AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-18, 18:13   Link #9241
edwzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
What i want to know is why Shidou was abandoned ? It's because he is special or this mother don't want to keep him ?

This is my theory: the father of shidou also had the power to seal the spirits (for still unknown reasons) and seal to various of the spirits of the first generation (the first who came) but for unknown reasons the died (I hope that it was betrayed by elliot wodman industries asgard President) almost all of the spirits were killed or escaped, die padre.de shidou original crystals is destroyed or disappeared, dr shidou mother is one of those spirits, but she not lost his power and not managed to escape with the other spirits already to stay pregnant of mana and is hidden in the human world, she was pursued by DEM and ASGAR industries, she could hide for a while, but industries DEM the one began to pursue again since they learned shidou, so hidden with a family that she knew her thanks to the father of shidou, she went with already mana to stay too small yet, and it visited once a year, but in one of those occasions it was discovered by DEM and captured fie industries, but she already not had power since shidou inherited much of the and mana only inherited a small part, current spirits are those who the father of shidou could not seal and that ghost to become normal girls to espirtus or are a new generation of spirits
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 22:54   Link #9242
crimsonflair
Support Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
This is my theory: the father of shidou also had the power to seal the spirits (for still unknown reasons) and seal to various of the spirits of the first generation (the first who came) but for unknown reasons the died (I hope that it was betrayed by elliot wodman industries asgard President) almost all of the spirits were killed or escaped, die padre.de shidou original crystals is destroyed or disappeared, dr shidou mother is one of those spirits, but she not lost his power and not managed to escape with the other spirits already to stay pregnant of mana and is hidden in the human world, she was pursued by DEM and ASGAR industries, she could hide for a while, but industries DEM the one began to pursue again since they learned shidou, so hidden with a family that she knew her thanks to the father of shidou, she went with already mana to stay too small yet, and it visited once a year, but in one of those occasions it was discovered by DEM and captured fie industries, but she already not had power since shidou inherited much of the and mana only inherited a small part, current spirits are those who the father of shidou could not seal and that ghost to become normal girls to espirtus or are a new generation of spirits
This theory has plausible reasoning for what had transpired, though there were parts that I found to be a little too far-fetched, some of which are in bold. Shidou's father may not have had the sealing ability from the get go. Perhaps this sealing power is inherited from a human/spirit hybrid. The idea of Mana having this trait could be explored but she's still able to fight regardless of it.

You imply that there is a first generation of spirits, but I just kind of doubt that this was the case. I'll admit though that this is thinking outside of the box. When a spirit is killed, a new one is born. It can either be a natural occurrence or a human girl is exposed to the crystal. The crystals Phantom had were crystals that it retrieved before. A different view is that spirits 1, 5, and 9 were all killed prior and that was when Phantom had gotten their essence.

I don't think Shidou's father ever betrayed Woodman because I think he never knew what a spirit was. Maybe when Shidou's mother revealed what she was, he helped raise Shidou and Mana in hiding, or he would have abandoned them. Anyway, the mother would have known about how DEM and/or Asgard Electronics is/are tracking her every move. Eventually she was caught and Asgard operatives managed to save Shidou but DEM operatives had gotten Mana. How they knew was maybe someone ratted them out or some major disturbance occurred.

Anyway these were some of my rebuttals.

A minor theory I thought of is that full spirits, that are not human, never show signs of aging, which could back up the claim of Reine being one. Shidou's mother, if he ever meets her again, would have stayed the same.
crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 23:43   Link #9243
edwzin

I hope that in volume 11 l shidou mother and perhaps aparesca reine-san, the truth is that I believe that reine-san is a spirit he met to shidou in the past (the shidou who traveled in time thanks to kurumi in volume 10), me gustaria Volume 11 shelved the issue of reverse origami and touch the subject of the past of shidouthe truth is that I believe shidou use natsumi powers to take on the appearance of ghost and make that kotori sealed his power to save young shidou, this believe that one ghost began to fight with origami after that the gave the stone and shidou came shortly after
Old 2014-07-19, 03:50   Link #9244
Riki
ランダム王

......Speculations get worse as time passes huh.

Volume 10 Chapter 4 up.

Here the long waited Origami despair~~. Seriously a sad soul.

Tachibana really set the standard high for the next volume lol.
Old 2014-07-19, 03:58   Link #9245
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post

Volume 10 Chapter 4 up.

Ahh, the long awaited delicious despair!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 04:14   Link #9246
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

Volume 10 Chapter 4 up.

Shit hits hard on her, indeed. She is now what she hated...

Do... the speculations turned out to be a pile of nonsense? I apologize if it was started by me from the first place.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 06:15   Link #9247
Shidou

Poor Origami, her life's a desastres. I understand why she's obsessed to keep the last parsonne she love no matter what ( also i don't enderstand how did she start to love Shidou if they never speak before the beginning of the serie. )
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 06:44   Link #9248
edwzin

Quote:
Poor Origami, her life's a desastres. I understand why she's obsessed to keep the last parsonne she love no matter what ( also i don't enderstand how did she start to love Shidou if they never speak before the beginning of the serie. )

Shidou in the first volume origami knew not, but she already the knew and according to her was the person more important, the insurance is that shidou that she met the shidou who traveled in time in volume 10, my theory is that shidou is going to try to save their parents but the want to see Ghost and you ask helps someone to know in the past, but the past cannot be changed, only do that already pass happens, (the person who asks for help is reine-san, she is a spirit, that it is which tells for the first time in the fraxius), after failing to try to save the parents of origami shidou will decide to console her and to have an appointment with her, and you are going to make a promise and she leaves to become obsessed with that promise
Old 2014-07-19, 07:11   Link #9249
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
My theory is that the Shidou who when back in time will somehow arrange Past!Shidou to meet Past!Origami, help them being friends and let Origami be infatuated with his past self. After he did that, Present!Shidou will return to present time and calm down the Present!Origami by tell her about their time in the past together and seal her the old-fashioned way.
Old 2014-07-19, 07:24   Link #9250
araragi92

Quote:

Volume 10 Chapter 4 up.
Thank you.

Spoiler for Vol10 chap4:

Origami realized she was the Spirit that killed her parents. I can't wait to see this scene animated.
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 07:38   Link #9251
Trung-t-rung

We get more insides about Kurumi's thinking this chapter.
Spoiler for Vol 10 chapter 4:
Old 2014-07-19, 07:39   Link #9252
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
My theory is that the Shidou who when back in time will somehow arrange Past!Shidou to meet Past!Origami, help them being friends and let Origami be infatuated with his past self. After he did that, Present!Shidou will return to present time and calm down the Present!Origami by tell her about their time in the past together and seal her the old-fashioned way.
Okay that does sound very possible but it does not explain why Shidou has no memories of Origami, if this is true, since Shidou in volume 1 acted like it was the first time they met, while Origami obviously had some form of prior interactions with him that caused her to fall for him.
Old 2014-07-19, 07:49   Link #9253
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Okay that does sound very possible but it does not explain why Shidou has no memories of Origami, if this is true, since Shidou in volume 1 acted like it was the first time they met, while Origami obviously had some form of prior interactions with him that caused her to fall for him.
Maybe is because of the old forgotten childhood friend trope. IIRC, Origami moved out with her relatives soon after her parents's death. Not to mention Shidou maybe only stayed in the past for a short time, about several days ? Origami got warped back to present in matter of hours so he can only stay for a short time, enough to help the Past!Shidou to meet Past!Origami for a couple of days and become friends. To a girl like Past!Origami who just lost her parents, Past!Shidou interactions with her would be enough to leave a big impression and form a crush ?While Past!Shidou maybe just consider her some friend he had made that suddenly moving away and forget as time goes by.
Old 2014-07-19, 08:12   Link #9254
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Maybe is because of the old forgotten childhood friend trope. IIRC, Origami moved out with her relatives soon after her parents's death. Not to mention Shidou maybe only stayed in the past for a short time, about several days ? Origami got warped back to present in matter of hours so he can only stay for a short time, enough to help the Past!Shidou to meet Past!Origami for a couple of days and become friends. To a girl like Past!Origami who just lost her parents, Past!Shidou interactions with her would be enough to leave a big impression and form a crush ?While Past!Shidou maybe just consider her some friend he had made that suddenly moving away and forget as time goes by.
Even so, Shidou would've at least recognized Origami, or at least felt like he knew or her, but instead he acted like it was the first time he ever met Origami, without even a sense of familiarity, when he heard her name.
Also I remember several pages ago people were speculating that Shidou would use Haniel, to disguise himself, while in the past, so maybe it's your theory but it's the present Shidou disguised as his eleven year-old self with Origami, hence why he has no memories of meeting her before.
Old 2014-07-19, 08:53   Link #9255
rissa_kun

I started to read the beginning of the first volume and found it pretty good.
rissa_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 11:00   Link #9256
farios

Tsunako finally done it guys...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-07-19, 11:04   Link #9257
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
Who's the girl with glasses ? Reine ?
Old 2014-07-19, 11:07   Link #9258
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Who's the girl with glasses ? Reine ?
Natsumi.....and adult Yoshino....*faint*
Old 2014-07-19, 11:15   Link #9259
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
Now you got my attention.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 11:18   Link #9260
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Natsumi.....and adult Yoshino....*faint*
Holy sh*t! Now I realize Yoshino has boobs! Damn it*nose bleed*I need a medic! Medic!*faint*

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy