Watch Dogs
AC4
Dragon Age 2
Zer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 20:05   Link #4102
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Been really absorbed with Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory [PS3]. Reached the beginning of the 6th chapter now and I gotta say the quests make the game so unbalanced . Lots of strong enemies must be defeated far ahead of the game's average level (Although they're optional, actually). My characters are really overlevelled now although thanks to it, the upcoming chapters are becoming more and more easier. Also good to see that the game's still got quite a long way to end.
Old 2014-06-23, 12:17   Link #4103
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I'm finally starting Deus Ex: Human Revolution...after that, I'll go and beat Tomb Raider: Underworld for PC. Thanks, Steam Sales
Old 2014-06-23, 13:51   Link #4104
Jun pls

Playing Tales of Symphonia for PS3 atm :>
I JUST LOVE TALES OF SYMPHONIA SO MUCH AAAAAH.
I've played the game tube version alot and I still get all these feelings playing it on PS3 now~
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 01:50   Link #4105
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Although summer break is here, I'm having a hard time trying to find any game. Some games I'm trying to continue playing/get into again are Rome 2, BF4 (slowly dying for me), and TESO (decided to start anew, but having a hard time getting back into any MMO).

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 13:07   Link #4106
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i've started to play Fatal Frame 2. ~7 minutes in, before the first save point, i've already had to pause. its going to be a long summer.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 03:04   Link #4107
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I started playing Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (PS3) , I just completed Mission 01: It's All Greek to Me .

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 00:12   Link #4108
T-6000

Now this was a bit of a surprise! Crytek, for one reason or another, released the game on Steam yesterday. Since Warface went on Steam, the number of players have skyrocket. In fact, it seemed like the Warface servers were having a hard time with so many new players that there were constant connection problems and bugs. For once Crytek must have done something since connections are all fine now, in fact connection speeds seemed to be improved. So I guess I don't have to worry about a shortage of players at the moment.

Oh damnit, I just remembered that I downloaded the Alien Rage demo! I've got to remember to play through it next time I'm on my gaming rig (ever since last year, I made a self rule to go on my PC every other day instead of very day like I use to).
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 18:05   Link #4109
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Resident Evil Revelations, meah story till now, and honestly the ugliest version of Jill in RE till now... and seeing how Jessica looks it feels like they where just trolling... That said gameplay and atmosphere is quite good.
Old 2014-07-05, 19:17   Link #4110
Jun pls

Still playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and World of Mystic Wiz every time I've got free time.
Almost finished first run of chronicles and I've still get so many feelings everytime I play this game, aaaah, beautiful.

Shion -- Senyuu
Old 2014-07-06, 14:40   Link #4111
Tiberium Wolf

Can anyone tell me what free to play MMORPG are you playing?

My last one where I played a lot was Aion and seemed easy to get into like WoW. All others I played I get lost with the UI, quests and whatever happening in there. Last 2 days I played RaiderZ and Rift. It's a bloody mess in there. Few months ago I tried Tera and Neverwinter and didn't like them.

Anyway all mmorpg formulas are basically the same. A few mechanics different and so. But still the same. Lvl to max lvl and repeats end game instances over and over. I think I had enough of them.
Old 2014-07-07, 10:11   Link #4112
Jun pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Can anyone tell me what free to play MMORPG are you playing?

My last one where I played a lot was Aion and seemed easy to get into like WoW. All others I played I get lost with the UI, quests and whatever happening in there. Last 2 days I played RaiderZ and Rift. It's a bloody mess in there. Few months ago I tried Tera and Neverwinter and didn't like them.

Anyway all mmorpg formulas are basically the same. A few mechanics different and so. But still the same. Lvl to max lvl and repeats end game instances over and over. I think I had enough of them.
The only MMO I ever enjoyed was Mabinogi, it has a more childish/anime style to it though so I dunno if you'd like that.

Shion -- Senyuu
Old 2014-07-07, 15:03   Link #4113
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post
The only MMO I ever enjoyed was Mabinogi, it has a more childish/anime style to it though so I dunno if you'd like that.
I tried a bit. The install was kinda messy with the Comodo. Took ages and it didn't properly install. Maybe cause of the sandbox thing. The installed data was in the windows tmp dir.
The interface of the game is kinda old. Took me a while to figure out how to login. I had to copy paste my email coz I couldn't type "@" at the login window.
Old 2014-07-07, 15:17   Link #4114
Jun pls

The @ thing always annoyed the hell outta me. Had to copy paste it as well.
I have no idea about the interface since Mabinogi was the first really MMO I ever played (I tried some befor but I usually didn't play much after character creation).
It can be quite fun once you go out of tutorial (and if you don't lag like crazy like most European players do).
But I haven't really/actively played for quite some time.
I usually just log on to chill with friends and play on the instruments there since I highly enjoy that.

Shion -- Senyuu
Old 2014-07-07, 22:29   Link #4115
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

Earlier last week I completed Shovel Knight on normal mode. Great game; the music is amazing too. Virt just keeps pumping it out.

Over the holiday weekend I completed Dust. Once I got the spin to win lightning + 2x 300% damage multiplier rings for fidget it was over. Nothing lived for more than a few seconds.

I still play diablo 3 from time to time on my wizard. Mirror Ball +1 forever, and Wand of Woh doesn't exist in my dimension.
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 11:43   Link #4116
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Playing Xenosaga by daylight
Playing Demon Master Chris by moonlight
Always ready for a BlazBlue CT real fight
I'm the one named delorean2200
Old 2014-07-26, 21:06   Link #4117
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Recently finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution -Director's Cut- [PC] and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory [PS3].

The new boss fight in Deus Ex is a nice addition although IMO the options of taking them down are still largely lethal. The best part was the integrated Missing Link DLC for me. It reminds me how dark the chapter is although I've played it before.

As for Neptunia Victory, it was a great experience despite the numerous shortcomings (like the recycled dungeons -_-). Finished in the true ending route and currently hunting for the best equipments and maximizing the lily ranks before starting the new game plus. Story-wise it felt way too comical despite the conflict. I find some parts are portrayed better in the anime instead (especially Plutia's characterization) because they know when to joke around and when to be serious. Peashy and the CPU candidates really feel like some extras in this game they join very late and their combat ability feels like they don't get much thought. The combat is way better than the previous games indeed. I find it difficult to cope with it at first, but when you understand the system, it's quite a breeze while the enemies are still quite challenging even with maxed levels. The scout system's the same for me. It is very tedious at first, but later on they became pretty handy.

Currently trying to get into Malicious [PS3] (boy, it's difficult ) and also started Phantasy Star Online 2 [PC].
Old 2014-07-27, 00:08   Link #4118
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So now that it's been open to the public at large, I'm playing the Destiny beta. I'm having far more fun with it than I thought I would. Which is a shame, because I can't afford it upon release unless I get a miraculous turn of luck and land a job. And I'm a realist, so that's certainly not happening any time soon. Not without a gun to force some idiot to hire me.
Old 2014-07-27, 14:50   Link #4119
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

A little bit of CTA and Alliance Tournament Training in EVE, as usual... otherwise it's just Payday 2. Going for Infamous 2, around the I-60 mark atm. Though the thought of starting over again makes me want to punch myself.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 21:42   Link #4120
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Just Cause 1 (PS2), hopefully this game will keep me busy until my replacement PS3 Blu-ray laser arrives on August 09.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
games, pokemon, pokemongo, recommendations, videogames