AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 01:02   Link #181
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I feel you guys are not analyzing the psychology/thought processes and situation they are in sufficiently. But I'm not going to let my time get sucked to do this; at least not until I'm done with v3.
I feel like Shino analyzed it and said it pretty nicely in the text. I don't really get the "Shino is too trusting part". He analyzed the situation as it happened and drew an unbiased conclusion. He noted that Kiri, was in fact crying, and Kiri did in fact try to stop him from entering Gunjou's labrynth. So, the logical conclusion was that Kiri didn't want to betray him, so she failed as a traitor. I took that as He didn't say she's not a traitor, just that she was really bad at it.

I actually liked the reaction. It really did feel unbiased, he wasn't wearing tinted glasses of betrayal and holding a grudge and being hateful, he wasn't wearing tinted glasses of friendship and hoping for the best or talking about trying to save her. She clearly betrayed him, and she clearly didn't want too.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 07:04   Link #182
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Wow, the ending of vol 2 is such a cliff hanger. Shino get stab from the back right after he decided to trust others, Gunjou's got her stab in the chest and won't die and now the lvl 42 timed labyrinth have transform in to a lvl 420 eternal labyrinth.
Just how is the Hero group going to manage a lvl 420 eternal labyrinth with dirk situation they are in.

Also, I have a feeling that Gunjou's labyrinth was another one that was create by someone for unknown reason and that the school is a part of it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 19:32   Link #183
Lord C

The hell are you people doing?! The translators already translated until chapter 4 and no one is discussing it?! Discuss! Rejoice and discuss!!!
Old 2014-08-15, 20:28   Link #184
tsunade666

Lare won't be able to temp me with chapter update. Will still wait for it to be complete before reading it.
Old 2014-08-15, 21:27   Link #185
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Gunjou, best girl. OTP yo.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 10:30   Link #186
Ahomine

She protected her comrades by stabbing them then she continues the act onwards.Did she calculate that OP Eternal Gunjou will protect Shinnosuke for 1 month.Thats one hell of a plan if she did..
Ahomine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 12:22   Link #187
HeroSlime
level 1 slime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahomine View Post
She protected her comrades by stabbing them then she continues the act onwards.Did she calculate that OP Eternal Gunjou will protect Shinnosuke for 1 month.Thats one hell of a plan if she did..
I think she expected Shiro to protect him instead
HeroSlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 23:53   Link #188
Kirandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahomine View Post
I don't think she expected Shinnosuke to fall asleep for a month at all. No one expected that.
Kirandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 11:26   Link #189
EmpireRogue

I just want them to hurry up and get their revenge on the other group the Valor team. Also when they do I want Shinosuke to say some awesome one liners while the valor team is lying in a pool of blood or something.
EmpireRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 16:14   Link #190
xzardon

[QUOTE=tsunade666;5188050]This is true BUT if its only as a last resort move and not a goal.

It might be the rational way of doing things.

To sacrifice one to save ten but its not the morally right way.

One shouldn't sacrifice others life to save others.
/QUOTE]

Gomen gomen (bowing) sorry for not replying just noticed that i had replied in this thread >_<.
There is no such thing as morally right in this case they r both wrong and right sadly.As for the reason they dont save them its propably because its harder (and the research would be a pain ) combined with the military and magic contribution a labyrinth can provide like u said
xzardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 10:31   Link #191
Tenzen12

I just finished translated chapters, as usually Kagami did good job (I really need give Kurousagi chance soon). Anyway:

1)Initially I didn't like Shinosuke needlessly jerkass character...but after his backstab I can't say it wasn't appropriat. That's best part about jerks as longad they act as one,they are right

2)For Kiri, I don't hate her. Backstabbing is her joband she even went so far to spare Hero team (and I believe she would do same even if she wasn't going use them even further). That said as person who gave priority to her job over her love,I would be really pissed if she became ending girl over Gunjou that would protect him even after loosing her humanity.

3)For girls: one innocent life <<<thousands innocent lives. Cure would be nice and stuff, but it indeed look like too it's too inefficient look for one.
Old 2014-10-25, 12:25   Link #192
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I just finished translated chapters, as usually Kagami did good job (I really need give Kurousagi chance soon). Anyway:

1)Initially I didn't like Shinosuke needlessly jerkass character...but after his backstab I can't say it wasn't appropriat. That's best part about jerks as longad they act as one,they are right

2)For Kiri, I don't hate her. Backstabbing is her joband she even went so far to spare Hero team (and I believe she would do same even if she wasn't going use them even further). That said as person who gave priority to her job over her love,I would be really pissed if she became ending girl over Gunjou that would protect him even after loosing her humanity.

3)For girls: one innocent life <<<thousands innocent lives. Cure would be nice and stuff, but it indeed look like too it's too inefficient look for one.
For 3 i Think it was implied they could already make a cure but chose not too.

As for innocent life that just dressing they use to further their research, ithey wouldn't have created disease in some girls delibrately, and would have killed Gunjou instead of using her.(By they i meant the organizations)

New Technology is the main goal, saving the girls is just something they use to address the public.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 13:28   Link #193
Tenzen12

I think his cousin research ddoes work on it (it's not impossible that some other do too), but if you consider circumstances surrounding development of US, it wouldn't be surprising if they were years behind or got into death end so many times they decided do something else. Even finished HS is almost unusable afterall.

You are also wrong about corporations use saving girls as cover story for public. It seems pretty public is already used to killing girls and probably even approve funding better weapons over ambiguous effort save monsters.
Old 2014-10-25, 13:52   Link #194
sasoras

Quote:
I think his cousin research ddoes work on it (it's not impossible that some other do too), but if you consider circumstances surrounding development of US, it wouldn't be surprising if they were years behind or got into death end so many times they decided do something else. Even finished HS is almost unusable afterall.

You are also wrong about corporations use saving girls as cover story for public. It seems pretty public is already used to killing girls and probably even approve funding better weapons over ambiguous effort save monsters.
To clarify I was refering to saving the general public caught in the labyrinth.(from a moralistic stand point they don;t have it)

AS for the saving bit i think it was mentioned somwhere where they could probably already crate the method via the mcs monologue at least to my memory
Old 2014-10-25, 15:27   Link #195
Tenzen12

I believe it wasn't, at least not explicitly. Anyway there is absolutely no difference between saving girl and killing her, figuratively said of course. If you do that I'm six hours labyrinth disappear, if later it doesn't. Both methods "remove" girl from labyrinth and for corporations to get technology they need Eternal ones where neither happened.

To put it simply if they doesn't pursue cure, it's because killing is easier and less costly. Which should be obvious based on Holly sword specs.
Old 2014-10-26, 00:32   Link #196
sasoras

Quote:
I believe it wasn't, at least not explicitly. Anyway there is absolutely no difference between saving girl and killing her, figuratively said of course. If you do that I'm six hours labyrinth disappear, if later it doesn't. Both methods "remove" girl from labyrinth and for corporations to get technology they need Eternal ones where neither happened.

To put it simply if they doesn't pursue cure, it's because killing is easier and less costly. Which should be obvious based on Holly sword specs.
I understand what your saying I'm just saying neither the girl nor the 1000 innocent people caught in the labyrinth matter to them, so the scale between them isn't feasible.

As for the cure Rather I'm saying they have the ability just no reason to.
Old 2014-10-29, 04:48   Link #197
wtfkjp
Time Traveller

the last time i check the tl is stuck in vol 3 ch 5
and its still now

checking the logs, the last time it was updated was august 15

soo, is this dropped or what? also is vol 4 already released? im really eager to read more of this
wtfkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 05:40   Link #198
tsunade666

-_- don't create account just to ask for update.

Its not dropped. Just wait for Lare to update it.
Old 2014-10-29, 06:15   Link #199
Sejuro
Ghost Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Its not dropped. Just wait for Lare to update it.
I'm afraid that, to the contrary, it is indeed a dropped project. To quote the wiki page of Mokushiroku Arisu on Baka-Tsuki:

Quote:
The series is currently seeking aspiring translators.
Please see here for more info.
Editing of typos and grammar is welcome. If you want to contribute to more serious editing, you must first seek permission in the forum and also give examples on what and how you intend to edit.
also from Larethian's profile page on BT:

Quote:
Due to increasing life responsibilities on the horizon, I think I am unable to continue dedicating time to this hobby. I still would like to enjoy a small weekly dose of anime, manga, and reading some LNs here and there rather than translating them. As such, I intend to retire for good and would like to solicit for translators in my current 3 projects:
Mokushiroku Arisu
(...)
Sejuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 06:34   Link #200
tsunade666

Lare dropped it? I will just wait for him to confirm it.

EDIT:

I visited his page and indeed its there but I will wait. It happen before with denyuuden and I still think he still translates the manga of omae. I will just wait for confirmation form him.

Tags
fujimi shobo