Old 2014-02-18, 21:39   Link #441
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 21:40   Link #442
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

well added with imagination skill he got inheritance by his parent whos game maker and manga(doujin?) artisan, give him full boost, right?
Old 2014-02-18, 21:44   Link #443
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

His hobby helped him with creation. So folks, the first thing before you get summoned, is to become otaku. Trust me, it really help.
Old 2014-02-18, 21:46   Link #444
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
His hobby helped him with creation. So folks, the first thing before you get summoned, is to become otaku. Trust me, it really help.
..or chuuni, i hear it help a lot in some LN
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 21:50   Link #445
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
well bookworm also helping alot...
Old 2014-02-18, 21:51   Link #446
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ..:
Interesting. Judging by these dungeons, Hajime and co. have a long way to go before they can challenge God and succeed. They're still nowhere near as powerful as their predecessors and even they couldn't do it. Perhaps Kaori will be the key to their victory. I can sense that she will play a vital role somehow

Quote:
Isn't it become an otaku before you get summoned?

Last edited by BW95; 2014-02-18 at 22:13.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 00:03   Link #447
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Interesting. Judging by these dungeons, Hajime and co. have a long way to go before they can challenge God and succeed. They're still nowhere near as powerful as their predecessors and even they couldn't do it. Perhaps Kaori will be the key to their victory. I can sense that she will play a vital role somehow
I don't personally expect Kaori to play much of a roll yet other then to be rescued personally.

I think she needs to suffer, or go through something similar to Hajime and then come out of it, maybe rescued by Hajime. She as been presented by the summerized/spoiled chapters is too bright a personally, unless she really changed after his fall.

I wonder how many more classmates will strike out on there own and say to hell with this war, and decide with their power to setup somewhere, or groups of them doing that.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 01:18   Link #448
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I don't personally expect Kaori to play much of a roll yet other then to be rescued personally.

She as been presented by the summerized/spoiled chapters is too bright a personally, unless she really changed after his fall.
I'm not sure if I read everything that, but her side of the deal always dragged me in....

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-19, 01:27   Link #449
Mars Mode

Spoiler for Kaori:

What really interests me about her is 2 things, will she continue loving the current Hajime, and if her dream is right she might never meet Hajime again. And if she does the circunstances will not allow her to say anything to him.

And even in his cruelty you can sense some for of kindness, which makes Hajime a total badass. If you ask me.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 01:35   Link #450
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-19, 02:56   Link #451
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler:
So she's yandere? Also, who are the wolves around her? I thought Mr.Lawful Stupid and her best friend's with her?So, did the class split into many groups?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:16   Link #452
bones

Well, do we know which classmate is the one who talked to Daisuke after the botched murder attempt.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:31   Link #453
whitecloud

I think we should add something to kaori...to make her stronger..+yandere +future diary (hajime) +insane rush +hand-blade +Single-minded pursuit +seductress
Old 2014-02-19, 03:37   Link #454
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Well, do we know which classmate is the one who talked to Daisuke after the botched murder attempt.
Spoiler for :
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:40   Link #455
bones

No, I think Shimizu is another pawn. The conspirator doesn't seem like he will reveal himself so easily.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:46   Link #456
whitecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Spoiler for :
Definitely....he basically those character in RPG that summon the boss chara and then merging or ordering the boss chara to kill the protagonist (after gloating how the hero will die because the boss is sooo strong/invinsible)

..and then killed because the boss chara is too strong for his level, the protagonist then must clean up his mess...
Old 2014-02-19, 03:57   Link #457
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

it'll be more twisted if "he" was actually a "she"....
for motive? think yerself... :P
Old 2014-02-19, 07:53   Link #458
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
No, I think Shimizu is another pawn. The conspirator doesn't seem like he will reveal himself so easily.
That actually makes sense. If this guy could brainwash a dragon, brainwashing a classmate to use as a pawn would be a piece of cake for him.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 18:00   Link #459
Alesio33

First thanks for making me aware of such an amazing series amatsunagi. and your summaries ar great, by the way. I ve got a question about the recent chapter. was the black dragon realy brainwashed? and by a member of the class? how come his classmate has a hige enough level to controle a dragon? cant make any sense out of GT. Xb
Alesio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 18:32   Link #460
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesio33 View Post
First thanks for making me aware of such an amazing series amatsunagi. and your summaries ar great, by the way. I ve got a question about the recent chapter. was the black dragon realy brainwashed? and by a member of the class? how come his classmate has a hige enough level to controle a dragon? cant make any sense out of GT. Xb
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel