AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-13, 04:47   Link #101
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Spoiler for Charlotte:

Whew, finally done with all the routes now.

In observation,
Spoiler for General spoilers:

Now I just need to find the remaining CGs; I'm missing at between two and four CGs for each girl. It would be nice if somebody found a walkthrough, and it would be great if people who got the PSV version could post screenshots of the swimsuit option for the girls, or maybe somebody could just post screenshots found on the 'net.
Old 2014-03-13, 08:18   Link #102
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Now I just need to find the remaining CGs; I'm missing at between two and four CGs for each girl. It would be nice if somebody found a walkthrough, and it would be great if people who got the PSV version could post screenshots of the swimsuit option for the girls, or maybe somebody could just post screenshots found on the 'net.
http://dsadv.blog66.fc2.com/blog-category-77.html for quick guide to getting everyone's events.

Again, I've only gotten Charlotte's CGs but there are some really nice scenes for her on the Passion Event side that you can't get without getting the "bad" end.
Old 2014-03-13, 17:30   Link #103
Frontier

Thank you for the summaries Shinji, and generally agree on the best route .
Old 2014-03-14, 11:39   Link #104
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Looks like I may already have had a pic of the girls' swimsuits mixed deep in my image archives. It's still not a very good quality image though so if anybody has a better one, please share.

Old 2014-03-14, 13:23   Link #105
Frontier

It looks like all the swimsuit images have the girls in their swimsuits from the second OVA. Well, except for Tatenashi and Kanzashi, who finally get their own .

I know she's probably wearing one, but the position of Tatenashi's arms and her name in the picture makes it look like she's not actually wearing anything. Which, to be fair, wouldn't be out of character for her .

I wasn't expecting a black bikini for Kanzashi. I can't see that much of it, but it doesn't look half bad .
Old 2014-03-19, 06:58   Link #106
Vicious Killer

Hope this game will better than TV Series
Old 2014-03-21, 09:56   Link #107
birdy1564

Well this feels a bit disappointing here.

I thought it'll be like most Visual Novels that has half the action part to play and half doing the Visual Novels.

In which I mean is to actually play IS Battles in certain parts on the routes instead of just all texts and choices to make.
Old 2014-03-21, 10:01   Link #108
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy1564 View Post
Well this feels a bit disappointing here.

I thought it'll be like most Visual Novels that has half the action part to play and half doing the Visual Novels.

In which I mean is to actually play IS Battles in certain parts on the routes instead of just all texts and choices to make.
Well no offense, but I'm not sure why you'd think that. If you went to the official site, they make it clear that this wasn't going to be more than a visual novel-style game.
Old 2014-04-14, 07:54   Link #109
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Old, but I found better pics of the girls' swimsuit images.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-04-14, 14:20   Link #110
rladls716

Curses, I would rather have Ichika's voice enabled than a voiceless one.
Old 2014-04-14, 23:39   Link #111
Frontier

Thank you Shinji .

Comparing the swimsuits the girls wore this season to the ones from season 1... I have to say I honestly much prefer the season 1 swimsuits. I think the swimsuits in episode 10 were much more varied design wise, and looked much nicer and a little more exotic than what we got for season 2. While I think Houki, Cecilia, and Charlotte are good, I much prefer Rin and Laura's season 1 swimsuits to what they're season 2 ones. Just my own personal thoughts, though nonetheless I'll still say that, overall, the ladies look as stunning as ever in those pictures .

Especially Tatenashi and Kanzashi .
Old 2014-04-15, 09:16   Link #112
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Curses, I would rather have Ichika's voice enabled than a voiceless one.
That's the way VNs work in Japan. 95% of them you'll find the MC doesn't have a voice. It's tradition or something. *shrug*

One of the few exceptions I've found is the Ore no Imouto PSP games, but even Oreimo 2 had Kyousuke's voice removed for the narration.
Old 2014-04-16, 23:06   Link #113
rladls716

That's right I was thinking what was missing when I saw the video playthrough.
Ichika's voice cast, that was the last piece of the game's perfection.

I like to hear the heroines and other characters voices, and Ichika is no different.
I wanted to enjoy this to the max just like the animes series and original drama series.
Old 2014-07-20, 04:32   Link #114
Ignition Boost

Any of the translated version yet?
Old 2014-07-20, 05:31   Link #115
Eratas123

Wait is this game in english or what?
Old 2014-07-29, 11:22   Link #116
Frontier

I don't believe there's been any word about a translated version of the game yet, and I don't think we'll be seeing one anytime soon. Though if a group does decide to do a fan translation of the game, it would certainly be very appreciated .
Old 2014-08-06, 04:01   Link #117
AgentOrange

What about the game CGs, have they been released? I can't find them anywhere. Kind of odd that DAL's get put up pretty much within a week but Ignition Hearts has been out for months and still nothing.
Old 2014-08-13, 07:38   Link #118
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I should have noticed this earlier.

RIN HAS BOOBS?! @_@
Old 2014-08-13, 07:48   Link #119
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
RIN HAS BOOBS?! @_@
- Push-up Br---(WHACKCRASHSPLAT)
Old 2015-02-28, 00:41   Link #120
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

CGs and story summary are up for IS2 Love and Purge. Any Tabane fans will be happy to hear that she makes an appearance in this game. Though it seems not as a selectable heroine...............I think. Given the plot of the game, she shouldn't be, but she's on the character list with Ichika and the harem while nobody else is, even Chifuyu. Though maybe that's just to emphasize that she's in this game since she wasn't in the first.

The game takes place a few days after World Purge. The girls go back into the same VR simulation to practice so the same thing doesn't happen agan, but this time an unkown hacking program traps them in the VR world and nobody can access it from the outside.
Tabane shows up, having heard of her sister's trouble, to help out. She says the girls have lost their memories of Ichika and the real world while in the VR world, and they can't log out because they've lost their link to the real world.
She then says that Ichika has to make them remember him with a kiss of true love.

So there's that. Could it be that this game may actually give us definitive get-together endings for each of the girls?!
........I'm cautiously optimistic. The VR world setting is optimal for giving us a relationship reset by wiping everybody's memories of what happened in there after they get out, and even if they didn't do that.....it remains to be seen if even this would be enough to knock Ichika out of his denseness.................
On the other hand, if they aren't going to make any more of the anime (even after the novels get enough material for a third season), they may be giving us real endings for the girls and give a conclusion to the anime, even if it doesn't conclude the plot.
..................................yes, I know. "What plot?"

EDIT: Nope, Tabane isn't one of the selectable heroines, as expected. Her character profile page has been updated to say so. At least they're making sure they're not stringing us along.