AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-25, 07:37   Link #121
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I just found out these bloodtype superstitions are more or less accurate concerning personality. I'm type O, and it describes personality rather well, except that there're some treats of B type as well.
Hmmm ... I'm the same type as Ayame (Ramen girl)

But yes, maybe that scroll's outcome is different depending on the bloodtype used with it. For me it sounds like a not to underestimate parameter for this jutsu... Maybe we'll know more about it next chapter? Does the data book say something about this kind of technique ?

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-03-25 at 17:57.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 08:37   Link #122
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

LOL. I have no clue what my blood type is and niether do my parents know mine or thier own. Rather funny.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 08:37   Link #123
Razz

So then, what do all the different blood types represent?
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 09:50   Link #124
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
LOL. I have no clue what my blood type is and niether do my parents know mine or thier own. Rather funny.
wouldnt a birth certificate or passport have it?

Quote:
So then, what do all the different blood types represent?
red = mammal?
green = bug?

Anywho something disturbing ..

=

?

sorry the pic is small but you should have seen the ep anyway >_>.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 12:18   Link #125
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

It does bear a striking resemblance however it is missing some things
1. the classic Giant mouth covering Uchiha turtle neck
2. If you look closley Itachi is not wearing a flack jacket type vest (it doesn't have a collar 2 make way for the turtle neck)
3. the right hair style. Itachi's is more parted down the center so you can see his forhead protector better.
It might be that this is just the common uniform/style for anbu members
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 14:04   Link #126
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
wouldnt a birth certificate or passport have it?

red = mammal?
green = bug?

Anywho something disturbing ..

=

?

sorry the pic is small but you should have seen the ep anyway >_>.

That was the first thought that passed my mind when I saw that picture. But I was so wrong many times basing my assumptions on anime facts. Maybe Itachi does not look that way in the manga at all. So somebody with photographic memory like Hunter could clear for us if Itachi ever looked that way in the manga flashbacks
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 14:16   Link #127
Razz

I'm more interested to know who the brother with the white hair is and how he was killed...

Also, how does Sai know Sasuke? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 14:33   Link #128
Syaoran
Inactive Member

These 2 guys on the pictures are different. I think Itachi is wearing his ANBU uniform without the mask on that picture, while the character with no face look like he has a chuunin/jounin jacket and fights using 2 katakan's (nice nice ^^).
Old 2006-03-25, 14:56   Link #129
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
I'm more interested to know who the brother with the white hair is and how he was killed...

Also, how does Sai know Sasuke? Can't wait for the next chapter!
He knew that sasuke fled konoha and betrayed konoha to be with orochimaru. It was mentioned when sai and narutp became a team and when sai kept pissing naruto and sakura off by talking shit about sasuke
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 16:23   Link #130
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Naruto isn't his best friend though. Then again Kakashi may see Obito in Naruto in terms of personality. Maybe that's why his M.Sharingan appeared after the timeskip? And I agree that Kakashi made the mistake of choosing favorites, at the very least because it was too early to do so.
those are my thoughts exactly.

as for kyuubi if naruto wasn't allowed to use kyuubi than the hyuuga's wouldn't be allowed to use byagun(sp?).

sasuke having sharigan on is to look cool and tell us it's him.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 16:47   Link #131
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Is what Kakashi did really favouritism?

Ok, it wasn't very nice to refuse to train Naruto, but it's not like he's rejecting Naruto for whatever reason either. He found another sensei for him: Ebisu, who is a Special Ranked Jounin. If Sandaime asked him to be Konohamaru's tutor, I guess he isn't that bad. Plus, his specialty is Kage bunshin no jutsu. He could have taught Naruto some nice tricks with the Kage Bunshins after Naruto learned to control his chakra. It's just that he was knocked out by Jiraiya. Besides, he didn't want to teach him either. It's because of his ecchi weakness that he did. It's only later that he started getting interested in Naruto and to finally acknowledge him. Now he really likes Naruto and that can only get better.
The only one in the end who would have been "weaker" (don't take this too seriously as if he wouldn't even be able to kick someone else's butt), is Sasuke, if only trained by Kakashi. Being tutored by one of the legendary three is quite an achievement for a genin.
Old 2006-03-25, 17:02   Link #132
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Is what Kakashi did really favouritism?

Ok, it wasn't very nice to refuse to train Naruto, but it's not like he's rejecting Naruto for whatever reason either. He found another sensei for him: Ebisu, who is a Special Ranked Jounin. If Sandaime asked him to be Konohamaru's tutor, I guess he isn't that bad. Plus, his specialty is Kage bunshin no jutsu. He could have taught Naruto some nice tricks with the Kage Bunshins after Naruto learned to control his chakra. It's just that he was knocked out by Jiraiya. Besides, he didn't want to teach him either. It's because of his ecchi weakness that he did. It's only later that he started getting interested in Naruto and to finally acknowledge him. Now he really likes Naruto and that can only get better.
The only one in the end who would have been "weaker" (don't take this too seriously as if he wouldn't even be able to kick someone else's butt), is Sasuke, if only trained by Kakashi. Being tutored by one of the legendary three is quite an achievement for a genin.
Ebisu's Kage Bunshins were just anime filler.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 17:09   Link #133
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Ebisu's Kage Bunshins were just anime filler.
Aaaaaaaaargh >.<
These fillers really poison one's mind T_T
And I still have 171 up to the end to watch >_>

Ontopic: I just read a nice idea, where someone stated that Sasuke might use Sai as a sacrifice to summon Manda. What do you think about that ?

I'm pretty sure now that Sasuke has some snake related jutsu's in his sleeves since that's Orochimaru's preferred animal
Old 2006-03-25, 17:21   Link #134
4F0ur

Quote:
I just found out these bloodtype superstitions are more or less accurate concerning personality. I'm type O, and it describes personality rather well, except that there're some treats of B type as well.
Hmmm ... I'm the same type as Ayama (Ramen girl)

But yes, maybe that scroll's outcome is different depending on the bloodtype used with it. For me it sounds like a not to underestimate parameter for this jutsu... Maybe we'll know more about it next chapter? Does the data book say something about this kind of technique ?
yea those bloodtype things..are 80% accurate~
by the way im A

credit to necrodeath...
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 18:23   Link #135
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Aaaaaaaaargh >.<
These fillers really poison one's mind T_T
And I still have 171 up to the end to watch >_>

Ontopic: I just read a nice idea, where someone stated that Sasuke might use Sai as a sacrifice to summon Manda. What do you think about that ?

I'm pretty sure now that Sasuke has some snake related jutsu's in his sleeves since that's Orochimaru's preferred animal
No Sai will be sac'd for Sasuke's MS, since Manda is dead already (that's him with his eyes carved out). I hope Sasuke is mostly a fire jutsu user because oro's snake jutsus are lame (hell Oro is one of the lamest bad guys i've ever seen).
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 18:36   Link #136
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
No Sai will be sac'd for Sasuke's MS, since Manda is dead already (that's him with his eyes carved out). I hope Sasuke is mostly a fire jutsu user because oro's snake jutsus are lame (hell Oro is one of the lamest bad guys i've ever seen).
It's just a statue, not Manda. Compare with chapter 169/170; they look nothing alike.

And I really don't see how Sai is going to become Sasuke's best friend...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 19:21   Link #137
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
That was the first thought that passed my mind when I saw that picture. But I was so wrong many times basing my assumptions on anime facts. Maybe Itachi does not look that way in the manga at all. So somebody with photographic memory like Hunter could clear for us if Itachi ever looked that way in the manga flashbacks
uchiha shisui = sai's bro
uchiha itachi = sasuke's bro

so since Shisui was killed by Itachi and SAi wanted revenge,then Sai and sasuke join forces to kill Itachi
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 19:25   Link #138
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Although it is not Manda, for future reference, the boss summons are normally a few times bigger than what you see there.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 19:25   Link #139
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It's just a statue, not Manda. Compare with chapter 169/170; they look nothing alike
Maybe its shed skin, not like it really matters but hey .

Quote:
And I really don't see how Sai is going to become Sasuke's best friend...
If Sai starts watching Kabuto too much, that proves he is his brother. Sasuke i doubt will even bother to look twice at Sai .
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-25, 21:36   Link #140
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Anybody realize that Sasuke has his Sharingan activated even though he's just sitting there chilling? Maybe he's trying to train himself to endure the strain like Gohan did with his SSJ.
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote