AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-08, 18:37   Link #301
azziz

thank you for all of those spoilers;the more i know about this story,the more i enjoy it.
a shame thing seem hopeless even from aisha's mother point of view,i guess it mean the harem will stop at three,no one more,no one less.
truly,a shame for aisha(that even her mother seem to have given up)?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 21:09   Link #302
kazzuya13

I'm kinda curious at the end when Rudy is doing coitus with Sylphy. Where did everybody go?
After all Aisha is his maid and Elis is guarding the house. So where is Roxy?
Old 2014-04-09, 05:17   Link #303
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
thank you for all of those spoilers;the more i know about this story,the more i enjoy it.
a shame thing seem hopeless even from aisha's mother point of view,i guess it mean the harem will stop at three,no one more,no one less.
truly,a shame for aisha(that even her mother seem to have given up)?
Well if you read chapter 14 you will know that Aisha have Rudy plushie doll in her room[Rudy just too dull to realize that], and she blackmailed Rudy in that chapter too

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I'm kinda curious at the end when Rudy is doing coitus with Sylphy. Where did everybody go?
After all Aisha is his maid and Elis is guarding the house. So where is Roxy?
Ellis--->training
Aisha--->in school
Roxy--->teaching

actually all Rudy wifes already taking turn to sleep with Rudy[another wifes forbid too distrub their coitus that time, and Rudy actually could made the room into soundproof with earth magic]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 08:33   Link #304
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Well if you read chapter 14 you will know that Aisha have Rudy plushie doll in her room[Rudy just too dull to realize that], and she blackmailed Rudy in that chapter too

Ellis--->training
Aisha--->in school
Roxy--->teaching

actually all Rudy wifes already taking turn to sleep with Rudy[another wifes forbid too distrub their coitus that time, and Rudy actually could made the room into soundproof with earth magic]
So no one approve of 3p or higher yet.
Old 2014-04-09, 08:51   Link #305
bludvein

Quote:
They have(at least Sylphy and Roxy have), but they also want alone time too. The women of the house have some rules they have decided for sharing Rudy(that were created without his input).
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:18   Link #306
kazzuya13

Sooner or later he will sink his fangs on Aisha because no one can escape the allure of a Maid. Even his father fell for that Honey trap.
Old 2014-04-09, 10:27   Link #307
azziz

poor aisha seem to be definitively sister-zoned;like her mother,i think it's a shame.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:28   Link #308
bludvein

Quote:
Sooner or later he will sink his fangs on Aisha because no one can escape the allure of a Maid. Even his father fell for that Honey trap.
Yeah, except Aisha isn't just a maid he hired. She is a blood related sister(half, but still). Not to mention she is what, 12-13? Cmon, Rudy has some standards.
Old 2014-04-09, 11:01   Link #309
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Yeah, except Aisha isn't just a maid he hired. She is a blood related sister(half, but still). Not to mention she is what, 12-13? Cmon, Rudy has some standards.
Age or appearance doesn't matter to Rudy at this point. After all he did took Roxy as a wife even with her appearance and mentally speaking Sylphy is a kid to Rudy because of his past life and Aisha and Rudy's age gap aren't all that large.
Old 2014-04-09, 11:04   Link #310
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Age or appearance doesn't matter to Rudy at this point. After all he did took Roxy as a wife even with her appearance and mentally speaking Sylphy is a kid to Rudy because of his past life and Aisha and Rudy's age gap aren't all that large.
Roxy's appearance? Is she scared or something?
Old 2014-04-09, 17:56   Link #311
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
they already do 3p, but Rudy didn't dare to do 4P with Ellis included. and like bludvein said each of his wifes want to monopolize Rudy in their turn[poor rudy he only freed from them on 7th day

Quote:
for his father it's just given[coz he is also the one that take Rirya first time)when he studying swordmanship in her dojo)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
i agree with you, Rudy still can control himself from singking his fang to his own sister[ like when he sleep together with Aisha, after confirming Aisha already fast asleep Rudy assaulting Sylphy(he didn't forget to make her room soundproofed so Aisha can't peep to their baby making)]. in the future diary Rudy never set his eyes to adult Aisha or Norn[after Roxy and Sylphy death], he made Juli as his target instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Roxy's appearance? Is she scared or something?
Just think that Roxy is Evangeline[from negima] version or Yue version[from Arifutera], of this LN. in other word she is a loli[her appearance will become like Sylphy or Ellis in 150 years later]
Old 2014-04-09, 19:52   Link #312
kazzuya13

in otaku term she is what call a loli-baba
Old 2014-04-09, 22:39   Link #313
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
in otaku term she is what call a loli-baba
Though some people in Shari'a mistaken her for underaged child and spreading a rumor that Rudeus is a lolicon

Spoiler for Part 169 : Guardian Beast:

Look like Rudy raised Ariel flag in this two chapter[which made Sylphy jealous, and give him angry glare(that Rudy think "it's cute")]

Last edited by CNine; 2014-04-09 at 23:28.
Old 2014-04-11, 20:00   Link #314
Mechatrill

So, it appears that there are Chinese translations up to volume 5, with the latest chapter being 50.5.

Anyways, here are some basic synopsis of each volume I've read

Spoiler:

Anyways, that's about where the Chinese translations cut off. I might decide to write up some more detailed summaries for the volumes later, or just elaborate more on certain scenes/events that I found interesting.

P.S. - Can anyone give me the name of Rudy's third party member? The problem with Chinese translations for many Japanese or Western names is that it can get really difficult to sound out. For that matter, I wouldn't mind getting their 4th party member, the chef's name too.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 16:57   Link #315
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
So, it appears that there are Chinese translations up to volume 5, with the latest chapter being 50.5.

Anyways, here are some basic synopsis of each volume I've read

Spoiler:

Anyways, that's about where the Chinese translations cut off. I might decide to write up some more detailed summaries for the volumes later, or just elaborate more on certain scenes/events that I found interesting.

P.S. - Can anyone give me the name of Rudy's third party member? The problem with Chinese translations for many Japanese or Western names is that it can get really difficult to sound out. For that matter, I wouldn't mind getting their 4th party member, the chef's name too.

Ruijerudo[r maybe Ruijeld in english]

There is no 4th member. at volume 3 Rudy creating "Dead End" and doing good deed to help Ruijerudo weakening his curse, but they're become infamous as Mad dog[Ellis], Guard Dog[Ruijerudo], and The Owner[Rudy] as Superudo Group
Old 2014-04-12, 17:10   Link #316
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Ruijerudo[r maybe Ruijeld in english]

There is no 4th member. at volume 3 Rudy creating "Dead End" and doing good deed to help Ruijerudo weakening his curse, but they're become infamous as Mad dog[Ellis], Guard Dog[Ruijerudo], and The Owner[Rudy] as Superudo Group
They did have a sort of guest party member for a short time that was a chef/rogue type beastman. He was one of Paul's friends, but I can't remember his name.

He wasn't really part of [Dead End] though. They didn't do any guild quests together.
Old 2014-04-12, 18:51   Link #317
Mechatrill

Yeah, I meant Geese. He was only part of the party for like half a volume. Less really. Still, I still counted him as part of the party, so 4th member (even if he was more like someone who just happened to travel with the party for a bit).

Anyways, random thing I found interesting:

In volume 2, you know how I called it the Ojousama raising project? Well, it's more accurate than you might think. See, at the end of each chapter of the volume (before the transition happened anyways), there was always a little stat sheet for Elise.

For example, the first chapter of the volume (ch. 12) had this:
Spoiler:
Ch. 13
Spoiler:
Ch. 14
Spoiler:
Ch. 15
Spoiler:
Ch. 16
Spoiler:
Ch. 17
Spoiler:
Ch. 18
Spoiler:

So yeah. Elise gets quite a lot of character development in this volume.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 19:14   Link #318
Kioras

Quote:
Yeah, I meant Geese. He was only part of the party for like half a volume. Less really. Still, I still counted him as part of the party, so 4th member (even if he was more like someone who just happened to travel with the party for a bit).

In volume 2, you know how I called it the Ojousama raising project? Well, it's more accurate than you might think. See, at the end of each chapter of the volume (before the transition happened anyways), there was always a little stat sheet for Elise.

Spoiler:
Ch. 13
Spoiler:
Ch. 14
Spoiler:
Ch. 15
Spoiler:
Ch. 16
Spoiler:
Ch. 17
Spoiler:
Ch. 18
Spoiler:

I haven't read it, but that :

Math: Learned 99 (think this means she can do math up to 99?)

Probably means learning multiplication tables, up to 9 x 9.

Since the one prior she could do subtraction, and the one after she is having trouble with division.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 19:31   Link #319
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Spoiler:
Ch. 13
Spoiler:
Ch. 14
Spoiler:
Ch. 15
Spoiler:
Ch. 16
Spoiler:
Ch. 17
Spoiler:
Ch. 18
Spoiler:

............Hikaru Genji project?
Old 2014-04-12, 20:05   Link #320
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
............Hikaru Genji project?
he already do that to Sylphy
for Ellis it's more like taming process[in volume 9 the noble in Asura saying that there is genius 7 years old-[saint] class water magician-non-chant master- who could tame Barbarian Monkey Princess from Boreas family(from Sylphy POV) and made her studying etiquette]

Spoiler for Tits Hermit:

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel