AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode(s) 25/26 Rating
Perfect 10 106 38.13%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 70 25.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 13.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 31 11.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 13 4.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 1.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.44%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 3.60%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-03, 14:14   Link #301
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
Would've been nice to see a kiss but this was still awesome.
That scene were they stare at each other was way too long ... maybe they'll kiss in the dvd version ... of course they might go all out and do some perverted shit ... damn perverted writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Does anyone else feel sorry for the 2 coral with Shiho and by thier looks in the Ep25 they look like they have been brain wash inot maki maki
Poor Yayoi ... she's technicly a casualty now... and she was the sweatest carecter in the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog
Come to think of it, is there a way to break a contract without sex?
Kill the master or the otome while materialization isn't active and the contract is broken... otherwise the master/otome/gemstones are bound togheter, even if the gems were to be removed... the probably won't work unless the recognize that the master or/and the otome die *think's of first scene in ep1* . I might be wrong thow

Did anyone else notice how cool Nao looked in that 1/3 screen materialization... why don't they animate her like that all the time (I know why but it's still sad)... me want super cool Nao ... hmmm... maybe I can make gif hehe ... but they sure screwed up her element thow... making her ultra cool double whip into ultra shity claw ... there better be an explanation in the OVA, like she can't use her full power or something ... or at least demote her to pearl...
Old 2006-04-03, 14:14   Link #302
Pleroma

Quote:
I think the biggest struggle will be Kazu trying to keep his pants on after seeing Akane like that.
ROFL, indeed poor Kazu-kun has it the worst by far. Not only is he getting cockblocked by his own government but the local pillar otome goes ahead and dresses Akane-Chan like THAT. He better finally get some in the next series or things are bound to get ugly.
Old 2006-04-03, 14:26   Link #303
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroma
ROFL, indeed poor Kazu-kun has it the worst by far. Not only is he getting cockblocked by his own government but the local pillar otome goes ahead and dresses Akane-Chan like THAT. He better finally get some in the next series or things are bound to get ugly.
If there is going to be a 3rd Mai series, i am guessing Akane and Kazu's relationship will become the running gag.
Old 2006-04-03, 14:46   Link #304
Jodecideion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negi_Bozu
It's obvious by now. Sergey is the ultimate player, he scores up and down the field, I bet he even had it going on with miss Maria.
I don't no about utimate Player, but I agree with you on Miss Maria. That lady needs her on series!
That's a BAD! girl
Old 2006-04-03, 16:26   Link #305
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

What is Doremi going to be doing now that MO has ended? Any chance you guys can translate the manga as well
Old 2006-04-03, 16:38   Link #306
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Any chance you guys can translate the manga as well
Taruby Paradox has begin for a long time to translate it no? They were In Chapter 9 now...
Old 2006-04-03, 17:09   Link #307
Qbi Sannin

Shiho's robe is ULTIMATE evil She should've been the villain. Did You see the open mouthed devil's head on her waist?! It suits her maki maki behavior but that robe stands out of all the other robes.

And I wanted Natsuki to hug Shizuru when she saves her from that would be bullet from the soldier. But nooo... all we get is a smile! WTF I am OFFENDED! And when Shizuru gets in front of natsuki when the tower cannon fires...I could almost picture an alternate ending wherein Shizuru gets the blunt of the blast and starts green sparkling. And Natsuki CRYING and also green sparkling as well because her love is DYING T_T Oh god the tears...must..fight back... Damn wind!
Old 2006-04-03, 20:02   Link #308
BigPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbi Sannin
Shiho's robe is ULTIMATE evil She should've been the villain. Did You see the open mouthed devil's head on her waist?! It suits her maki maki behavior but that robe stands out of all the other robes.

And I wanted Natsuki to hug Shizuru when she saves her from that would be bullet from the soldier. But nooo... all we get is a smile! WTF I am OFFENDED! And when Shizuru gets in front of natsuki when the tower cannon fires...I could almost picture an alternate ending wherein Shizuru gets the blunt of the blast and starts green sparkling. And Natsuki CRYING and also green sparkling as well because her love is DYING T_T Oh god the tears...must..fight back... Damn wind!
Neither Shizuru nor Natsuki are the sort to express that kind of emotion in public, though. Shizuru is a model of self-control and Natsuki's range of emotion is usually in the area of exasperation, anger and embarrasment. It's easy to see that in private, they're very close (why mince words, they're lovers), but in public, it's a different story. They have images to uphold as members of the Five Columns and there was an impressionable Coral nearby. Seriously, though, their characters (especially Shizuru) are rather samurai-esque in their self control and handling of their emotions (well, Natsuki tries to be). They're powerfully emotive people, but not in public, even if the only others who might see them are other Otome. Natsuki made a move as if she might hug Shizuru but held back, not out of lack of love but out of decorum. It wasn't the time or place for those emotions (the time and place for those emotions is their bedroom in the Headmaster's apartment that night, once everything is under control, though hopefully after making sure Nao hadn't planted any bugs or video cameras).
Old 2006-04-03, 21:08   Link #309
Qbi Sannin

Model of self restraint? Did You forget the pool scene Oh and did You look at Natsuki's face when Shizuru said she suffered for Natsuki's sake, but she had FUN ANYWAY. Ugh...I can't believe she let Tomoe touch her there! And there and there and there! Natsuki, punish Your promiscuous lover!
Old 2006-04-03, 21:23   Link #310
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
Okay wait, I am confused. I just want to know, is 25/26 in 1 special episode or are they apart?

1. 25/26 in 1 special episode(as I just said)
2. 25 and 26 are separate
3. 26 didn't even come out yet

Which one is it? Because if 26 came out, I'm going to wait a week so I wont rush on the ending.
Old 2006-04-03, 21:31   Link #311
Qbi Sannin

Hm.. I choose #2. And #3. Cuz TECHNICALLY episode 26 didnt come out YET. the subbed one.
Old 2006-04-03, 22:52   Link #312
Reidlos

Just saw eps 26, doesnt look like a few of you have, guess your waiting for the one doremi does so i would read my spoiler if you havnt seen it, once everyone has seen it ill talk

Spoiler:

Either way I think it was an ok series overall, i liked hime better but otome had its parts, it had alot of confusing points and they wrapped it up to quickly, I think they should have made it to the next size of a seson like 34 episodes or somthing
Old 2006-04-03, 23:59   Link #313
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
No people popping out in the background at the end this time?
Old 2006-04-04, 00:40   Link #314
PwrSerge
It's good to be evil...

Oh come on, it's not like anyone knew Arika was anything other than a random background char untill otome was anounced.

SERGE
Old 2006-04-04, 00:52   Link #315
Pleroma

Quote:
26 will be out by Monday April 3rd by 10 pm PST.
Hmmm....
Any news on this at all?
Old 2006-04-04, 01:14   Link #316
wombatlord
All Wombats Shall Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Awesome ending, though I felt Nina was beaten too easily, but I guess they didn't have time to prolong the fight with all the things they had to show. I especially enjoy the Mario Bros. vibe I got when they put in that flower and the noise that comes with it.

One question: Did Nagi say the pure white diamond turned black out of despair? So did it became the ultimate black diamond?
Yes, it did. That's why it turned white again after the Harmonium was destroyed.
Old 2006-04-04, 02:25   Link #317
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Otome 26 out by Doremi!
Old 2006-04-04, 06:30   Link #318
Blaat

Honestly I'm not sure what to think of the ending. I'm underwhelmed
Old 2006-04-04, 07:14   Link #319
Qbi Sannin

Does this mean Fumi was from Artai because wasn't she the wearer of pure white diamond? How did Nagi get it?
Old 2006-04-04, 07:16   Link #320
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks
Otome 26 out by Doremi!
Did you guys go overkill with quality on this one ... I mean what's up with the 335mb size ... how awsome did you make it