AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-16, 19:22   Link #1641
bones

Now that they have got the mechs, they will have to find a way for their pilots to use it. I'm guessing that the only one to survive will be Bizon, the rest of Hina's friends will probably croak. Isn't season 1 supposed to be 13 episodes why are people saying that next episode will be the last for this season?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-16, 19:35   Link #1642
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Now that they have got the mechs, they will have to find a way for their pilots to use it. I'm guessing that the only one to survive will be Bizon, the rest of Hina's friends will probably croak. Isn't season 1 supposed to be 13 episodes why are people saying that next episode will be the last for this season?
Some sites list it as 12 while others have it as 13. There is no way they can finish this series in one or two eps now. Not only do they have to explain about why Aoba brainwaves seem to be so special. They still haven't explain who Elivira grandpa nor fought Gallant group to the death yet. We don't know what led to Bizon being the way he was in ep 1. They gave us this new mystery regarding Hina origins. We still don't know what causes the singularities nor do we have Bizon and Hina in their new mechs. Plus we don't know why Hina easily killed Bizon in ep 1.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-16, 21:09   Link #1643
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I don't understand the raw either but I could tell just by the screenplay and some of the words that they was using that it was basically Hina having an identity crisis because she found out she wasn't who she thought she was. Aoba was telling her to go Cygnus out of concern of her abnormal situation which seems to parallel his in some way. Yet in the end she couldn't because she still has stronger ties to her Zogilia comrades.
Or maybe she has some questions that she wants answered and she can only get them answered by going back to Zogilia. Zogilia is likely the only ones with information on the operation that destroyed her town and had her taken in by her foster father. She will likely be looking into that information a lot when she gets back to find out just who she is. The alliance likely wouldn't have as much detailed information on her foster father that she could use.

Maybe she goes back and starts snooping around for information. Meanwhile Zogilia starts testing the system using Bizon as a test subject. Zogilia starts to catch onto Hina's snooping. Hina is forced to run away when they start hunting her down after her loyalties are really in question (rather than that fake version early on). Hina is confronted by Bizon who has already begun sliiping into madness due to extensive failed attempts at coupling. This causes him to attack her really shaking up Hina but sh is saved by Aoba at the last second. The season then ends with her boarding the cygnus and taking on the Yumihara name that she found out from her research was her true family name to hide her previous identity as a Zogilian soldier.

Next season has her as a member of Cygnus. This has her in direct conflict with Bizon who slippage continues as they keep failing to get a coupling. Likely gets to the point that he starts killing his allies and Hina's friends on the battlefield which make Hina grow to resent him leading her to being able to kill him like in episode 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Btw I hope that Zogilia understand that people need to be compatible before they are allow to coupling. Forced coupling will screwed up the pilot's brain(AKA they need Aoba). With these two units captured, I hope the Federation will developed better mecha for Aoba and Dio. Cuz now right these two new coupling units like ugly as hell.
This is likely the reason for Bizon's mental break down into what he is in episode 1.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-03-16 at 21:21.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-16, 21:28   Link #1644
YF19EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Or maybe she has some questions that she wants answered and she can only get them answered by going back to Zogilia. Zogilia is likely the only ones with information on the operation that destroyed her town and had her taken in by her foster father. She will likely be looking into that information a lot when she gets back to find out just who she is. The alliance likely wouldn't have as much detailed information on her foster father that she could use.

Maybe she goes back and starts snooping around for information. Meanwhile Zogilia starts testing the system using Bizon as a test subject. Zogilia starts to catch onto Hina's snooping. Hina is forced to run away when they start hunting her down after her loyalties are really in question (rather than that fake version early on). Hina is confronted by Bizon who has already begun sliiping into madness due to extensive failed attempts at coupling. This causes him to attack her really shaking up Hina but sh is saved by Aoba at the last second. The season then ends with her boarding the cygnus and taking on the Yumihara name that she found out from her research was her true family name to hide her previous identity as a Zogilian soldier.

Next season has her as a member of Cygnus. This has her in direct conflict with Bizon who slippage continues as they keep failing to get a coupling. Likely gets to the point that he starts killing his allies and Hina's friends on the battlefield which make Hina grow to resent him leading her to being able to kill him like in episode 1.
This is exactly how I see the plot progression as well. And although predicable, once again how they progress the character interactions and little bits in the story are what make this series interesting.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 05:33   Link #1645
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Spoiler for Episode 11:

Last edited by Haruyasha; 2014-03-17 at 06:02.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 06:01   Link #1646
username31

this was the best episode so far, i need to wait for the subs to comment more...
username31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:27   Link #1647
Nirvash

Newbie here. But after seeing this episode, I thought back to episode 1 and here is my theory.

Spoiler for :
Nirvash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:11   Link #1648
RIder11

You guys need see small Hina clothes carefully, its the first episodes hina school clothes. she regressed as in her body got smaller and she ended up in a different time than aoba
RIder11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:52   Link #1649
liro
Super Driver

It was really satisfying to see Bizon's reaction when the NTR begin.
Old 2014-03-17, 10:59   Link #1650
Death Usagi
Banned

Bizon's reactions remind me of the serious Spinzaku =w=
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:00   Link #1651
hai_san

Storywise i am glad it expanded further but unfortunately it is without any solid background... big minus are crap storyholes and senseless dialoges...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:04   Link #1652
Death Usagi
Banned

Let the NTR begin...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:20   Link #1653
bakaouji

Apparently these people don't understand the concept of an infiltration mission. You don't go guns blazing on a base that's teeming with enemy troops. What's the point of wearing those uniforms if you're just gonna shed them once you're in the base?

Anyway, the coupling system is starting to resemble the drift system even more now that both Aoba and Dio had flashes of each others' memories. Not sure if it was the mechs or the pilots themselves that caused the emphatear levels to go through the roof but I'm guessing that they almost managed to tap into a new power.

Now that Zogilia's got their hands on the coupling system, I can't wait to see what they do with it. I wonder what would happen if two coupling systems clashed in a battle. It opens up the show to some interesting possibilities.
bakaouji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:28   Link #1654
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIder11 View Post
You guys need see small Hina clothes carefully, its the first episodes hina school clothes. she regressed as in her body got smaller and she ended up in a different time than aoba
So Hina from episode 1 went back to the past instead of the future and lost her memories. That could mean that the reason why she betrayed Zogilia is because she probably regained her memories
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:30   Link #1655
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
Storywise i am glad it expanded further but unfortunately it is without any solid background... big minus are crap storyholes and senseless dialoges...
If your talking about not having a detail background of Zogilia. Then that information has sorta been expanded on with the Ask Corporal Mayuka thing on the official website. Along with explaining the importance and use of the nector stuff they found in ep 1.

Anyway good ep. Aoba went full waifu mode and so did Bizon. Dio proved how much of a bro he is to Aoba this ep as well. Now I wonder how will Dio handle the truth he saw within Aoba memories.
Old 2014-03-17, 11:56   Link #1656
Irisiel

My reaction to this episode: HinayaddayaddaIsthisEvenAnInfiltration?! OMG Dio now have "proof" that Aoba isn't just an eccentric fool, but actually a time-traveler who spoke the truth all the time.

To Hina: Sweetie, listen to me, grab Bizon, take him to the other side. Make harem from Bizon, Aoba, Fromm and Dio (though from first ep, it seems like she ships Dio/Aoba, well, whatever floats her ship) and be happy. Makes friends with the general staff of Cygnus as well, they're cool people. Ah well, wont happen with the time travel. Would be funny, though.
Irisiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 12:06   Link #1657
II Maestro

Just watch the subs and Aoba repeating Hina~Hina~Hina is somewhat annoying yet the episode is overall good seeing how Luxon & Bradyon are stolen wonder what Zogilia will do the coupling system since they need compatible pilots for it to work.

Probably that weird cockpit, weird suit & helmet that Bizon wore in Episode 1 is somewhat related to how they will make use of the coupling cockpit even without a buddy.

Though seeing Episode 1 again for some reason Hina's cockpit resembles the coupling cockpit.
Old 2014-03-17, 12:11   Link #1658
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIder11 View Post
Yeah, I looked over it again and it's the same uniform. I'm a little confused to be honest. Did she regress or did she merge with that Hina and disappear? I mean if it was the same Hina but regressed, where the heck did she actually begin? It's just like that thing with the hair clip.

Unless she was somehow actually from Aoba's time? I don't even know anymore, lol.

But it seems like maybe Hina jumped into an earlier time in the future than Aoba did.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 12:16   Link #1659
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Just watch the subs and Aoba repeating Hina~Hina~Hina is somewhat annoying yet the episode is overall good seeing how Luxon & Bradyon are stolen wonder what Zogilia will do the coupling system since they need compatible pilots for it to work.

Probably that weird cockpit, weird suit & helmet that Bizon wore in Episode 1 is somewhat related to how they will make use of the coupling cockpit even without a buddy.

Though seeing Episode 1 again for some reason Hina's cockpit resembles the coupling cockpit.
There is a theory I saw saw on /a/ that was saying that the reason Aoba may have ended up in Luxon cockpit when he came to the future is because the cockpit Hina was using in her new mech belong to Luxon that was stolen or may be Luxon itself that has been remodeled .
Old 2014-03-17, 12:30   Link #1660
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Yeah, I looked over it again and it's the same uniform. I'm a little confused to be honest. Did she regress or did she merge with that Hina and disappear? I mean if it was the same Hina but regressed, where the heck did she actually begin? It's just like that thing with the hair clip.

Unless she was somehow actually from Aoba's time? I don't even know anymore, lol.

But it seems like maybe Hina jumped into an earlier time in the future than Aoba did.
I think She might have merged with the past Hina. Regression is also possible but I am not even going to try and understand that type of time travel. Otherwise it was a good ep and I enjoyed the start of Bizon's insanity now that the NTR is beginning. I also want to see how things change now that Dio knows the truth and Zogialla now has the coupling technology.

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel