AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-09, 00:44   Link #1101
Silentwolfie

I just want to say that it's fine for the editors to take any of the content that I TLed, and put it directly on bakatsuki as long as it's edited by editors for grammar and QC check. There's no need to link to the original website mainly because my original goal was to have it placed on bakatsuki after it has been edited.
Silentwolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 00:45   Link #1102
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
One day that object suddenly dissapeared from laundry basket, then one month later it back
Then the next month another one disappears and the loop continues forever until hitogami is defeated exactly like Orusuteddo's loops.

As a side note I've been keeping an eye on my translations and all the edits are mostly just typos. The only things I'm worried about are character names, kind of wish we had a more proper list for those things, but it's hard to interpret them either way.

Especially considering things like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace%27s_demon and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_demon come up as references to characters. Never know how it is intended. Someone hit me with this reference the author used earlier as well : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BowLingual <--- the author uses such a wide variety of references...
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 00:52   Link #1103
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentwolfie View Post
I just want to say that it's fine for the editors to take any of the content that I TLed, and put it directly on bakatsuki as long as it's edited by editors for grammar and QC check. There's no need to link to the original website mainly because my original goal was to have it placed on bakatsuki after it has been edited.
Thank you Silentwolfie.
We will make a copy of your script to the wiki, but for archive and accreditation purposes we will move the original links of your deviantart site to the registration page.

P.S: I welcome any help in this matter, no registration as a project staff necessary. Please just jump in.

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2014-07-09 at 01:00. Reason: P.S!!
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 01:17   Link #1104
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Then the next month another one disappears and the loop continues forever until hitogami is defeated exactly like Orusuteddo's loops.
since Angel said that from the size it's adult woman panty, I guess it's Ellis panty.
I very doubt the dissapearing of the Panties case would be over

there is even someone magitech armor rank :

Toshinden---Gold Saint
Mashirubeyoroi : Type 2 Break ---- Silver saint
and the list goes on

By the way Fitz mean "bastard son of noble", so it's more like an insult than a name
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 03:15   Link #1105
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post

By the way Fitz mean "bastard son of noble", so it's more like an insult than a name
I don't remember this mentioned in any part of the web novel, in what real-world language does Fitz translate into that?
Old 2014-07-09, 03:37   Link #1106
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I don't remember this mentioned in any part of the web novel, in what real-world language does Fitz translate into that?
I got the reference from a double trilogy novel by Robin Hobb, The farseer trilogy and The Fool trilogy
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 05:17   Link #1107
bludvein

Quote:
I got the reference from a double trilogy novel by Robin Hobb, The farseer trilogy and The Fool trilogy
Fitz is a surname prefix that just means "son of". In the Farseer Trilogy, its used kind of incorrectly as a first name, but still has the same meaning. The characters name is FitzChivalry, with Fitz just being a nickname.

In this case, Fitz was just a name. No negative connotations involved, although it might've been used to enhance the impression that "he" was male.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-07-09 at 05:29.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 05:39   Link #1108
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Fitz is a surname prefix that just means "son of". In the Farseer Trilogy, its used kind of incorrectly as a first name, but still has the same meaning. The characters name is FitzChivalry, with Fitz just being a nickname.

In this case, Fitz was just a name. No negative connotations involved, although it might've been used to enhance the impression that "he" was male.
Nope, it's stated in the first book that Fitz meaning is a bastard when his uncles greet him one of them said that he is only a fitz, a bastard of his brother. And then he choose that as his name since he only 4 years old that time

Latest chapter

Aisha bust size is almost reached D-cup!

Last edited by nineC; 2014-07-09 at 05:53.
Old 2014-07-09, 08:01   Link #1109
kazzuya13

Quote:
Nope, it's stated in the first book that Fitz meaning is a bastard when his uncles greet him one of them said that he is only a fitz, a bastard of his brother. And then he choose that as his name since he only 4 years old that time

Latest chapter

Aisha bust size is almost reached D-cup!
Wow!!!
Maybe she will surpassed Elis in the future. I wonder if Rudy will still have the will power to turn Aisha down in the future.
Old 2014-07-09, 09:18   Link #1110
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Wow!!!
Maybe she will surpassed Elis in the future. I wonder if Rudy will still have the will power to turn Aisha down in the future.
His future self is incurable lolicon, so Aisha is save
Old 2014-07-09, 09:46   Link #1111
Kioras

Quote:
His future self is incurable lolicon, so Aisha is save
The bad future one was, maybe in response to Roxy dying.

His current life? He is just a horny pervert from a family of perverts.

Last edited by Kioras; 2014-07-09 at 11:08. Reason: ugly phone typos
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 10:37   Link #1112
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
The bad future one was, maybe in response to Roxy dying.

His current life? He is just a horjy pervert frok a family of perverts.
Already has :
Sylphy for his ideal wife
Roxy for loli faction
Elis for busty faction

after all he never see Aisha as woman

Speaking of woman
In latest chapter, Rudy has some premonition that maybe Linia is Hitogami apostle
Since she come, his family condition is falling apart. Then he ask, Linia did you have a dream with white place and self proclaimed god?
Her answer is. I got dream about rain of tasty fish nya
Old 2014-07-09, 10:42   Link #1113
sentry19

I just read mushoku tensei on baka tsuki and because chapter 37,38 and 39 weren't translated, i'd like to know if someone could post a summary of what transpired during those chapter please?

Last edited by sentry19; 2014-07-09 at 12:38.
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 11:15   Link #1114
Kioras

Quote:
Already has :
Sylphy for his ideal wife
Roxy for loli faction
Elis for busty faction

after all he never see Aisha as woman

Speaking of woman
In latest chapter, Rudy has some premonition that maybe Linia is Hitogami apostle
Since she come, his family condition is falling apart. Then he ask, Linia did you have a dream with white place and self proclaimed god?
Her answer is. I got dream about rain of tasty fish nya
He currently has his tastes covered along with his libido with the three of them.

His instict on Linia at the start was good, throw that cat out. Since he can't do that, he needs to get that damn cat a job away from him, in the hands of good manager.
Old 2014-07-09, 12:13   Link #1115
iheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
I just read arifureta on baka tsuki and because chapter 37,38 and 39 weren't translated, i'd like to know if someone could post a summary of what transpired during those chapter please?
I would recommend posting that question on Arifureta's page, not this one. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124566
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 12:37   Link #1116
sentry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartz View Post
I would recommend posting that question on Arifureta's page, not this one. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124566
Sorry i meant mushoku tensei but i had arifureta in my mind and in the end i wrote arifureta!
Old 2014-07-09, 12:38   Link #1117
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
He currently has his tastes covered along with his libido with the three of them.

His instict on Linia at the start was good, throw that cat out. Since he can't do that, he needs to get that damn cat a job away from him, in the hands of good manager.
I don't get why he didn't just ask Orusuteddo how she managed to live the past 100+ x and try to lead her towards that.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 12:45   Link #1118
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I don't get why he didn't just ask Orusuteddo how she managed to live the past 100+ x and try to lead her towards that.
His boss has better things to do then provide answers to questions that the situation has changed on.

Hell, in the old time line she might of been bought by Ellis and Luke instead. She might have a strong fate to be Ellis's slave.
Old 2014-07-09, 15:08   Link #1119
sentry19

is there a way to have a good summary of mushoku from the separation til their reunion?
Old 2014-07-09, 16:29   Link #1120
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
is there a way to have a good summary of mushoku from the separation til their reunion?
who's separating with who?

for summary, they're all over the page......I, mean come on, it's only 50+ page unlike DxD booming two years ago which reached 1000+ page in few month[approx 3 month]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel