AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-20, 11:33   Link #501
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
1.) Irina gets her own "Holy-sword". The Holy-sword she was given is called Hauteclere. A legendary sword that was used by the partner of Roland(the first wielder of Durandal).
Been waiting for her to get a powerup that wasn't just a Kiba castoff. Kind of wanted her to start wielding a demonic sword, so then she's be the opposite of Xenovia. We'd have a holy-wielding devil and a demonic-wielding angel, but this works too. Would've preferred she got Excalibur in the first place, since it always felt forced to me for Xenovia to get it.

Quote:
Also Fafnir snaps against Rizevim for slapping Asia. He was acting as a shield for Asia since Rizevim was attacking her. He got damaged badly. But after he snapped, not only he break Lilith's guard and smacked her away, but he also tore off Rizevim's arm(Though Rizevim later healed his arm).
Fafnir = Berserker
Asia = Illya
Rizevim = Gilgamesh
Ddraig = Lancer

It all makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Irina's Holy-sword has the ability to purify the person they cut. So it can be used to purify their hatred. So it's more of a special ability rather than terms of being strong powerwise.
Sounds more like something you'd expect from Jeanne d'Arc's Five Cross Blade than Hauteclere. In fact, the only special ability I can see Hauteclere using in other media is healing HP (Fire Emblem) and massive attack power (various). What's also really weird is that a lot of other stories make it into an axe or polearm, despite it being described as a sword in the original story, so I'm guessing it's quite massive or unbalanced as far as swords go.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 11:40   Link #502
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The person mentioned to be the previous weider of Durandal, they didn't stated much of anything about that person. Wish it stated whether the previous weider was a female or male. If its female, things will be interesting.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 12:05   Link #503
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I wonder how Fafnir is going to act from now on? Now that he's shown he really does care about Asia, his personality will probably change a little bit so he doesn't require panties for everything (especially protecting her).
Old 2014-06-20, 12:11   Link #504
saw2097

n0m@n, could you please tell us who fought who and who won or lost in this novel?
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 12:45   Link #505
WILD_LION

I want to know how issei will feel with the new positions in the ORC and the Student Council, I mean about Asia, Kiba and Xenovia, now issei must follow their orders????
Old 2014-06-20, 12:47   Link #506
Royalknightftw

@Gary I think he still needs some PP ( Pantsu Point)
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 12:49   Link #507
Royalknightftw

@wildlion The one who can command Issei is still Rias. I think Asia being promoted to the president of ORC is just for the sake of formality and popularity
Old 2014-06-20, 12:49   Link #508
jopjopjop

@wild And what's wrong with that? Those are just school positions.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 12:59   Link #509
WILD_LION

@Royalknightftw and @jopjopjop, is that so?, well, i just hope that Asia do not become so much powerfull as to made a pact even with Ophis, and also i am confused, about How Fafnir defeat Lilith?, How can a Dragon king defeat an entiti with the power of multiple Heavenly Dragons?????
Old 2014-06-20, 13:00   Link #510
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
@Royalknightftw and @jopjopjop, is that so?, well, i just hope that Asia do not become so much powerfull as to made a pact even with Ophis, and also i am confused, about How Fafnir defeat Lilith?, How can a Dragon king defeat an entiti with the power of multiple Heavenly Dragons?????
Rage-mode, that's how.
Old 2014-06-20, 13:01   Link #511
jopjopjop

Because of the power of panties, that's how.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 13:02   Link #512
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
@wildlion The one who can command Issei is still Rias. I think Asia being promoted to the president of ORC is just for the sake of formality and popularity
I agree I think it is just to keep up appearance to the rest of the school. The structure will remain the same as far as they are concerned.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 13:19   Link #513
Royalknightftw

@WildLion defeat?? Fafnir only manages to break Lilith's guard and he was in berserk condition ( well, despite being an Opantsu Dragon he is still a Dragon King for a reason).
Old 2014-06-20, 14:08   Link #514
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I want to know how issei will feel with the new positions in the ORC and the Student Council, I mean about Asia, Kiba and Xenovia, now issei must follow their orders????
it's just for public appearance's Issei doesn't have time to waste on bureaucratic bull he's got people to smash and girls to conquer being a hero is tough work you know.
Old 2014-06-20, 14:50   Link #515
Carnage
Self Prodigy

I don't think asia will ever order or command anything to ise. Ise will be the shot caller in current ORC for important issues.
Old 2014-06-20, 17:30   Link #516
tuckersister

Ise and Fafnir had the best parts in the volume. Both of them screwed Rizevim.....big time. I didn't even know Fafnir could do that to him.

I wonder did Asia befriended the Evil Dragons to her side.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 17:58   Link #517
Royalknightftw

^
Probably the grunt ones, well they are mostly at the same level of middle class devil and perhaps a bit higher so i think they might be useful for a punching bag at least
Old 2014-06-20, 20:16   Link #518
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
^
Probably the grunt ones, well they are mostly at the same level of middle class devil and perhaps a bit higher so i think they might be useful for a punching bag at least
Asia only needs to be protected long enough for someone to finish who they are fighting to come to her aid. Now they don't have to drag who they are fighting along to fight two people.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 01:41   Link #519
bludvein

Rias probably picked Asia as a way to train her confidence and organizational skills. Unlike the others she really isn't a fighter and her future job is going to involve the Gremory's businesses. Makes sense, and she has the competent Kiba as an assistant.

Ise doesn't need that, and it's not like the ORC's positions really even matter. Rias will still be calling the shots outside school.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-06-21 at 08:57.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 07:41   Link #520
endarion88

any image of gabriel?

Tags
dxd, harem