AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-27, 18:45   Link #6741
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As far as being in love with Rito he's been ignoring the feelings for a long time not much will change plus on the Rito love totem pole Yami is probably about 6 or 7 on the list
I'm not going into the silly debate that is harem order.

And of all the girls the only ones whose feelings he actually acknowledges are Lala, Run and to some degree Momo. Yami is the first one who isn't all dere-dere that has confessed, so I'd hope we see some development.. even if it's just more lighthearted conversations than usual.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 18:50   Link #6742
ImperialFlameGod8190

Development we can agree is needed because while the ero hijinkes are fun darkness has made you almost forget that this story once had a relateively decent storyline
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 18:57   Link #6743
Singally

So long as they get closer than their previous "You're still my target" "Yeah, I know" stuff that's slowly been going away for a good 150 chapters now, I'd be happy.
Old 2014-08-27, 19:01   Link #6744
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
So long as they get closer than their previous "You're still my target" "Yeah, I know" stuff that's slowly been going away for a good 150 chapters now, I'd be happy.
well she still is his target but instead of killing him because she was hired to she killed him because she's horny
Old 2014-08-28, 04:33   Link #6745
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

I just gotta say that I look forward to the new arc. And that extra chapter with Mikan was just absolutely lewd.
Old 2014-08-28, 20:48   Link #6746
kazzuya

Oh-Oh incest warning. He "get-up" because of Mikan. Things are getting dangerous.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 20:36   Link #6747
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Oh-Oh incest warning. He "get-up" because of Mikan. Things are getting dangerous.
That means Momo's plan is working.
Old 2014-08-31, 08:59   Link #6748
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I found that CH odd, as it derives what normally Mikan won't do. I was holding out whether she's being controlled/dream sequence. Guess I take it similar to her slipping into Rito's bed to fend off Momo's advances...
Old 2014-08-31, 19:19   Link #6749
Hemabody

I have seen a doujin where Rito and Mikan were having se* , and the writer said in the end that he wanted to "wash" Mikan himself , so I think that either the owner of the manga saw that doujin , or the owner of the doujin developed the extra chapter himself , or nothing of this
Hemabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 19:22   Link #6750
Singally

Any info on the most recent chapter yet?
Old 2014-08-31, 19:30   Link #6751
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemabody View Post
I have seen a doujin where Rito and Mikan were having se* , and the writer said in the end that he wanted to "wash" Mikan himself , so I think that either the owner of the manga saw that doujin , or the owner of the doujin developed the extra chapter himself , or nothing of this
i wouldnt put too much stock into the doujins the whole mikan rito thing is overblown at this point its fanservice for the sake of fanservice and there's no meaning to it.
Old 2014-08-31, 19:47   Link #6752
Singally

Quote:
i wouldnt put too much stock into the doujins the whole mikan rito thing is overblown at this point its fanservice for the sake of fanservice and there's no meaning to it.
Well, it has as much meaning as the fanservice with any other girl in the series. Should the harem end occur(which it very likely will) she's guaranteed to be included, at least.
Old 2014-08-31, 19:55   Link #6753
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Well, it has as much meaning as the fanservice with any other girl in the series. Should the harem end occur(which it very likely will) she's guaranteed to be included, at least.
as much as they've built it up it better end in a harem of some kind but for some reason i can see it ending as nobody wins because of Rito's personality i mean damn even when he tried being pervy the best he could do was the principal the guy doesnt have the stones for a harem which has been a problem since TLRD began that really hasnt changed
Old 2014-08-31, 19:59   Link #6754
Singally

Quote:
as much as they've built it up it better end in a harem of some kind but for some reason i can see it ending as nobody wins because of Rito's personality i mean damn even when he tried being pervy the best he could do was the principal the guy doesnt have the stones for a harem which has been a problem since TLRD began that really hasnt changed
While that's unfortunately true, we can't forget that one of the main themes of TLRD is releasing Rito's inner carnivore(should it exist in the first place). That's half of Momo's plan, while the other half of course is exposing the feelings of the other girls. Plus, the recent bangaihen itself pointed out how Rito is improving when it comes to being around girls. I just hope he starts improving faster
Old 2014-08-31, 22:39   Link #6755
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

mikan chapter was really ...."interesting"

Quote:
Should the harem end occur
i have my doubt with this....it doesn't "fit",....... even with the "harem plan" (which is gonna fail because momo jealousy ), rito doesn't have the right personality ......and...... if he "awake" his "inner carnivore", there is a (big)chance that the change is too radical and the harem break apart ....

i cant see the same ending as in "omamori himari"

Last edited by dazo; 2014-08-31 at 22:45. Reason: grammar
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 22:49   Link #6756
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
mikan chapter was really ...."interesting"

i have my doubt with this....it doesn't "fit",....... even with the "harem plan" (which is gonna fail because momo jealousy ), rito doesn't have the right personality ......and...... if he "awake" his "inner carnivore", there is a (big)chance that the change is too radical and the harem break apart ....

i cant see the same ending as in "omamori himari"
the omamori himari ending was one of the most bizarre things i've ever seen because they seemingly did it out of nowhere on all levels especially since that show seemed destined for a himari ending and reality is (kid was asleep so it really was himari ending)
Old 2014-08-31, 23:15   Link #6757
dazo

but it was a real harem ending ........even if the mc was in coma( travel trough dimension/sleeping), he sleeps with almost all the girls(if i remember well..there was a ciclop trap too )...
Old 2014-08-31, 23:29   Link #6758
Miraluka
Banned

Kuese never thought of giving up, even with death on her face. Same for Hebi loli.

Even after that, the other girls agreed sharing Yuuto, and Himari got sex after between that scene before going to the onsen.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 23:42   Link #6759
dazo

well, kuesu was the first ( isn't she immortal..or something like that )

Quote:
the other girls agreed sharing Yuuto

in any case, himari have a true harem ending, even if the the mc was in coma.( poor dude )

again in topic, i cant see this end in tlrd....i think that tlrd is going for one girl or the forever alone ending
Old 2014-09-01, 00:00   Link #6760
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
well, kuesu was the first ( isn't she immortal..or something like that )

in any case, himari have a true harem ending, even if the the mc was in coma.( poor dude )

again in topic, i cant see this end in tlrd....i think that tlrd is going for one girl or the forever alone ending
I really don't see how anyone can see this not having a harem ending.
People mention Momo being jealous, despite her intentionally putting other girls into ecchi situations with Rito and getting excited about it. Bangaihen from all of a couple weeks ago for the most recent example.
Rito has been getting better with girls and thought a few times about the whole 'everyone would be happy' stuff, and considering his typical 'overly kind' persona I can see that being a big factor in having him come to terms with it. He's already shown he can love more than one girl as well.
The only thing that could really stop it is if Haruna wasn't okay with it and even she's already been worked on as far as convincing her that polygamy would be okay.

And of course the biggest point is, this manga is one of the biggest examples of happy-go-lucky-love-comedy-moe crap to ever exist. The big bad reveal of Darkness was conquered with groping and Mea realizing how Yami is in love with Rito for christs sake. Does anyone really think this won't have a happy end?

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen