AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 10 Rating
Perfect 10 44 33.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 58 44.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 5.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 3.05%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-05-03, 01:22   Link #801
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Spoiler for Bad move:

Bad move elizard, bad move.
She doesn't realize that touma is like an ancient kungfu master now. So i assumed it was safe to say that touma will wipe out this "official" group in order to show us how much has he grown.
Touma will defeat James Bond and Liquid Snake?

Breddy gud.
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 01:22   Link #802
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Mikoto and Misaki would definitely get involved for Touma's sake, Accel, Kakine and Gunha might help out as well, and what Mugino does depends on her mood and what Hamazura might tell her.

I'm hoping the Number Six pops up, I really want to see exactly who the hell that is and what they can do.
Aogami is not ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post

Breddy gud.
Time for some good ol' CQC.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 01:34   Link #803
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Time for Touma to go HAMMY!

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:00   Link #804
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post

Breddy gud.
They'll have Sherlock Holmes looking for his whereabouts, James Bond will be looking for him in plain sight while Snake sneaks around inside a box, that way they have all bases covered.

Oh forgot, Capt. Price and Soap will be manning the snipers on a hill somewhere.
Old 2014-05-03, 02:04   Link #805
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Spoiler for Bad move:

She doesn't realize that touma is like an ancient kungfu master now. So i assumed it was safe to say that touma will wipe out this "official" group in order to show us how much has he grown.
Considering one of Touma's 'hell' in NT9 is likely falsely accused and chased by 'official' groups, he might already have lots of ways to handle them and their tactics. VERY LIKELY lol
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:08   Link #806
Requiem-x
The slacking one

IT'S HERE!!!! And it's glorious!!! We're literally barely beyond the prologue and have already been bombarded by pure comedy gold. I expected something like that, but not so soon and at such level of quality. Nor at that level of raunchiness I think all those deaths loosened up Touma's desires a little bit, not that I'm complaining.

Seriously, almost every line spoken between Touma and Othinus is awesome, I would have to quote the entire thing to show my favorites. I think we all know what the most shocking one was, though.

Quote:
“What did he say?”

“He said acting out in your youth is fine, but this winter is too cold so we should stick to car sex if we want to let loose outdoors.”

“I-I’m going to destroy this world!!!!”
The doujins literally write themselves!

And we're actually getting a boss rush?! And with the Level5 5s at that? Well, obviously not all of them, but if I get another fight with Accelerator and Touma fighting Mugino, this volume will be officially amazing. Whatever is in store this time, it's gonna be crazy.

Quote:
Spoiler for Bad move:

No, no, no, you're thinking of this the wrong way. Why should Touma bother with that when there's a massive unit with experience in big guns willing to lend support.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:17   Link #807
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
They'll have Sherlock Holmes looking for his whereabouts, James Bond will be looking for him in plain sight while Snake sneaks around inside a box, that way they have all bases covered.

Oh forgot, Capt. Price and Soap will be manning the snipers on a hill somewhere.
You mistake Liquid Snake for Solid Snake.

Solid Snake yes, will sneak around inside a box. Liquid will disguise himself as Tsuchimikado and give advice via communicator, except for the chopper fight, then will reveal himself having tricked Touma into activating some doomsday device. Oh, almost forgot the most important detail! Liquid will call Touma "Booortheeeer"

Anyway. I suspect Touma read his own body language by mistake.
Old 2014-05-03, 02:28   Link #808
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm pretty sure they would send in the toaruverse Austin Powers instead.

Fight harem master with harem master, negate one of his advantage.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:47   Link #809
Mr_Magikarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm pretty sure they would send in the toaruverse Austin Powers instead.

Fight harem master with harem master, negate one of his advantage.
If they did, the Touman would simply absorb the other's harem into his own. If it has a hole, nothing can escape the Touman.
Mr_Magikarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:47   Link #810
jjpasay777

I wonder if he's going to fight the level 5s 1v1 or 1v7. Hoepe it's 1v7 and that he decimates them quite easily, albeit with some difficulty.
jjpasay777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 02:52   Link #811
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

lol from wiki to animesuki welcome! jj!
and like I said before both! 1 on 1 and then they gang up on him. lol
Mr. Guts will probably be the hardest.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 03:19   Link #812
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
You mistake Liquid Snake for Solid Snake.

Solid Snake yes, will sneak around inside a box. Liquid will disguise himself as Tsuchimikado and give advice via communicator, except for the chopper fight, then will reveal himself having tricked Touma into activating some doomsday device. Oh, almost forgot the most important detail! Liquid will call Touma "Booortheeeer"

Anyway. I suspect Touma read his own body language by mistake.
Read again it says Snake, not Solid, I'm talking about Big Boss. You don't just send the clones after Kamijou Touma you send the original, that's hoe badass Touma is.
Old 2014-05-03, 03:31   Link #813
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Goes to japan. Lands like one hour ago after two flights and the second one being 11 hours and I still have one flight left. And my suitcase baggage was left in the San Francisco airport, but I'm luckily maybe getting it sent to me tomorrow night...

Goes to animesuki, realizes it is the 3rd in japan and late in the day, goes to spoiler thread, sees God's treasure trove in front of his eyes. Realizes: I need to go to japan more often lol.

I'm so buying this on the 10th oh yeah! Anyway, lol what the hell is happening this volume. I don't know whether to actually be underwhelmed at this development or still hopeful.

Well now after ac trying to recruit the level fives to help it do stuff (which might leave riko an open target... And maybe the others as well... All I can foresee now is that insane stuff will happen soon. Though WTF from the spoilers lol. I'm staying away from the rest of them... If this is a pure action volume and comedy, I'll just wait for the shenanigans.

Well, I'm in japan, so I'm sure I'll find a way to distract myself until it comes out lol.

Hmmm...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 03:45   Link #814
jjpasay777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
lol from wiki to animesuki welcome! jj!
and like I said before both! 1 on 1 and then they gang up on him. lol
Mr. Guts will probably be the hardest.
lol I just created an account here just to post a reply on this very thread
Old 2014-05-03, 04:52   Link #815
blackcloud6

Quote:
Read again it says Snake, not Solid, I'm talking about Big Boss. You don't just send the clones after Kamijou Touma you send the original, that's hoe badass Touma is.
WHY snake? snake is old...send raiden from revengeance , plus metal gear RAY , amerika just send senator armstrong...
blackcloud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 05:22   Link #816
jjpasay777

just wondering... who would win in a fight between Kamijou Touma and Chuck Norris? both Toaruverse and real life
Old 2014-05-03, 05:29   Link #817
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
You should have specified which Snake you are talking about, in this case Naked Snake or Punished Snake. In fact, you should have said Big Boss. The fact that you reply to someone who said Liquid Snake, with just Snake is confusing.

It seems Accelerator will be the first to take on Touma... Which means he is the first to get his ass kicked.
Old 2014-05-03, 06:07   Link #818
jjpasay777

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
It seems Accelerator will be the first to take on Touma... Which means he is the first to get his ass kicked.
"Whoah, White Wings this time?!?!"
"What of it, you damned hero?"
Old 2014-05-03, 07:30   Link #819
LevelSeven

The title: the one who bears white and black wings AND opposes the world

seems like touma will gain help, he is lucky, accel would be overkill....
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 07:35   Link #820
LG-MAX

this title is so obvious that it seems a trap, and then mislead the reader.
LG-MAX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss rush, denmark