Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-03-16, 01:07   Link #41
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Bomb
I don't mean to be rude, but the topic is anime that 'damaged your soul', meaning, I'd assume, being so bad it's hard to get over the suck, not 'Shows that made me emo and craving Häagen-Dazs".

If I'm wrong, someone please tell me... >.>
To quote the thread creator: "What have you watched that left you feeling hollow and empty afterwards?"

Perhaps I've been mistaken all my life but such sentiments are usually associated with depressing and sad things rather than things one finds distasteful - those would be disgust and aggrevation.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 01:09   Link #42
riznar
Save the Lesbians!

Yeah this is totally an emo thread

Edit: But just terrible things are fine too, I mentioned AMV Hell 0 afterall.
riznar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 01:51   Link #43
N-Bomb
King of Braves
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
To quote the thread creator: "What have you watched that left you feeling hollow and empty afterwards?"

Perhaps I've been mistaken all my life but such sentiments are usually associated with depressing and sad things rather than things one finds distasteful - those would be disgust and aggrevation.
That would explain it. The only thing that leaves me feeling hollow and empty afterwards is Taco Bell... :O
N-Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 02:09   Link #44
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Um let's see I have seen an anime making me go wtf was this I want my hours of life back. I wouldn't say I had an "empty feeling" I felt sad and it changed me but not empty. I only had a pissed off feelingf rom reading a book when the main girl ditches the cool guy for his brother 0_k

When Ojamajo Doremi ended I felt sad an empty. I wanted it to go further ^-^
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 12:05   Link #45
I'm Oppressed
Why Does Everyone Hate Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Bomb
That would explain it. The only thing that leaves me feeling hollow and empty afterwards is Taco Bell... :O
I guess that you have never ingested the tasty wonder that is White Castle.
Old 2006-03-18, 14:30   Link #46
Archmagination2002

I have a couple, but they belong to several different types of damaging categories:

Left me with a feeling of sadness.. makes me want to forget about it soon as I can
Crno Crusade -The ending is just soo sad.. It just left me with a sense of hopelessness.. not a good feeling at all. I exspecially feel bad for the angel.. poor guy.

Their are a few others like this, but I have managed to forget their names.

Feeling utterly ripped off at the ending

Gundam Seed Destiny - What a waste of a great first 13 episodes or so.. I don't think I need to go into the reason why this one sucks!!

Da Capo - Just a utterly horrible ending.. stupid filler episodes drag out the series, no proper build up of the other characters. This series left me feeling utterly enraged and wanting to torture that DAMN SISTER!!(EXTREME TORTURE LIKE SKINNNING HER ALIVE!!) I just absolutly hate, Hate and HATE HER!! I likely need therapy after watching the ending of this series.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 15:15   Link #47
Ending

Can't mention I to have seen such movies (even in general), but Battle Angel Alita came close. I just hate tragic endings...
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote