AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-23, 01:00   Link #2601
Tbolt

In Volume 16 we saw Ddraig get back to his fighting form and bond with Ise even more, then Ddraig unsealed the Dividing Wyvern Fairy to his surprise and in Volume Ddraig is going to unseal the Longinus smasher what will be unsealed next.

And we cant forget that Ise still has four EP that can mutate as he gets stronger, what will those mutations if it happens bring.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:08   Link #2602
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
CCQ = Freedom Gundam
CCQ + Dividing Wyvern Fairy = Strike Freedom Gundam
Do you know what would be a cool form for Ryuuteimaru? METEOR Unit.

He would combine with Ryuuteimaru then fire lots of lasers and blast his enemies to kingdom come
Holy crap! I'm getting goosebumps just imagining it. Since the armor BBs are inspired by Kamen Rider as well there's a fairly good chance of add on armor equips in the future if Ishibumi sensei decides to add them. The possibilities man. Different modes for Ryuuteimaru: a huge thruster, a huge sword w/ Ascalon installed for added effect, a marine mode, a huge ass cannon.... we can go forever w/ this Transformation sequences too! It'll be a joy to watch animated.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:20   Link #2603
Tbolt

Ise gets a big assed cannon on his shoulder. Rias loads her big assed ball of death into the breach Ise boosts it then Rose adds acceleration magic to it and then the team gets behind Ise to hold him against the recoil. They still get pushed back four feet, no more worrying about Saji any more..
Old 2014-02-23, 01:26   Link #2604
jopjopjop

Fantasy power-up for Issei... Reverse Gift

Instead of him boosting his powers then transferring it, the girls can transfer their abilities to Issei and shoot that with his cannons. Examples. Issei firing POD or Raikoryuu from his cannons.

@Tbolt, he already has cannons on his shoulder. Maybe some side cannons.

~Or Armor Transfer
Issei can grant his allies to have the same armor as his but different design for a limited time. The armor will increase the stats of the user, i.e. defense, speed, power. And in return, Issei can use their abilities.
Example:
When Issei gives Rias an armor, he can now use POD and fire it on his cannon. The same with Akeno.
With Asia, he can auto-heal himself. And with Ross, he can materialise multiple cannons to do a full-burst.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:30   Link #2605
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Ise gets a big assed cannon on his shoulder. Rias loads her big assed ball of death into the breach Ise boosts it then Rose adds acceleration magic to it and then the team gets behind Ise to hold him against the recoil. They still get pushed back four feet, no more worrying about Saji any more..
Hey, that's overkill Though, it's not like I'm object it
Old 2014-02-23, 01:32   Link #2606
Tbolt

This is a new BIG ASSED CANNON. Its called Saji smasher.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:32   Link #2607
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
@Tbolt, he already has cannons on his shoulder. Maybe some side cannons.
How bout this: Another huge cannon attaches to the barrels of his Bishop mode or CCQ cannons amplifying the output an insane amount of times. Or it attaches to the chest cannon of Longinus smasher like Seravee gundam and amplifies it or makes it fire a scattershot beam that still has enough power to fry gods. It could fire a black hole or create a singularity. Heck it could fire a blast w/ enough power to rival a supernova! Damn my head's running wild.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:42   Link #2608
Destryder
New Anime Watcher

Thanks for the info guys.
Old 2014-02-23, 02:02   Link #2609
jopjopjop

Ladon is appearing this Volume. Anyone else thinks that we will get more from the Greek Faction?
Old 2014-02-23, 02:07   Link #2610
vlade

Quote:
Ladon is appearing this Volume. Anyone else thinks that we will get more from the Greek Faction?
there is a huge posibilitis what i though first is Atlas he carried the world in his shoulder right maybe he live in dimension with Great Red
Old 2014-02-23, 02:20   Link #2611
Tbolt

Quote:
We may see a lot of different factions dropping in to meet and observe DxD and to meet Ise and the gang. But you know someone is going to try and hit on one of the girls and Ise is going to flip out.
Old 2014-02-23, 02:25   Link #2612
jopjopjop

I would love to have a scene where an ignorant person hits on the girls thinking that Issei isn't that great and all of the news of his accomplishments are just publicities and made up to promote his show.
Old 2014-02-23, 02:31   Link #2613
aw454wtr

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
During the "Kyoto Incident" in Volume 9, the original Sun Wukong tells Georg that he needs to talk with his Longinus to better grasp its abilities. This suggests that the remaining Longinus that don't have a creature sealed inside them, instead have some other form of consciousness.
I kinda think sun wukong was being sarcastic to georg in that regard telling him to train using dimenson lost rather than experiment on it as the hero faction were doing,

without a living being sealed in it who would georg talk to or is the author going to directly copy zanpaktou's from bleach by having all sacred gears being able to communicate with their possesors

wonder if Vali has his own longinus smasher or is his compression divider divine dividings equivalent of longinus smasher
Old 2014-02-23, 02:37   Link #2614
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
I kinda think sun wukong was being sarcastic to georg in that regard telling him to train using dimenson lost rather than experiment on it as the hero faction were doing,

without a living being sealed in it who would georg talk to or is the author going to directly copy zanpaktou's from bleach by having all sacred gears being able to communicate with their possesors

wonder if Vali has his own longinus smasher or is his compression divider divine dividings equivalent of longinus smasher
It's not all Sacred Gears. Only the Longinus which is an OPed SG that has the ability to kill a God. So, it isn't surprising that it has some other form of consciousness.
Old 2014-02-23, 02:38   Link #2615
Tbolt

Sirzechs and Azazel are leading a group of faction leaders to meet Ise and the gang when someone crashes through the wall and Ise steps through the hole and puts his foot on the guys chest and tells him you ever lay a finger on one of my girls again I'll kill you and your whole faction.

Azazel face palms and Sirzechs just laughs know that show will keep the other factions in line.
Old 2014-02-23, 03:21   Link #2616
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post

maybe his compression divider will be upgraded once his training with first or found it somewhere from vahalla or unlock his devil gene power 0_0

so do you think longinus smasher will be upgraded too ?
Old 2014-02-23, 03:28   Link #2617
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
maybe his compression divider will be upgraded once his training with first or found it somewhere from vahalla or unlock his devil gene power 0_0

I don't think it will get a "upgrade" but its destructive force will increase as Ise's power goes up.
Old 2014-02-23, 03:28   Link #2618
Chris38

Quote:

It depends on what is the source of it ... after all, I don't think that it would be considered as a taboo power, if it was simply one of Ddraig's original powers.

Furthermore it depends on how powerful it is, when Ise used it to defeat Euclid in volume 17 - after all, we are talking about a power that has the capability to destroy a part of the Underworld, when Ise used it in his combination form with Great Red.
Old 2014-02-23, 03:31   Link #2619
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ well uhm im just wondering if longinus smasher of issei/ddraig is equal to compression divider of vali/albion if yes then vali has forbidden power it is the compression divider itself if aw454wtr said earlier make sense ??

i know Chris38 i wonder if the longinus smasher is nerfted i wonder hmmm

longinus smasher destroy longinus effect sort off while compression divider well divide the target to dust no matter how strong it maybe be with the cost of being exhausted after its used i think?
Old 2014-02-23, 03:39   Link #2620
jopjopjop

Quote:
i wonder if the longinus smasher is nerfted i wonder hmmm
The damage output of the Longinus Smasher still depends on the power of the user.
Issei was able to destroy a part of the Underworld using the LM because his power was greatly enhanced since he's combined with Great Red.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life