Old 2014-08-11, 17:09   Link #2702
casgoldsmith

dat tragedy
was worse than his previous life
casgoldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 18:39   Link #2703
Rahuman
Masked Reader

That diary chapter man. I'm clenching my heart reading those chapters.
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 19:23   Link #2704
Lefay

Greedily devouring the translations...

How often does Rifujin na Magonote come out with new chapters?
Lefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 19:32   Link #2705
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think because it was originally a web novel rather than an actual light novel, they gotten leeway a bit. If there was an issue, it would already happened, but its now past more than a 3 quarter of a year since it started being a light novel.
It is actually a complete lie that copyright restricts you in any way with such use of characters. It is the *publishers* that don't want authors to provide free advertising to competing products.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 19:33   Link #2706
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddensurvivor View Post
Chapter 131 Sylphy is such a great waifu. It was a good thing for Rudy that she was his first wife.
From Erils's (fan) POV, Sylphy took advantage of her absence and Rudi's depressed state to seduce him and made him took responsibility in the same manner Roxy did too. I kinda think they are on the same boat. After all, had Rudi met Ruijerd sooner he would have realized that Eris didn't abandon him and Sylphy's chance might become zero. (Eris's fan goggle on)
Old 2014-08-11, 20:29   Link #2707
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefay View Post
Greedily devouring the translations...

How often does Rifujin na Magonote come out with new chapters?
he take one month break after releasing each volume[WN]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 20:42   Link #2708
Razorfloss

i must admit it would be interesting to see how eris would have reacted if she was the first wife and he then asked if he could marry Sylphy
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:01   Link #2709
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorfloss View Post
i must admit it would be interesting to see how eris would have reacted if she was the first wife and he then asked if he could marry Sylphy
Idk Eris was pushing wife 4... Granted her métier family has a thing with cats but still.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:01   Link #2710
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Rudy won't have any chance to marry Sylphy and Roxy, since Ellis is very willful and possesive girl. if Rudy trying to cheat on her he will beaten first, again, and again till the word harem is erased from his brain[coerced]. but, she is fine with him marrying Purusena and Linia
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:04   Link #2711
kazzuya

Quote:
I think the chronological order would be first Elope with Eris and then they would be contacted by Paul that they found Janis's whereabouts (This is a theory if Eris didn't left him). And for arguments sake let make Eris pregnant and she would be left behind and the one who is looking after Eris is Gerinu. So the second wife would always be Roxy and not Sylphy. Because he has no ED he won't have a reason to go to the Magic university. And most likely that Rudy would be reunited with Sylphy in the Ariel arc.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:06   Link #2712
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I think the chronological order would be first Elope with Eris and then they would be contacted by Paul that they found Janis's whereabouts (This is a theory if Eris didn't left him). And for arguments sake let make Eris pregnant and she would be left behind and the one who is looking after Eris is Gerinu. So the second wife would always be Roxy and not Sylphy. Because he has no ED he won't have a reason to go to the Magic university. And most likely that Rudy would be reunited with Sylphy in the Ariel arc.
You're forgetting something important, if he never went to the Magic University, he never would have researched the labyrinth dungeon since he did that as a result of studying the Mass Transition event. That would have made the dungeon experience a whole lot more dangerous and possibly a group failure.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 21:10   Link #2713
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You're forgetting something important, if he never went to the Magic University, he never would have researched the labyrinth dungeon since he did that as a result of studying the Mass Transition event. That would have made the dungeon experience a whole lot more dangerous and possibly a group failure.
So if Rudy doesn't have an ED would he still go to the Magic University. I don't think so. He would probably go to Milishion to reunite with Paul.
Old 2014-08-11, 21:12   Link #2714
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
I would predict a grim future for everyone. Since Rudy would probably settle in with Eris he won't be honing his skills as an adventurer.

In the case that he goes to save Zenith, he will probably get killed and so will Eris if she follows him (assuming she's not pregnant). Also Roxy would die because Rudy wouldn't be at the level he was at that point in the story or he died before getting there.

Also, there would probably be no scenario where Rudy meets with Sylphy again because he would have settled in Fedoa with Eris
Old 2014-08-11, 21:14   Link #2715
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
I would predict a grim future for everyone. Since Rudy would probably settle in with Eris he won't be honing his skills as an adventurer.

In the case that he goes to save Zenith, he will probably get killed and so will Eris if she follows him (assuming she's not pregnant). Also Roxy would die because Rudy wouldn't be at the level he was at that point in the story or he died before getting there.

Also, there would probably be no scenario where Rudy meets with Sylphy again because he would have settled in with Eris Fedoa
They can't remain in Fedoa. Because Alfonse (the butler) declared that Eris is dead. So that the search order for her will be retracted and her marriage to the Notus will not happen. So I believe they will go back to Milishion to reunite with Paul.
Old 2014-08-11, 21:21   Link #2716
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
They can't remain in Fedoa. Because Alfonse (the butler) declared that Eris is dead. So that the search order for her will be retracted and her marriage to the Notus will not happen. So I believe they will go back to Milishion to reunite with Paul.
I forgot about that. But in that case I believe Paul would stop Rudy from going to search for Zenith and tell him to stay with Eris, Norn, Aisha, and Lilia.

So I still conclude that the people mentioned in my last post die if Rudy (and maybe Eris) go after receiving the letter and that he won't meet Syphy
Old 2014-08-11, 21:50   Link #2717
kazzuya

Quote:
I forgot about that. But in that case I believe Paul would stop Rudy from going to search for Zenith and tell him to stay with Eris, Norn, Aisha, and Lilia.

So I still conclude that the people mentioned in my last post die if Rudy (and maybe Eris) go after receiving the letter and that he won't meet Syphy
How come you always conclude that they will die?
If they reunite with Paul. They will tag along Girenu. And the party will be change of instead of Erinarize Girenu will take her place. And Rudy will be much stronger than when he will go to Magic University.
Old 2014-08-11, 22:04   Link #2718
laon
Hantai

Quote:

Also, there would probably be no scenario where Rudy meets with Sylphy again because he would have settled in Fedoa with Eris
Nah, even without Rudy apparently Paul managed to save Zenith in 2 year time and Rudy was already almost able to beat Paul when he was 7 year old so I predict that with him at worse state then he is now they will probably able to conquer the labyrinth within 1 year time or shorter. And since they journey together to begaritto continent Paul probably had enough time to show off to rudy along the way and is already cooled down enough to keep his guard in the labyrinth resulting in him retaining his life.

Roxy is said to have been saved by somebody else, source is hitogami which isn't reliable but he spat this out during the time when he dropped all pretense so it's probably true since in Orsted's future Roxy is alive as well.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 22:09   Link #2719
Xacual

In Orsted's old future there was no mass transition event or Rudy influence on events. Using that timeline as a comparison for anything is not good.

I don't trust Hitogami at all, pretty much everything he said was to keep Roxy and Rudy apart.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 22:17   Link #2720
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
In Orsted's old future there was no mass transition event or Rudy influence on events. Using that timeline as a comparison for anything is not good.

I don't trust Hitogami at all, pretty much everything he said was to keep Roxy and Rudy apart.
Because the combination of Rudi's seed and Roxy's blood is enough to conquer gods

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel