AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-04-06, 22:45   Link #561
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

@ evil-samurai I wish I could do those round shaped avi's.. >< Looks good I love the expression.

@ Thany Whats that?? loli?? ^^ kawaiiii-moe!-hentai!-ecchi!-Ero!-and whatevertheothersare. ^^
Old 2006-04-06, 22:48   Link #562
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Riker ... Damn BSOD !$%T#@@#$!@##$$% >.< 91%

@ Jojos .. Nice... stick? 91% <-- highest score for a static av I've given out IIRC

@ KiNa.. ... Rider
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-04-07 at 00:34.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 00:37   Link #563
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

KiNa: Aww I would like it better static then animated 9/10

Riker: Lol I can see KiNa is upset about it I really don't care since I'm not into that much ecchi i would do what KiNa did 9/10

JOJOS'STAR: Err.. no comment on that one nice simple static one and the girl there is kawaii 8.7/10
Old 2006-04-07, 10:42   Link #564
Secca
nya`
*Artist

NahLiJ - Omg bishounen!!! ♡ 10/10 ♡ I want to be that cat heheh. ^^

Thany - those legs are sexy. 10/10 Is the ice cream edible? XD
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 17:14   Link #565
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

JOJOS': well.. it belongs to you.. enough said ^^ 8/10

KiNa: I like it, even though, I think you made the motion too fast. This way, the work beyond it cannot be appreciated completely. 8,5/10

Riker: as usual, your fantasy and creativity let me quite speechless ^^ 9/10

As for mine, this one was damn though cause of the snow, thus I couldn't set any high time for the frames (I would have needed other 3-4 frames with the falling snow at the beginning for pursuing my original objective. But even so it has been tough enough).
Anyway, basically Momo is crying over and over because the series is finished! >_< (And me with her, lol >_<)
Old 2006-04-07, 18:10   Link #566
Cyz
"Show it to me"

sweethoney: nice ear movements 8/10

kina: that's definitely cool. rider became more and more...prettier than before i love the animation btw 9/10

pellissier: aaw! you know i always seen avie of her crying. is there no scene when she's smiling? anyway, it seems the animation is a little choppy or maybe it was just slow. regardless, i still like it. 8/10

my new avie is chihaya yamase from maburaho (in case you never heard of maburaho before special thanx to pellissier for this one
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 23:35   Link #567
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

@JOJOS'STAR: Haha, another suggestive avatar. 8.4/10

@Kira_Naruto: Ecchi. o-o;; 8.9/10

@SweetHoney: It's Sia! or is it... 8.3/10

@Secca: Is your avatar drawn by Ito Noizi? 8.5/10

@Pellissier: Aww, you keep having Momo cry in your avatar. ;_; 8.7/10

@Cyz: Very smooth animation. 9.2/10
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 01:04   Link #568
MidnighT-WolF

Riker, your avatar just made my day hahaha (or rather my night since it's 2am), a full 10/10!
MidnighT-WolF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 01:50   Link #569
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
pellissier: aaw! you know i always seen avie of her crying. is there no scene when she's smiling? anyway, it seems the animation is a little choppy or maybe it was just slow. regardless, i still like it. 8/10
As far as I remember no bright smilies. But she cried just 3 times in the whole series. By the way she's crying with joy in this sequence ^^
I made the animation quite slow because I tried with lower timings, but it resulted to be too annoyingly fast (not having a point where it stops). The snow was quite suggestive but also a bother in this case.
I can't rate your avatar as I always never rate the avatars that I've made.

So:

MidnighT-WolF: Nice crop, pleasurable. Though I'd swear it's not the first time I've seen it (or that character in that pose, that's it). 8.25/10
Old 2006-04-08, 09:37   Link #570
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Thany - those legs are sexy. 10/10 Is the ice cream edible? XD
Why thank you
For those wondering, (s)he (gender seems to be a bit confuse from what I've read) is Shimon-chan who is a mascot of a Japanese city.(yes I had nothing else to do, so I decided to write Shimon-chan's background~)
Now for the ratings:

Secca: really like this pic (that artist is great!^^), good cropping and a cute pic 9.5/10.

Pellissier: the ending of the loop doesn't look good imo. Just a bit more into it and it would loop fine. Of course this might be restricted by the size, so I can forgive you... not
You should cut off a bit of the first frames and add a bit more at the end to get a better loop for it, because it's extremely important for these types of avatars IMO. 6/10 still, it's not a too bad attempt at capturing this animation, but still lacks a bit to end well^^
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 11:24   Link #571
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
@ Jojos .. Nice... stick? 91% <-- highest score for a static av I've given out IIRC
OMG please be carefull. That subjectivness is the trick, but saying its a stick will not help my cause! ^^ Now I have to de-emphasize the subjectivness. Its not a stick. lol

@ Thany I'm 100% positive its not a otoko. ^^ Well I know it could be in certain situations but not as a city's mascot lol. Oh yeah and the 5cm scale under her foot is obviously an Elf feature. ^^

@ MidnighT-WolF Great avatar. I hope you made it. Cause here on ASuki we dont recognise avies and sigs that aren't from your personal workshop.
Hey your the Asuki member thats the closest from me!
Old 2006-04-08, 11:55   Link #572
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

@ JOJOS'STAR You always have an avvy that has an understated meaning, you trickster, 9/10.
Old 2006-04-08, 12:29   Link #573
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Pellissier: the ending of the loop doesn't look good imo. Just a bit more into it and it would loop fine. Of course this might be restricted by the size, so I can forgive you... not
You should cut off a bit of the first frames and add a bit more at the end to get a better loop for it, because it's extremely important for these types of avatars IMO. 6/10 still, it's not a too bad attempt at capturing this animation, but still lacks a bit to end well^^
Thanks for the feedback.
Anyway, I had already decided to discard it. Simply not fittable in a decent way under AS rules. Without the snow, maybe but with.. not. Otherwise I could have made the size smaller, but I always try to go with 100x100.
I had prepared a "second choice" avatar, imagining the first would fail, and so now here it is, it also matches with the sign

Thany: It's a nice looking colorful avatar, funny pose, cool result. 8,5/10
Old 2006-04-08, 13:16   Link #574
Cyz
"Show it to me"

pellissier: new one and she's not crying very cute and smooth animation 9/10

jojos'star: even if it's not moving, it still looks good. the thing she's biting....nevermind 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 17:20   Link #575
MidnighT-WolF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
OMG please be carefull. That subjectivness is the trick, but saying its a stick will not help my cause! ^^ Now I have to de-emphasize the subjectivness. Its not a stick. lol

@ Thany I'm 100% positive its not a otoko. ^^ Well I know it could be in certain situations but not as a city's mascot lol. Oh yeah and the 5cm scale under her foot is obviously an Elf feature. ^^

@ MidnighT-WolF Great avatar. I hope you made it. Cause here on ASuki we dont recognise avies and sigs that aren't from your personal workshop.
Hey your the Asuki member thats the closest from me!
Heh, well, i didn't "made it", but i did take it from my current wallpaper ( http://membres.lycos.fr/midnightwolf/desk.jpg ), cropped it in 100x100 and added the black border line by myself...

As for the userbars in my sig, even if it's not the thread, i made 3 of 'em by myself, the Anime Freak, MetalUniverse and Ergo Proxy ones ...

For the fact that i'm the closest to you, isn't there anybody else from Quebec on this forum? Because Levis is just right in front of Quebec on the south river, so it's 250km from Montreal :P ...
MidnighT-WolF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 17:24   Link #576
Twin.
Space Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to Twin.
@M-W That avy looks really familiar, pretty cool though 8/10
Twin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 18:05   Link #577
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Twin: Saw that show once not my sort of anime well crop is nice but lacking border is a penlty 6/10 ((and you might want to resize your sig or a mod will remove it))

Pell: This Momo one is more calmful I love it 10/10

MidnighT-WolF: Nice red eye 8/10
Old 2006-04-08, 18:50   Link #578
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Jojos, it's clear for all to see that she has a napkin in her mouth Another one I like - 8.5/10

eLcHaKeTeRo, I always liked badass poses like that, even the loop is pretty smooth too. 8/10

Pellisier, it's a shame you had to remove your last one, though this one is good as well. 8.5/10

Cyz, it's a nice looking pic with a good loop. Spiffing - 9/10

MidnighT-WolF, it's good. Fits in with my interests, as I've always liked cool images of that kind. Mwahaha - 9/10

Twin., nice clear pic of Spike, nothing especially noteworthy though - 7.5/10

SweetHoney, the ear is looking at me funny - 8.5/10

As for mine, I'd actually forgotten I asked for this to be made in the Bleach forums, but I was very impressed with the resulting avatars everyone made. In the end, Catgirls' one was the closest to my original idea, so I'm using it. Mwahaha.

Last edited by Illuyankas; 2006-04-08 at 22:10.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 21:09   Link #579
Black Death
Your worst Nightmare

Illuyankas

Black Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 22:29   Link #580
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Black Death: Scary 9/10

Tags