Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-15, 18:33   Link #1221
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
True, they haven't sat down and discussed their feelings or futures together. However IIRC their first genuine interaction was in Chapter 11 or so when Queen got a sharp slap of reality, and also realized that she had no way of communicating the emotions which she was surprised to be experiencing. They have spoken with each other (although it seems as if its only about once every ten chapters ) but I appreciate the fact that Queen, even though she has no good idea of how to express her true emotions, hasn't built up a fantasy as Dal Dal has.
Well aside from "that dream" at least.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 06:50   Link #1222
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Dal-dal </3

Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 14:09   Link #1223
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for 146:

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 15:57   Link #1224
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm done...
Spoiler for 146:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 06:50   Link #1225
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'm done...
Spoiler for 146:
Spoiler for .:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 07:54   Link #1226
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Well, I'm glad that there is no pointless love triangle.
If he would have feelings for Dal Dal it would have made sense, but not only with this onsided infatuation from her.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 08:11   Link #1227
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for 146:
Old 2014-07-20, 21:12   Link #1228
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Well, I'm glad that there is no pointless love triangle.
I actually like love triangles, when done right(think Araragi from -monogatari in a sense). The problem with triangles is that the guy usually doesn't/can't see how beautiful girl B is over girl A, and many-a-time, girl A either ignores the guy, treats the guy like shit, or simply does nothing, yet the guy is completely infatuated with girl A, despite the hard work and advances of girl B. Oddly, triangles with girls/women as the focal point usually don't have this problem as much(though that might be because triangles with a female focal point aren't as abundant as the male version).

Case in point; Jae Gu has no particular reason to like Queen over anyone else, aside from looks and financial power(which, for Jae Gu, is completely irrelevant). He was taught by Dal Dal and Moon Young as well as respect them as fighters, so there's not much difference there. At least, from the girls perspective, it was that whole 'get a guaranteed A' thing that motivated them to help Jae Gu so much, and, going to an all-girls school, I can imagine how the girls would be enamored by any boy, regardless of status.

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 11:41   Link #1229
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I don't get the outrage, this manhwa was never very good to start with.
Old 2014-07-23, 15:34   Link #1230
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

At first I thought this would turn out just like wanted it to: Dal Dal heart-broken yet growing as a character but then this seeming "instant redistribution"- thing pops up. That was very painful to see.

This chapter perfectly exemplifies whats good and what's so damn wrong about semi-professional webcomic writing without an editor (correct me if I'm wrong in this case): Bold plot decisions that are deviating from annoyingly repetitive genre conventions but also incredibly awkward slip-ups which almost no editor would let pass like that

I'd say there's still a ray of hope though as it was presented as a cliffhanger and might be a red herring once again.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 21:48   Link #1231
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

so girls of the wild is going downfall.

well, the author already lost his way, since the bully plot, to this new development.

this story was about a mc, that need to raise his family and fix his life..... but now he is still worthless, living in that house because he know the new owner, he is forgetting all his problems and living a peaceful life, but all of this is because the girls, he don't own nothing and just trying is not enough.

but now, this plot is a nonsense, all the heartbroken was good, but the "Heartbroken girl instantly finds new love interest", was unnecessary and going for the "princess like girl" , without a profound development or a really good reason is so cliche, well this is sociology , in real life, the underdog never wins and that's why media capitalises on it.

if you want to break the harem or love triangle, there are much better ways to do it, this is just cheap.

so now is time for a romatic comedy between a "princess like girl " and a worthless mc,who don't own anything, don't prepare himself for the life....it sound like youth...and a tragic adult life

.........this is not what we want, but is what we got
Old 2014-07-25, 00:39   Link #1232
Shadow5YA

So basically Dal Dal found a new love interest to rebound onto just like Moon Young did a while ago.

And people were defending it when I complained about it happening to Moon Young.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 06:16   Link #1233
Diamond English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I don't get the outrage, this manhwa was never very good to start with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I actually like love triangles, when done right(think Araragi from -monogatari in a sense). The problem with triangles is that the guy usually doesn't/can't see how beautiful girl B is over girl A, and many-a-time, girl A either ignores the guy, treats the guy like shit, or simply does nothing, yet the guy is completely infatuated with girl A, despite the hard work and advances of girl B. Oddly, triangles with girls/women as the focal point usually don't have this problem as much(though that might be because triangles with a female focal point aren't as abundant as the male version).

Case in point; Jae Gu has no particular reason to like Queen over anyone else, aside from looks and financial power(which, for Jae Gu, is completely irrelevant). He was taught by Dal Dal and Moon Young as well as respect them as fighters, so there's not much difference there. At least, from the girls perspective, it was that whole 'get a guaranteed A' thing that motivated them to help Jae Gu so much, and, going to an all-girls school, I can imagine how the girls would be enamored by any boy, regardless of status.

This two quoted posts sum up my feelings. The toruney which a lot of the story revolved around, turned into a side story and don't get this 'Lady and the Tramp' scenario the author has aimed for when most of the interactions between the two have been less than simulating.

Last edited by Diamond English; 2014-07-25 at 11:25.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 21:26   Link #1234
ShiroiRyu

Hahaha she way she eats is also beautiful.
Old 2014-07-28, 20:11   Link #1235
Top Sergeant

So Dal Dal looking up from a soccer ball and seeing some guy means she has a new love interest? Or did something not get translated?
Top Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 07:12   Link #1236
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
So Dal Dal looking up from a soccer ball and seeing some guy means she has a new love interest? Or did something not get translated?
Seriously? It's not obvious where this is going?
Unless this is a well made troll from the author, yea...it's obvious where this is going.
Old 2014-07-29, 09:32   Link #1237
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Seriously? It's not obvious where this is going?
Unless this is a well made troll from the author, yea...it's obvious where this is going.
Yes it's obvious where this is going... DalDal finally realized... That she prefers Soccer over Fighting!
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 12:13   Link #1238
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I remember Dal acting all mad at those soccer kids earlier in the series, its probably them cheering her up again.

Unless someone read the RAW for 147.
Old 2014-07-29, 16:12   Link #1239
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I remember Dal acting all mad at those soccer kids earlier in the series, its probably them cheering her up again.

Unless someone read the RAW for 147.
Naver publish an english translation so no reason to read the raw

The website is : webtoons.com
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 10:01   Link #1240
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, someone's about to get kicked in the head~

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom