AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-29, 07:49   Link #7321
Triok123

and also found the new date a live manga (there is only 4 chapter so far) and drawing is pretty nice compared to the old version and here we go...chapter 1http://www.dm5.com/m149281/
chapter 2 http://www.dm5.com/m151497/
chapter 3 http://www.dm5.com/m154974/
chapter 4 http://www.dm5.com/m157013/

help youself
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 07:54   Link #7322
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ no berserk shiori or inverse tohka/origami

I guess we exhausted our speculation
Old 2014-03-29, 08:03   Link #7323
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ no berserk shiori or inverse tohka/origami

I guess we exhausted our speculation
it's me...or you have some kind of hardcore obsesion with shiori and inversed tohka ...i think that inversed tohka will appear with time....and the only way we could see a inversed shiori will be something like that....shidou use natsumi power to transform himself into a female(weird fetish...), then something oddly bad happen/s to all/some spirits, shidou/shiori(seriously that weird) desperates and then he/she(if he got transform, which gender should we use??..) got inversed and we got to use trap shidou's power...XD
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 08:27   Link #7324
AP24

There's a lot of different projects for Date A Live recently. I guess that shows how popular the series is. In fact, the first season of the anime actually represented Fujimi Shobo's 40th anniversary project. I won't be surprised if a third season is announced right after second season finishes.

Also in the week of March 17th - 23rd, Date A Live vol. 10 came first in light novel sales ranking, selling over 40k in 4 days:
*1. 43,798 *43,798 Date A Live Vol.10

Last edited by AP24; 2014-03-29 at 08:44.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 11:19   Link #7325
Birdway
Banned

How much sold the previous volumes.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 11:44   Link #7326
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Also in the week of March 17th - 23rd, Date A Live vol. 10 came first in light novel sales ranking, selling over 40k in 4 days:
Holy hell, I knew DAL was doing good in LN sales, but I didn't know it was that good.

Then again, this was the long-awaited Origami arc where everybody knew we'd finally get some answers to some questions and see change in one of the more "noteable" characters of the series.

By the way, where are you getting the sales numbers?
Old 2014-03-29, 11:57   Link #7327
imbuement

Oh, when i didn't notice, this topic already surpass 1 million views, WOW !
Old 2014-03-29, 13:50   Link #7328
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
Oh, when i didn't notice, this topic already surpass 1 million views, WOW !
Cuz the fans really needs now spoilers :3 (although not all fans)
Old 2014-03-29, 14:15   Link #7329
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
There's a lot of different projects for Date A Live recently. I guess that shows how popular the series is. In fact, the first season of the anime actually represented Fujimi Shobo's 40th anniversary project. I won't be surprised if a third season is announced right after second season finishes.

Good, seeing how this goes a third season is possible.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 14:56   Link #7330
Rogue66

Quote:

Glad that the volume selling well.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 15:18   Link #7331
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Ars and Black Ars so kawaii. Probably like Black Ars more.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
whoa whoa, who are these girls!!!!!. i am loving the first one
Old 2014-03-29, 15:30   Link #7332
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
whoa whoa, who are these girls!!!!!. i am loving the first one
From the game.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 17:51   Link #7333
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
it's me...or you have some kind of hardcore obsesion with shiori and inversed tohka ...i think that inversed tohka will appear with time....and the only way we could see a inversed shiori will be something like that....shidou use natsumi power to transform himself into a female(weird fetish...), then something oddly bad happen/s to all/some spirits, shidou/shiori(seriously that weird) desperates and then he/she(if he got transform, which gender should we use??..) got inversed and we got to use trap shidou's power...XD
Maybe

I wonder if the cover of vol 11 is inverse origami. I wonder who will the cover for vol 12 2nd or 6th spirit or shiori

Or ars
Old 2014-03-29, 18:21   Link #7334
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Maybe

I wonder if the cover of vol 11 is inverse origami. I wonder who will the cover for vol 12 2nd or 6th spirit or shiori

Or ars
I think the cover for volume 11 will be split in half between one half showing Inverse Origami and the other showing Shidou with the past version of Origami, I as well believe volume 11 will be called Tobiichi Restart or something along the lines of beginning again since it's pretty obvious Origami will get past her hatred of Spirits and may begin to be more open with her emotions hence the name relating to beginning again. But unfortunately until we get official information for volume all we do is speculate and theorize.

Also what is up with you and wanting Shiori to appear again?
Old 2014-03-29, 18:27   Link #7335
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
I think the cover for volume 11 will be split in half between one half showing Inverse Origami and the other showing Shidou with the past version of Origami, I as well believe volume 11 will be called Tobiichi Restart or something along the lines of beginning again since it's pretty obvious Origami will get past her hatred of Spirits and may begin to be more open with her emotions hence the name relating to beginning again. But unfortunately until we get official information for volume all we do is speculate and theorize.

Also what is up with you and wanting Shiori to appear again?
Thank you I will waiting for it.

I love trap/inverse characters due to reading much of hs dxd gasper that is where it come from, I'm really deeply sorry

Ontopic after origami volume I wonder who will be the next spirit to be cover of the ln
Old 2014-03-29, 18:44   Link #7336
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Thank you I will waiting for it.

I love trap/inverse characters due to reading much of hs dxd gasper that is where it come from, I'm really deeply sorry

Ontopic after origami volume I wonder who will be the next spirit to be cover of the ln
No problem and if that's your opinion I don't have any right to say anything about it, and I like Highschool DXD Gasper to as a character.

For volume 12 it will probably end up being a new Spirit or Kurumi through the latter is unlikely
Old 2014-03-29, 18:54   Link #7337
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Holy hell, I knew DAL was doing good in LN sales, but I didn't know it was that good.

Then again, this was the long-awaited Origami arc where everybody knew we'd finally get some answers to some questions and see change in one of the more "noteable" characters of the series.

By the way, where are you getting the sales numbers?
I get the sales numbers from myanimelist news forum.

The previous volumes also sold as good as vol 10. When a new volume comes out, it usually ranks 1st in the first week of sales selling about 40k or 50k in few days, and eventually it will reach 100k someday. Here are results for vol 7-10 in their first week:
Spoiler for 1st week of sales:

The yearly rankings also show the LN is very popular. Here’s the yearly ranking for total sales during Nov 21 2011 - Nov 18 2012 by series
Spoiler for 2012 LN sales ranking:

Here’s for total sales during Nov 19 2012 - Nov 17 2013 by series
Spoiler for 2013 LN sales ranking:

As shown in the data, Date A Live was already one of the top selling light novels before the anime aired. In 2012, Date A Live ranked 21st overall and was 2nd best-selling Fujimi Fantasia Bunko series. By the end of November 2012, the first 5 volumes had sold at least 300k, averaging at least 60k per volume. In 2013, it ranked 8th overall and was the best-selling Fujimi Fantasia Bunko series. By the end of November 2013, 8 main volumes plus Encore volume had sold at least 900k, averaging at least 100k per volume. I expect this year Date A Live will achieve as good as it did in 2013 since the LN is still ongoing, 2nd season of anime is out this year, there are games and manga too.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 21:56   Link #7338
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
I get the sales numbers from myanimelist news forum.

The previous volumes also sold as good as vol 10. When a new volume comes out, it usually ranks 1st in the first week of sales selling about 40k or 50k in few days, and eventually it will reach 100k someday. Here are results for vol 7-10 in their first week:
Spoiler for 1st week of sales:

The yearly rankings also show the LN is very popular. Here’s the yearly ranking for total sales during Nov 21 2011 - Nov 18 2012 by series
Spoiler for 2012 LN sales ranking:

Here’s for total sales during Nov 19 2012 - Nov 17 2013 by series
Spoiler for 2013 LN sales ranking:

As shown in the data, Date A Live was already one of the top selling light novels before the anime aired. In 2012, Date A Live ranked 21st overall and was 2nd best-selling Fujimi Fantasia Bunko series. By the end of November 2012, the first 5 volumes had sold at least 300k, averaging at least 60k per volume. In 2013, it ranked 8th overall and was the best-selling Fujimi Fantasia Bunko series. By the end of November 2013, 8 main volumes plus Encore volume had sold at least 900k, averaging at least 100k per volume. I expect this year Date A Live will achieve as good as it did in 2013 since the LN is still ongoing, 2nd season of anime is out this year, there are games and manga too.
I remember that DAL was #4 on the overall LN sales list back around when season 1 aired too.
Old 2014-03-30, 02:02   Link #7339
Dragonking

Hey guys I have a couple of questions since I haven't had time to read the latest novels
1. after Miku(think that's her name) who is the which looking girl in vol 8 & 9 are they the same person
2. So Origami was always a spirit or did she become a spirit like Kotori?
3. And she was responsible for her parent's death and what happened afterwards?

Dragonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 02:08   Link #7340
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
Hey guys I have a couple of questions since I haven't had time to read the latest novels
1. after Miku(think that's her name) who is the which looking girl in vol 8 & 9 are they the same person
2. So Origami was always a spirit or did she become a spirit like Kotori?
3. And she was responsible for her parent's death and what happened afterwards?
1. Natsumi and they're the same person.
2. She was human
3. She go CRAZY(Inverse?) and destroys things!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy