AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-26, 16:48   Link #3141
Manic
real men love pink

Im sticking with it was just a promise that all four will remain best friends and a group picture of them is in the locket. There will never be a chosen girl, i dont think komi will have the guts to have raku confess to one. Too many harem members, it will be lame and open ended. I will continue to enjoy the ride till that day comes tho
Old 2014-04-26, 17:35   Link #3142
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Im sticking with it was just a promise that all four will remain best friends and a group picture of them is in the locket. There will never be a chosen girl, i dont think komi will have the guts to have raku confess to one. Too many harem members, it will be lame and open ended. I will continue to enjoy the ride till that day comes tho
funny I can see that happening too but that would be a massive let down
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 17:50   Link #3143
Manic
real men love pink

Oh trust me i know, even if the MC chooses a girl i dont ship for im totally fine with it and wish most harem mangas would do so. BUT the fact is most of them do not. TWGOK was a pleasant surprise, then you look at R+V and Himari and both went with the open/possible harem ending. I expect this to go the latter, as crappy as it is
Old 2014-04-26, 19:21   Link #3144
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
However if Onodera is the promise girl problem solved and let the fun begin
Forgot to note that haha. Yeah if that is the case then Raku gets to make an easier decision. This ending would probably be my favorite because I feel like Raku is very capable of announcing his like for Onodera over the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
If that's the case then what Yui said to Raku is just teasing and that seems a bit too serious for that. Komi seems to be going for a different end otherwise I don't see the point in having Raku deliberate about ignoring the promise or not. Also, the book they found in Onodera's room doesn't illustrate best friends so I guess you're denying that has anything to do with their past?
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 19:55   Link #3145
Death Usagi
Banned

One other thing is that if Komi makes things too obvious, the series wouldn't be fun.

Just like TWGOK, the girl who was confessed was totally unexpected because she wasn't a popular character in a way compared to the other girls in the harem.

I'd say there is an element of surprise coming but I guess that depends on the story. But I don't think Komi would go an obvious route.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 19:56   Link #3146
Manic
real men love pink

when the manga eliminates chitoge from being the girl he remembers cus of the color of her eyes then pulls out nonsense that she had brown eyes until she was 5 years old to put her back in the race i throw logic out the window.

ive watched enuff anime and read enuff manga. Dont get ur hopes up cus komi is gonna leave ya crying. I give it 10% chance it ends with him choosing a girl., and 30% chance the locket was a promise to marry 1 girl only.
Old 2014-04-26, 20:56   Link #3147
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
Forgot to note that haha. Yeah if that is the case then Raku gets to make an easier decision. This ending would probably be my favorite because I feel like Raku is very capable of announcing his like for Onodera over the rest.
You know as much as i'd love to agree with you my post earlier pretty much says why onodera is actually the hardest one. Fact is of all the girls onodera would probably be the worst promise girl because now he has to not only deny chitoge and face Claude's wrath (plus that of his gang) but the police from marikas family will get involved fact is there's no really clean way for it to work out. It seems as though it will be like TLR where its pretty much open ended and a crapshoot.

Onodera is my favorite girl but ending with her would be very complicated
Old 2014-04-26, 21:08   Link #3148
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
I find it amusing that these recent posts are even considering that should Raku choose a girl at the end a negative consequence like the mafia war is going to seriously take place. Sure, it started off as a plot point but we should all know in the end it's just going to be shrugged off with a typical shounen resolution, or played off as a "joke" scene as it usually has been throughout.

Let's be serious, the most he'll have to deal with is tears and well-wishes from those shot down if anything.
Well I completely agree with Somnus and should Raku officially state "I like (insert ship) and am going out with her" and "war" brewed then Marika/Chitoge/Yui wouldn't allow their respective groups to fight with Raku's. Their groups are all so devoted to them that they should back down when given the order, right?
Old 2014-04-27, 06:14   Link #3149
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
True to Komi's style, Raku promised to marry every girl who has a key.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 07:36   Link #3150
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
You know as much as i'd love to agree with you my post earlier pretty much says why onodera is actually the hardest one. Fact is of all the girls onodera would probably be the worst promise girl because now he has to not only deny chitoge and face Claude's wrath (plus that of his gang) but the police from marikas family will get involved fact is there's no really clean way for it to work out. It seems as though it will be like TLR where its pretty much open ended and a crapshoot.

Onodera is my favorite girl but ending with her would be very complicated
If we're truly heading toward a Kosaki ending, I believe that Komi will make all those obstacle magically disappear.
Worry not.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 07:41   Link #3151
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
If we're truly heading toward a Kosaki ending, I believe that Komi will make all those obstacle magically disappear.
Worry not.
Id like to think so because really if you read the manga and especially look so far in the anime I think kosaki is the only girl who he truly has feelings for. Chitoge clearly likes him after romeo and Juliet but I wonder what will happen once they stop being third years and his fake love with chitoge ends
Old 2014-04-27, 08:44   Link #3152
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
One other thing is that if Komi makes things too obvious, the series wouldn't be fun.

Just like TWGOK, the girl who was confessed was totally unexpected because she wasn't a popular character in a way compared to the other girls in the harem.

I'd say there is an element of surprise coming but I guess that depends on the story. But I don't think Komi would go an obvious route.
I don't know about you but Chihiro was the clear and expected winner.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 11:07   Link #3153
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I gotta admit I think the moment that it was 6 girls 5 goddesses and chihiro was one of the 6 (no pun intended) you could see the ending. I'm actually a little shocked I didn't see it coming
Old 2014-04-27, 11:45   Link #3154
Arararagi-kun

Fake Love?

Considering the title of the series, isn't it inevitable that chitoge wins? It would make sense that the story is about fake love that turns into real love. While I hope this isn't the case (team onodera ftw), I can't seem to argue against this theory. What does everyone else think about this?
Arararagi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 12:55   Link #3155
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararagi-kun View Post
Considering the title of the series, isn't it inevitable that chitoge wins? It would make sense that the story is about fake love that turns into real love. While I hope this isn't the case (team onodera ftw), I can't seem to argue against this theory. What does everyone else think about this?
though my favourite is the onodera imouto to me too it seems like chitoge will win
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 13:08   Link #3156
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Yeah, Chihiro is too "special" compared to the others. But I still feel bad for Tenri.
And for god's sake, Keima, this time you can legitimately go for the imouto route
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:34   Link #3157
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararagi-kun View Post
So Raku's fake love for Chitoge became real love and overtook the already real love he feels for Onodera? He's made progress with both of them and his love for Onodera doesn't seem to be lacking so I don't get how this could ever happen. They were never on an equal playing field since the beginning so Chitoge must really matter much more than anything else for that kind of end.

Since Chitoge and Onodera are leading in regards to Raku's feelings, the one he promised must be one of them(assuming the promise is marriage/love). The better story would be for Chitoge to be the promised girl so that Raku will have to make a choice since by then Chitoge wouldn't be far behind Onodera in love. Chitoge being the promised girl may bump her into equal territory with Onodera imo.
Old 2014-04-27, 16:06   Link #3158
Death Usagi
Banned

Makes you wonder how things would have been if Raku never got into the whole Ichijou group vs Beehive fiasco.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 16:15   Link #3159
Manic
real men love pink

Yeah even tho im a onodera fan chitoge has powerful plot armor. I mean they magically changed her eye color to fit description of the promised girl. Will still say it will be open ended, and man that candy shop ep was awesome animated. Anime has been really good so far.
Old 2014-04-27, 16:20   Link #3160
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Makes you wonder how things would have been if Raku never got into the whole Ichijou group vs Beehive fiasco.
it would be something like this. Raku's waiting to confess to onodera like Yuuki Rito was in the beginning of TLR Onodera would be about the same ruri would be pushing things. Assuming chitoge still transferred like the original he would hate chitoge and ignore her. Tsugumi would be gone. I suspect marika wouldn't be there. haru wouldn't be there nor would Yui. In truth the drama makes this story very much readable.

Yes chitoge has powerful armor but it doesn't do much for her at this point because if you asked him to choose between her marika and onodera (with no problems from all parties) Onodera wins by a country mile. Because really even though in the story there's zero development his feelings for Onodera are far higher then the other girls.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life