Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-20, 00:36   Link #421
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Not much on story so far, but plenty of dem pantyhose legs and other service-y shots. Aoi, Noa, and Nana being my favorites so far (in terms of my guy side, lol).

The ED song, OVERDRIVER, is also awesome.
Sounds like I gotta jump on this series ASAP
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 01:06   Link #422
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I had been liking Nana over all the girls so far, Noa come close. Helpfully there a route for her in the upcoming RW game. But yeah, the girls here has some really good legs and boobs!

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2014-08-20 at 01:18.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 04:54   Link #423
D-tecnoLife

Does anyone own the LN? I heard the anime stops at 12 episodes, meaning they're stuck at the security part only.

Anyone know any more details? (e.g. who will naoto end with, etc.)

Mod edit: Please respond to question via PM. Do not post the spoiler answer in this thread.

Last edited by LKK; 2014-08-20 at 08:32. Reason: added respond via PM
D-tecnoLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 08:46   Link #424
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Sounds like I gotta jump on this series ASAP
I've seen your post on captain earth i am surpise your haven't been watching this series it great series if you looking some good fanservice with hot girls and a fun plot. But i wish the studio fillowed the light novel more.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 11:11   Link #425
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I've seen your post on captain earth i am surpise your haven't been watching this series it great series if you looking some good fanservice with hot girls and a fun plot. But i wish the studio fillowed the light novel more.
I know, I should be all over this series, but life is too complicated right now I feel like I am really going to marathon this series non-stop though, can't wait to see how this goes
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 22:19   Link #426
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I know, I should be all over this series, but life is too complicated right now I feel like I am really going to marathon this series non-stop though, can't wait to see how this goes
Sorry to here your having compilcated life right now But your like this series fanservice everywere and if your more of a butt man it got enough butt shots to last a while.
Old 2014-08-21, 23:05   Link #427
Anime299

Ep.8 - Hot damn! While I'm a little unclear as to what is exactly happening at the very end, they certainly have their work cut out for them. Roots, I guess. I'm surprised that our MC was the one to come up with the possible solution to the problem with all those old veterans standing around, but at least they pitched in and helped. Now a full week to find out! Doh!!!!!!!!!!
Anime299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 00:53   Link #428
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Is it weird that despite all the shonen style action going on that I find this to be the most boring episode so far?

I don't have any feeling of them possibly not succeeding, so all the over-the-top shonen action going on just doesn't feel necessary.

And without that, that mostly just leaves fan-service shots, of which there really aren't any aside from Noa at the very beginning and Haruka falling against Naoto. I love Noa and all, but was there really a point to her appearance besides the short little fan-service shot we got? (Wasn't it said she originally doesn't appear there in the manga?) Even Aoi's skirt tearing didn't really reveal anything or give us any fan-service shots.

So that's both points pretty much not existing this episode.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 04:55   Link #429
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
You know, Ep. 8 needs more multi-track drifting... and some eurobeat music!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 05:41   Link #430
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

That's no fun. The harem drama that was created last episode was resolved too quickly. I wanted to see some over the top catfighting. XD Jk, but seriously though, that was resolved a little too easily & quickly.

We didn't even get to hear what Haruka or Aoi had to say about it. Was there some cut dialogue, or something? A simple yes or no will suffice.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 08:04   Link #431
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post

We didn't even get to hear what Haruka or Aoi had to say about it. Was there some cut dialogue, or something? A simple yes or no will suffice.

No idea, but that little moment at the end where they both admitted to overreacting is probably all the closure you're gonna get.

Wet frilly dress service this week is also not bad.

I predict the show will end with no resolution in the harem.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 08:20   Link #432
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
No idea, but that little moment at the end where they both admitted to overreacting is probably all the closure you're gonna get.

Wet frilly dress service this week is also not bad.

I predict the show will end with no resolution in the harem.
That was taking the easy way out. Whoever is behind it, has no backbone. T_T I wanted to see some harsh words flying around or the MC being backed into a corner.

Sadly, I agree. Well, the Ln is ongoing, so the only way to get a resolution to the harem is if we get an anime-original end. I'd honestly prefer the no resolution ending over the anime-original one anytime though.

I'm not a fan of anime-original content at all.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2014-08-22, 09:05   Link #433
Tenzen12

I would rather think, action part is just for cooldown time for character itself realise they were overreacting and than when it all ends either close it or continue in more mature manner.
Old 2014-08-22, 09:11   Link #434
tsunade666

Quote:
Sadly, I agree. Well, the Ln is ongoing, so the only way to get a resolution to the harem is if we get an anime-original end. I'd honestly prefer the no resolution ending over the anime-original one anytime though.
The thing is, the events happen are mostly anime-original or anime-modified. the anime skipped scenes and events that really gave meaning to the word rail WARS. That's what I get from the LN novels. Though they don't complain much because it has juicy fan service part. But storywise. The anime is just haremromcom without conflicts.
Old 2014-08-22, 09:23   Link #435
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The thing is, the events happen are mostly anime-original or anime-modified. the anime skipped scenes and events that really gave meaning to the word rail WARS. That's what I get from the LN novels. Though they don't complain much because it has juicy fan service part. But storywise. The anime is just haremromcom without conflicts.
Really? Well that sucks major ass...

I really hate it when an anime butchers the source to the point that the only things they have in common are the title & characters. So basically this is Kyoukai no Kanata for me all over again.

------------------------------
Well then, I guess I'll have to check out the ln for this one. Is it being translated anywhere?
Old 2014-08-22, 09:31   Link #436
tsunade666

Quote:
------------------------------
Well then, I guess I'll have to check out the ln for this one. Is it being translated anywhere?
Not that I know so far
Spoiler for shaft being shaft:

there is probably more but you can just search the thread here. I read those spoilers here.
Old 2014-08-22, 09:59   Link #437
Top Sergeant

To me Ep 8 was better than 6 and 7, things are going with a full head of steam, and the plot is back on track. The MC is so naïve he's not picking up the signals that the crossing gates are up on all three of those ladies for a trip out behind the engine shed. Still, its prudent to be careful or Aoi might give him a good roundhouse to the temple, and Haruka shed tears like a waterspout. Not sure about Noa but she could probably kick his caboose too.
Top Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 10:28   Link #438
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Not that I know so far
Spoiler for shaft being shaft:

there is probably more but you can just search the thread here. I read those spoilers here.
That already sounds 10x better than the anime.

But I wonder if the anime will be popular enough to interest the guys over at baka tsuki? That's usually how the projects are started for not-so-popular lns over there.
Old 2014-08-22, 11:12   Link #439
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Is there something wrong with Aoi's voice? That screaming sound very different from normal...
Old 2014-08-22, 21:06   Link #440
Mikethemaster

This episode zeem werid like Haruka speech and the whole mission seem out of nowere i rather they stick to humor and romcom this seem way of there. If another anime comany license the series maybe they will follow the ligh novel more. But the misunderstander reslove happen to quick i wanted more maham, Haruka and Aoi look pissed when Noa was seducing Naoto

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, shounen, slice of life