AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-29, 23:24   Link #3161
toidaylabach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
Still if it is followed by an awesome fight scene I'm ok with it.
It would be a 1 vs 2 though, as both Miura and Iroha will be mad. That sword duo will bring nothing but destruction, not even Yukinon can stop it
toidaylabach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 23:50   Link #3162
iskorts

Irohasu's ship looks to be better than yui's.. hahaha.. I wonder if she might become a contender in vol 10 or sometime in the future, her rejection this time was different after-all. And with Yui's death flag on the horizon, Iroha's a better ( and more fun ) alternative - at least to the people who didn't hnnnnngh during the rollercoaster scene.
iskorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 01:04   Link #3163
havensgate
skull one

i swear, japanese people like talking in circle , i dont understand a shit....
anyone please help me....
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 01:16   Link #3164
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysun22 View Post
That's the wrOng novel man, hayama would neveR imitAte hachiman nor Dye his blOnd haiR mAn
Something like this happened in Toradora?

And isn't Hayato's hair already dyed?

Last edited by TheAlucid; 2014-05-30 at 01:40.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 01:20   Link #3165
csuree
The Most Hated™

Yui's death flag? Care to explain, please. This one is something I cannot ignore.
Old 2014-05-30, 01:44   Link #3166
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoman View Post
I foresee an adversarial moments brewing between Hayato and Hachiman based on their recent interaction. Their conversations and description of dark Hayato seems to setup something for future drama. Over Yukino?, school activities?, who knows.....I can't wait to what the author comes up with.

Now with this recent failed confession, I wonder how it will affect people around who may have wanted to confess in future? Yui? Perhaps Yumiko? You can only hold status quo for so long until things fall apart.

As for Iroha, I thought she sounded like she wasn't going to give up on Hayato that easily. She obviously knew low chance of reciprocation since Hayato was putting distance between them and the consequences of being turn down. Maybe once the wall is down, she can reconnect with Hayato in meaningful way or go in different direction with other people, perhaps with Hachiman or someone else. Based on her volume 8 chapter description intro "For some reason, Isshiki Iroha reeks of danger", I don't think she is going away that easily. I still have to see how she scolds Yukino and Hachiman in next chapter to see if she gets jealous or something.
Iroha scolds Hachiman and Yukino next chapter?

How did they screw up so badly that Iroha of all people would scold them? I thought 8man and Yukino were more competent than that?

That's kind of disappointing, considering they're meant to help the situation and not make it worse.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 01:54   Link #3167
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
Iroha scolds Hachiman and Yukino next chapter?
They didn't screw anything, duh. They were bantering with everyone overhearing. Again.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 04:38   Link #3168
iskorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
Yui's death flag? Care to explain, please. This one is something I cannot ignore.
hahaha... calm your tits, incoming opinion.

I'm assuming here that Yui reminding 8man bout his promise is a sign that she is getting herself ready to confess a second time. Unfortunately, we've had no hints that 8man might consider Yui as a potential GF. He isn't immune of course, but there's a world's difference in how he looks at Yukinon and her. Also, 8man isn't the same anymore, so instead of sidestepping the issue, he just might face it head-on, and that would, most likely, end in a rejection. Death flag.

A lot of interesting things could happen afterwards... since the next volume is the 10th and we're almost near the end, I think there's a pretty good chance that this might happen.
Old 2014-05-30, 04:54   Link #3169
Distoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskorts View Post
hahaha... calm your tits, incoming opinion.

I'm assuming here that Yui reminding 8man bout his promise is a sign that she is getting herself ready to confess a second time. Unfortunately, we've had no hints that 8man might consider Yui as a potential GF. He isn't immune of course, but there's a world's difference in how he looks at Yukinon and her. Also, 8man isn't the same anymore, so instead of sidestepping the issue, he just might face it head-on, and that would, most likely, end in a rejection. Death flag.

A lot of interesting things could happen afterwards... since the next volume is the 10th and we're almost near the end, I think there's a pretty good chance that this might happen.
Red flag is more appropriate here , death flag just means she is gonna die.

That's probably what he was asking about.
Distoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 05:24   Link #3170
iskorts

Ehhh... I thought it was clear I was making a joke. I mean seriously, this is Oregairu we're talking about here. Why would I point out something as crazy as a major character death?

PS: It's called a red flag? cool. Didn't know there was a term for that.
Old 2014-05-30, 11:43   Link #3171
femrilu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskorts View Post
Ehhh... I thought it was clear I was making a joke. I mean seriously, this is Oregairu we're talking about here. Why would I point out something as crazy as a major character death?

PS: It's called a red flag? cool. Didn't know there was a term for that.
Inbe4 Oregairu turns into a supernatural fighting shounen after yukino and yui die due to antagonist trapping them in his magical box.
femrilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 12:44   Link #3172
Daysun22

Quote:
Originally Posted by femrilu View Post
inbe4 oregairu turns into a supernatural fighting shounen after yukino and yui die due to antagonist trapping them in his magical box.
inb4 trigger misteriously confirms to be the team adapting the second season to anime instead of brain's base
Daysun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 12:56   Link #3173
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysun22 View Post
inb4 trigger misteriously confirms to be the team adapting the second season to anime instead of brain's base
Wuuutt!? Are you kidding?! or are you serious?! if these guys made the 2nd season, Oregairu would skyrocket in popularity.
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 17:54   Link #3174
csuree
The Most Hated™

wow.. red flag...
About that... Yui will probably not confess again until last volume. Even if she is gonna get rejected they usually leave these things to the last volume. She will most likely be more assertive to the point she almost confesses but she ought to learn her lesson when is it too early for her to confess.

This "new" Hachiman should be in her "mood reading" specs, so I figure she will be able to sense when it will be the best to confess.
Still hoping that she will be the chosen one. Not that I don't love the rest of the girls, but she is closer to my heart than the rest. At least she is honest with herself, and the others and I appreciate that trait of her.
In this world full of deceptions people like her are going "extinct".
Old 2014-05-30, 20:25   Link #3175
Frozt

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
wow.. red flag...
About that... Yui will probably not confess again until last volume. Even if she is gonna get rejected they usually leave these things to the last volume. She will most likely be more assertive to the point she almost confesses but she ought to learn her lesson when is it too early for her to confess.

This "new" Hachiman should be in her "mood reading" specs, so I figure she will be able to sense when it will be the best to confess.
Still hoping that she will be the chosen one. Not that I don't love the rest of the girls, but she is closer to my heart than the rest. At least she is honest with herself, and the others and I appreciate that trait of her.
In this world full of deceptions people like her are going "extinct".
You can't really expect any girl in any story that received no character development to win in anything.

I can read volume 1 and then read volume 9, and Yui would almost be the same exact person.

Though if I said that reading 8man, Yukino, and Hayato, they're not the same person they were. As their characters were developed and still are developing.
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 19:55   Link #3176
hti2

Wouldn't it be great if watari could make special volumes after the end of the original ones to show other endings with other girls? Though it won't happen but the other girls are great that they can't be neglected.well it's my own selfish wish
hti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 21:22   Link #3177
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by hti2 View Post
Wouldn't it be great if watari could make special volumes after the end of the original ones to show other endings with other girls? Though it won't happen but the other girls are great that they can't be neglected.well it's my own selfish wish
I feel ya man, only 1 volume would be enough for me 1 chapter for each girl, sorta like Amagami, but if Yukino is the end girl, im satisfied still
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 23:55   Link #3178
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Evolution of Irohasu's rejections :
Quote:
“Huh? W-What are you doing? Are you making passes at me? I’m sorry, it won’t work out. There’s someone I like.”
Quote:
“What are you doing? Are you making passes at me? I’m sorry, you’re aiming too high. It’s creepy too and not possible.”
Quote:
“Ha! Could it be that you were making passes at me just now, I’m sorry, for an instant that made my heart skip a bit, but now that I think about it rationally, it really wouldn’t work out.”
Quote:
“…Could it be that you were making passes at me just now, I’m sorry, I do like them older, but it really wouldn’t work out.”
Quote:
“What are you doing? Are you making passes at me while I’m heartbroken? I’m sorry, it’s still not possible just yet.”
It's impossible not to ship her with Hikki after reading this
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 01:09   Link #3179
hti2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
I feel ya man, only 1 volume would be enough for me 1 chapter for each girl, sorta like Amagami, but if Yukino is the end girl, im satisfied still
I do agree if u yukino is the end girl since the sensi ending isn't possible (sigh)
Old 2014-06-01, 01:12   Link #3180
hti2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Evolution of Irohasu's rejections :

It's impossible not to ship her with Hikki after reading this
Well irohasu is adorable in her own rights she made the story more refreshing

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck