AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-15, 21:31   Link #1781
cyberdemon

i wonder if we will ever see Shinobu again. Maybe she'll be used to really show Touta the affects of aging to an immortal. Like he keeps running into her and it shows her getting older and older while he remains the same as when thy first met.
Old 2014-04-16, 00:03   Link #1782
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I like how Kuromaru immediately thought of gold digging once he heard that the loli was rich. The suffering from guilt seen was great

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:57   Link #1783
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I don't really see it... maybe you're thinking of the pink haired girl from the spinoff?
Possibly. I wish I had saved it (I still mess up like that), but I saw some image with the Lucky Star girls in hats, and the pink haired girl with glasses looked a lot like Kirie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i wonder if we will ever see Shinobu again. Maybe she'll be used to really show Touta the affects of aging to an immortal. Like he keeps running into her and it shows her getting older and older while he remains the same as when thy first met.
Otherwise, Shinobu was just a pretty random character, conveniently designed to look like Shinobu from Love Hina. Well, it wouldn't be the first time Akamatsu-sensei has introduced a character, then went nowhere with them.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:08   Link #1784
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Peter Pan?
Old 2014-04-17, 08:43   Link #1785
goblehook

Quote:
now we have a loli who's super rich and has an inmortality type centered around... save points? I guess whenever she dies, she revives in that spot.
Don't you think that kind of immortality is too dull for someone who is in the numbers? Can there not be some kind of amazing feature in it?
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 08:48   Link #1786
Tenzen12

I am pretty sure immortality is not only aspect that makes numbers. Power and skills are probably also included (In numbers were even that marmaid eating guy, remember?)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 09:25   Link #1787
chaosprophet

Jinbee was also included in chapter 6 when Evangeline was telling Touta about those who were really "invincible" (不死身) different from those who came to pick her up. So far all the numbers were people who were in Evangeline description. So my guess that is what decides if someone can be considered a number or not.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:49   Link #1788
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
Don't you think that kind of immortality is too dull for someone who is in the numbers? Can there not be some kind of amazing feature in it?
Depends on how it works. Does it transport her or does it actually rewind time? Are there other limitations to it besides having to make that magic circle? It's too early to tell.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 13:40   Link #1789
Breimoon

the best way to win against save point would be using a trap that activates as soon as the save is made and that is unavoidable.Kinda hard with high level people protecting
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 14:36   Link #1790
Tenzen12

It also depend if she have only one save point or more
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 16:24   Link #1791
goblehook

Quote:
Depends on how it works. Does it transport her or does it actually rewind time? Are there other limitations to it besides having to make that magic circle? It's too early to tell.
YES! That is what really makes me curious, the previous series a.k.a. MSN shows that events in the time line can be changed.

My curiousity is whether those save points can do similar feat as the movie 'Next(2007)':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/...f_=tt_pv_mi_sm
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 17:42   Link #1792
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Rewinding time? Did anyone mention "All you need is kill" yet?
Old 2014-04-17, 17:42   Link #1793
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
YES! That is what really makes me curious, the previous series a.k.a. MSN shows that events in the time line can be changed.

My curiousity is whether those save points can do similar feat as the movie 'Next(2007)':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435705/...f_=tt_pv_mi_sm
This may explain why she makes so much money. If she rewinds time she can adjust stocks, make bets, or even play the lottery and make massive amounts of cash.

Old 2014-04-18, 17:38   Link #1794
AstroNerdBoy

Spoilers out.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2014-04-18, 18:04   Link #1795
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Spoilers out.
Something about that really reminds me of
Spoiler for save point girl:

Old 2014-04-18, 19:37   Link #1796
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Something about that really reminds me of
Spoiler for save point girl:
It's the rage, I'm getting the same feeling as you are.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 19:38   Link #1797
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
It's the rage, I'm getting the same feeling as you are.
Not surprising. After all, Akamatsu-sensei has been pulling character traits from previous manga going back to A.I. Love You.

Old 2014-04-18, 20:59   Link #1798
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2014-04-19, 03:16   Link #1799
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Touta really needs to get a new jacket... not that he can afford one or anything.

Old 2014-04-19, 10:25   Link #1800
Dargor
Welp

Touta needs a new wardrobe, a face lift, a haircut, a Logic Co-processor , and...well, everything possible to be not him. The rest of the series can follow him in that regard.

Spoiler:

Admittedly, I'm just sort of waiting for Akamatsu to really screw over Negima hard so I can finally have an excuse to drop this series. It hasn't sucked hard enough to warrant it, but I've no intention on following the adventurers of that idiot for any length of time.
Dargor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love