AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-27, 15:49   Link #3081
Tbolt

I think Irina was pulling xenovia leg trying to get a rise out of her, along the lines of what GBFirestorm said.
Old 2014-02-27, 20:40   Link #3082
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
just curious did the ln ever mention what is lucifer's clan ability? is it the vast demonic power or 0_0 coz i just realize it wasn't mention before if not i think there is clue on how will vali can gain his powerup/upgrade regarding his lucifer heritage
Old 2014-02-27, 20:59   Link #3083
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i always have thought that kiryuu mightnbe azazels daugther .. i hope it is xD
just imagine it for a moment ..

see ? xD

can u imagine her going all over isse and azazel all piised of ? xD
too bad it might be all in my head :/ xD
Old 2014-02-27, 21:04   Link #3084
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
just curious did the ln ever mention what is lucifer's clan ability? is it the vast demonic power or 0_0 coz i just realize it wasn't mention before if not i think there is clue on how will vali can gain his powerup/upgrade regarding his lucifer heritage
i don't remember anyone ever mentioning what the lucifers family trait was.
it's probably just insane amounts of demonic power like you mentioned.

@phoenix : if kiryuu was half fallen angel we'd know by now
she's just a regular female version of issei who's turning asia into a naughty girl.
and yes i know how bad that sounds! don't judge!
Old 2014-02-27, 21:06   Link #3085
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

but its not like we r against kyriuu doing it right ?
Old 2014-02-27, 21:16   Link #3086
renoraider

Then we find out that Kiryuu is actually female Issei from another dimension sent by Chichigami-sama to spread his/her religion.

Then I wake up and find out it was all just a wild dream...

Regarding Irina's promise, it might not necessarily be a lie. Xenovia was teasing her so, out of panic, she decides to talk about Issei's 'promise', which just happens to be a conversation she misunderstood but get resolves anyway in her chapter and by the end, she finds a way to get around the whole falling issue and prove she didn't like Issei just because of the 'flow'.

So many side characters need more spotlight, the problem being that they're really quite unique. Btw, if summer will be the setting for vol 18, then wouldn't rias have graduated already? She's a 3rd year by the end of the first summer (vol 5) and school would've ended sometime between that and the next summer. Unless Japan actually has two summers... O_o
Old 2014-02-27, 21:24   Link #3087
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i don't remember anyone ever mentioning what the lucifers family trait was.
it's probably just insane amounts of demonic power like you mentioned.

@phoenix : if kiryuu was half fallen angel we'd know by now
she's just a regular female version of issei who's turning asia into a naughty girl.
and yes i know how bad that sounds! don't judge!
still confuse about it 0_0

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-27, 21:44   Link #3088
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Lilith had a clan? I thought she just did it with the first lucifer and that the end, the clan of the lucifer kept going and she remained as the wife of the first one
Old 2014-02-27, 21:50   Link #3089
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

What if the nullificator skill is something that the first lucifer developed when he was still an angel,knowing what god was doing (sg) he himself build a countermeasure as a backup before he betrayed him, and the give it to his son(rizevim)
Old 2014-02-27, 21:52   Link #3090
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Lilith had a clan? I thought she just did it with the first lucifer and that the end, the clan of the lucifer kept going and she remained as the wife of the first one
original lilith did die in the war right so it might explain that her house is also extinct or something related to that?

it's just pure speculation so it might or might not :T_T still it's contradict how/who was devil created.....

now my im getting also confuse on my own speculation

Quote:
What if the nullificator skill is something that the first lucifer developed when he was still an angel,knowing what god was doing (sg) he himself build a countermeasure as a backup before he betrayed him, and the give it to his son(rizevim)
actually in this ln lucifer is indeed a devil not an angel if he was somehow banished by god he can still retain his holy power just like azazel and other fallen angels...

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-02-27 at 22:04.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:01   Link #3091
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
original lilith did die in the war right so it might explain that her house is also extinct or something related to that?
What he meant is that Lilith does not have a clan. Or rather, that Lucifer is Lilith's clan.

Until the author will give different history (which I doubt) for Lilith, then she is one of the first sentient beings created by god from the bible. That means she have no ancestors and all of her children would be devils descendants (possibly, Lucifers alone). One-person clans cannot exist, so...yeah. Liliths clan is effectively the Lucifer clan.

Since fallen angels are separate from devils in the books, the real worlds explanation doesn't work. Heck, the fact that there is more than one devil makes it impossible.

Unless...we'll consider fallen angels those that just fell to earthly pleasures and waged war for their right to live freely, while devils would be "fallen angels" that outright opposed god and wanted to destroy him for their own desire of ruling. In other words, those that were corrupted by evil and wanted to destroy humanity, rather than lust, sloth and such that wanted to indulge themselves in humanity.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:03   Link #3092
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Lilith was called"The Beginning Mother of all Devils", so maybe she hadnt had a clan because she was the first one (that make me think if she did it with the 4 maou in order to give birth to their sons,?)
Old 2014-02-27, 22:05   Link #3093
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
What he meant is that Lilith does not have a clan. Or rather, that Lucifer is Lilith's clan.

Until the author will give different history (which I doubt) for Lilith, then she is one of the first sentient beings created by god from the bible. That means she have no ancestors and all of her children would be devils descendants (possibly, Lucifers alone). One-person clans cannot exist, so...yeah. Liliths clan is effectively the Lucifer clan.

Since fallen angels are separate from devils in the books, the real worlds explanation doesn't work. Heck, the fact that there is more than one devil makes it impossible.

Unless...we'll consider fallen angels those that just fell to earthly pleasures and waged war for their right to live freely, while devils would be "fallen angels" that outright opposed god and wanted to destroy him for their own desire of ruling. In other words, those that were corrupted by evil and wanted to destroy humanity, rather than lust, sloth and such that wanted to indulge themselves in humanity.
i know still confuse on devil origin, angel is created by god? while fallen angel is created by angel tempted by there desire

i do wonder if first devil originated on first devil like adam and eve, and somehow mutated and gain skill different from there sibling 0_0

still bit confuse about

Quote:
Lilith was called"The Beginning Mother of all Devils", so maybe she hadnt had a clan because she was the first one (that make me think if she did it with the 4 maou in order to give birth to their sons,?)
what if somehow there children mutated and gain different skill?

i guess we need to wait and see if the author gonna tackle this plot too
Old 2014-02-27, 22:09   Link #3094
anifreik

Quote:
Maybe she will remain as the strategist of his team or a supplier for fenix tears
The main reason she isn't allowed to fight right now is because she is a guest in the house, so to speak. Once she formally joins Isse's peerage, while she likely will be his primary strategist, she will also take part in the Rating Games and true battles. She may also be a private supplier of pheonix tears for both Rias and Isse's groups, although the clan may not allow that, since it would cut into their profits.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:12   Link #3095
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by renoraider View Post
Then we find out that Kiryuu is actually female Issei from another dimension sent by Chichigami-sama to spread his/her religion.
Or Kiryuu is the avatar of Chichigami, and a saint-like figure in Oppai-ism in the other world.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:26   Link #3096
II Maestro

Kiryuu is an Oppai seirei~! Spreading the influence of the other world and watches over Ise's world.

Though I'm more interested in Mil-tan no matter how I think about it for Vali & Bikou not to notice Mil-tan's sudden appearance and Mil-tan beating a stray magician with his fist is just to weird wonder if well know more about Mil-tan.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:29   Link #3097
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifreik View Post
She may also be a private supplier of pheonix tears for both Rias and Isse's groups, although the clan may not allow that, since it would cut into their profits.
Phoenix tears seem difficult to make. That's probably the biggest problem to her being "private supplier".
I don't think the clan would forbid it, as long as she would do that willingly and not be forced. The only reason why we don't hear about that probably is simply the fact that, to my knowledge...she's the only Phoenix/Phenex clan member known to be in a peerage. And for now she was only in peerage of Phoenix/Phenex clan members, as well.
Raiser could use phoenix tears for his battle with Rias, while using them himself, and for an unoficial battle to boot (non-ranking one), would cut into the earnings too. This means that they probably are free to produce them for their own use, if they feel like it.
If anything, they may have some sort of "quota" they need to produce for the sake of the clan. Anything beyond that would be for them to use as they see fit.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:48   Link #3098
anifreik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
Phoenix tears seem difficult to make. That's probably the biggest problem to her being "private supplier".
If I remember the process correctly, it takes a special magical cup/chalice filled with water(she could make), a certain magical circle (she can do), and the ability to cry non-emotional tears into the cup filled with water. The explanation was that tears caused by emotion were that persons "own tears", and non-emotional ones were "pheonix tears". Oh, and you have to be from the Pheonix Clan, of course.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:56   Link #3099
kikix

Actually, neither you nor me know whether she can prepare the magic circle, chalice and water. We can only assume that she can. Even if she can, the process may be time-consuming and possibly needs to be redone constantly.

If it was easy and quick, a single person could make thousands of phoenix tears in a single day. While there seems to be a large supply deficit. One that may not really be explained by the fact that only a single pure-blooded clan can make it. Especially a clan whose trait is virtual immortality, hence it is probably rather sizable in comparison to other clans.

That being said, I wonder about the meaning of that "pure-blooded". Is it "pure-blooded devil" with ancestry in Phoenix/Phenex clan, or a "pure-blooded Phoenix/Phenex devil". In other words, whether a child of Rias and Raiser for example (a horrid vision, but first that came to mind...) could produce the tears, or only a child of a man from the clan with a woman from the clan could...Probably the former, like Rias and Sirzechs still inheriting the Bael power. But I wonder whether it was officially explained...
Old 2014-02-27, 22:58   Link #3100
aw454wtr

Quote:
Maybe kuroka going into kuou as the hot chemistry teacher
Everyone: ohhhhhhh sexy teacher
Issei: hi kuroka, wdf are u doing here!
Azazel is the chemistry teacher already, prehaps she could be the new school nurse
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life