AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-06, 07:02   Link #1901
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker

What do you think is going on in here?
Shinku just received the latest KunKun DVD volume, with the bonus "KunKun trash the living daylights out of Laplace" omake, in the mail. Kanaria is looking for her glasses, which shattered as soon as she tried playing her volin like an electric guitar [or maybe she saw Flo's HG ava ]. Hina is showing Jun the letter version two that just came by local direct mail, which as usual is illegible and this time contains her sketch of Jun and Tomoe together enjoying strawberry unyu... No doubt, it was murder. SuiseiSeki wants to be in Jun's lap, but her Jun-modelled cookies didnt quite turn out right. SuginTou is enjoying her LacticAcidBacteria and has that look on her face because she can't wait to sneak off with Shinku's KunKun Detective Costume [in light of the pic solwyvern posted below, make that KunKun Stuffed-Toy Figurine] as soon as Shinku is glued to the TV. SouseiSeki is dead, she's just been propped up by Jun's sis. (thats harsh)

(Disclaimer: Singaporeans are some of the most un-imaginative people I know, me included)

PEOPLE!!! 99 more posts!!

Last edited by Lost; 2006-04-06 at 08:39.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 07:14   Link #1902
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

The picture is missing Barasuishou and Kirakishou though! Can't be complete without those 2.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 08:17   Link #1903
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan
i heard there is NO OFFICIAL ROZEN MAIDEN ARTBOOK released by PEACHPIT themselves
there is only fan visual books...if i am wrong correct me..

and if i am wrong, which i hope i am.....i am looking to buy it..anyone know a link or two?

i've looked on many places to download it as well....like datorrents and mininova and boxtorrents
nothing...

solwyvern, why dont you slap the artbook up on like a server (if you have one) or a rapishare. or something

Well, I don't know for sure either. Like I meant, there is no assurance that this file is the artbook. It's only a speculation, and since It won't extract, can't say for sure if it is.
The size of it, 218.37 MB, is big enough to be an artbook. Also, it's too big for Rapidshare. And I wouldn't have any idea how to upload it to a server. Total noob at that. :/

I said 'artbook' because this scan, which I found on minitokyo.net(it's not there anymore, don't know why). The uploader said it came from the Rozen Maiden ?Artbook/Fanbook. That's where I first heard of it.

On another note, I did find a file labeled Rozen Maiden Traumend Drama Album(through EMule again.) It's 12% complete so don't know if it really is again.
Old 2006-04-06, 09:25   Link #1904
Morgri

I've been trying to get my hands on the manga for, like, ever, but I can't find it. Do any of you guys know where I can get it? As far as I know it hasn't been liscened, but i'm not sure.
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 09:36   Link #1905
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Tokyopop pwnz the manga saddly.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 10:08   Link #1906
Morgri

Seriously? Have they released it?
Old 2006-04-06, 10:23   Link #1907
Flo
The Necessary Evil

First volume from Tyokopop scheduled to be release in May 9th
Old 2006-04-06, 11:07   Link #1908
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker

What do you think is going on in here?
After getting my kun-kun detective set and observing the image, I can conclude that..

Hina draw a picture of Jun & Shinku together and his showing it to him ; Jun is embarresed by the picture ; Shinku is blushing becacuse of the picture ; Suisei Seki is angry at Hina for drawing the picture and also at Jun because he is embarresed by it - we all know that Sui wants to be the center of the attentions
; Kana definitly tripped and landed with her head on the ground ; Sousei Seki is drinking Tea - she is not bothered by all the commotion arround ; and last.. Gin is surprised or should I say astonished at the picture of Jun & Shinku..

So..., dare I say it.. ?

"Elementary my dear Watson" ~Desu
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 11:18   Link #1909
m|rA|

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Well, I don't know for sure either. Like I meant, there is no assurance that this file is the artbook. It's only a speculation, and since It won't extract, can't say for sure if it is.
The size of it, 218.37 MB, is big enough to be an artbook. Also, it's too big for Rapidshare. And I wouldn't have any idea how to upload it to a server. Total noob at that. :/

I said 'artbook' because this scan, which I found on minitokyo.net(it's not there anymore, don't know why). The uploader said it came from the Rozen Maiden ?Artbook/Fanbook. That's where I first heard of it.

On another note, I did find a file labeled Rozen Maiden Traumend Drama Album(through EMule again.) It's 12% complete so don't know if it really is again.
Actually, that picture of Gin-chan, Shinku and Suiseiseki comes from the Megami Magazine's April issue. There is an artbook for the Rozen Maiden anime titled 'Rozen Maiden - Eeteru Roze' (I put the second part of the title in Romaji as I'm not too sure how the English/German spelling is supposed to be... Sorry!) But basically in Japanese it's 「ローゼンメイデン エーデルローゼ 」
Link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...339674-4777807
It contains a synopsis, episode based on the first Rozen Maiden series as well as character designs of the characters and if I'm not wrong, some background designs. Also they have interviews with the director as well as the seiyuus for Shinku (Sawashiro Miyuki) and Jun (Sanada Asami)

There is supposed to be another fanbook that was out in March for Traumend but I'm not sure if it's an official fanbook as it is not reflected in Peach-Pit's homepage.
However it's available on Amazon.
Link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...339674-4777807

About the drama cd, if anyone has any problems finding it, I wouldn't mind uploading it. Let me know.

About Singaporeans liking trash like Bleach etc, I wouldn't call them trash. Just that people have different tastes. Of course tried and tested stuff will be more marketable here as the case with anywhere else. Whatever brings in the $$ counts. Also, no offense but Rozen Maiden isn't really a very mainstream manga to begin with. It's published in Birz which in my opinion isn't really mainstream considering the genres of the mangas they publish in their comic magazine.

And Apple and Creative have both strong and weak points. It really depends on what you are looking for.
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 11:32   Link #1910
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|

About the drama cd, if anyone has any problems finding it, I wouldn't mind uploading it. Let me know.

And Apple and Creative have both strong and weak points. It really depends on what you are looking for.

Please upload it! I can't find it anywhere! You can PM me if you want or you can use yousendit.com
Old 2006-04-06, 12:37   Link #1911
m|rA|

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Please upload it! I can't find it anywhere! You can PM me if you want or you can use yousendit.com
Here you go.

Link: http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...A0L8GNPWR6LB8X
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 12:44   Link #1912
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

On another note I just tried to mule down the RM art book and I found it was someones collection of RM filth *scrubs eyes with soap and water*
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 13:10   Link #1913
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Wooo thank you.

*After Listening*

WTF meter maxed out!
Old 2006-04-06, 13:47   Link #1914
grey_moon

Sold out how cruel is life!

http://www.animaxis.com/en/productfiles/137855.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Wooo thank you.

*After Listening*

WTF meter maxed out!
Just finished listening to it and WTF meter has overloaded too.... Which did u find the most WTF, Laplace x KK or Bara cosplay?

I have to say I am really impressed with the translation

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-04-06 at 14:47.
Old 2006-04-06, 15:12   Link #1915
blitz1/2

Barasuishou's makeover was the most WTF because of Shirosaki.

Thx for uploading it!

After rewatching Traumend, I can only conclude that Bara's the most powerful (even more powerful than Suigintou by far) in season 1, it is normally Suigintou that runs away from battles and in season 2, it is Shinku and the gang running away from Barasuishou.

In season 3, there may be a different voice actor for Kirakishou but it has to sound similar to barasuishou's VA in my opinion.
Old 2006-04-06, 15:27   Link #1916
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2

After rewatching Traumend, I can only conclude that Bara's the most powerful (even more powerful than Suigintou by far) in season 1, it is normally Suigintou that runs away from battles and in season 2, it is Shinku and the gang running away from Barasuishou.
This a hard one to say, since Shinku didn't want to fight in S2 so its not a fair comparision... In the end Shinku beat both Gin and Bara, although in S1 Jun aided her to win and in S2 he aided her in getting kebabbed....
Old 2006-04-06, 15:37   Link #1917
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
This a hard one to say, since Shinku didn't want to fight in S2 so its not a fair comparision... In the end Shinku beat both Gin and Bara, although in S1 Jun aided her to win and in S2 he aided her in getting kebabbed....
Hah, kebabbed (nice word), anyways Shinku won because there are 3 Strong dolls. Shinku had the power of 2 strong dolls (shinku and Suigintou) while Bara had herself only so it was a little unfair.

I would have liked Barasuishou more if she fought fair and square.

PS: Only 83 to go before we reach 2000 posts!
Old 2006-04-06, 17:33   Link #1918
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If you really want a Hinaichigo mobile phone strap you can find TONS of them on Yahoo Japan Auctions. its LOADED with RM goodies.

Quote:
On another note I just tried to mule down the RM art book and I found it was someones collection of RM filth *scrubs eyes with soap and water*
Yeah, there is a lot of H-manga out there for RM. -_- like A LOT.
and most of then are fan books...so yarr
careful next time...prob filled with some unwanted loli

and in other news I just bought a Rozen Maiden towel. gotta find some way to hang this up correctly without damaging it

as far as the art books are concerned...

Season 1 Artbook:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...784477-0653105
you can get it here also: http://www.animebooks.com/romaevifanbo.html

Season 2 Artbook:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...339674-4777807
Only place to get it as of now is, Yahoo Japan Auctions

I dont know if they are OFFICIAL, but they are artbooks from the anime and are nice.

Last edited by milkmandan; 2006-04-06 at 18:06.
milkmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 18:01   Link #1919
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Ah, E-mule "When searching that which will not be found in torrents"

Well, since the start of my Suigintou pic-search psst, see sig. , my Mule is hoarding everything
"Rozen Maiden" it can find (including rosen maiden)

words cannot describe how many "doubles" I've already deleted
after the "artbook" extractions, not much original pics are left
Old 2006-04-06, 18:02   Link #1920
Morgri

Just finished the series today. I was disappointed by the ending except for a few things. Either, we need season three NOW!

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural