjoying the show. I only remember the show either because the soundtrack was good or that it was such a trainwreck since it left many plot points hanging.
Only the soundtrack? come one, did you already forget Saki? Girs like her are rare.
Old 2014-02-02, 14:49   Link #799
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
Only the soundtrack? come one, did you already forget Saki? Girs like her are rare.
Nah I remember her with some of the other characters from Valvrave. I felt they shafted her and some of the others characters development in favor of the Maguis plot which I feel they didn't deeply develop to be honest. It became a trainwreck at the end to me. Too many plot points they brought up that they didn't address.
Old 2014-02-02, 15:29   Link #800
Avaricia
My Lord

but it's Hina... it's Hina...

just capture her for f*cks sake
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel