AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2014-09-06, 20:50   Link #3061
Parousia

Sorry to interrupt but how many volumes did the anime cover? Also, when will be its second season release?
Old 2014-09-06, 20:56   Link #3062
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
Sorry to interrupt but how many volumes did the anime cover? Also, when will be its second season release?
First five volumes.

Next month.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 21:24   Link #3063
DQueenie13

I was skimming through web novel chapter 73, and I found this line:

Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-07, 01:38   Link #3064
Chimurry

Hi, wheres I can get replay Vol 1 eng? or spoilers, I did "search", but doesn't seem work well.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 03:02   Link #3065
tsunade666

vol 1 is already translated in BT.
Old 2014-09-07, 07:11   Link #3066
RDNexus

The guy was asking for LH Replay Vol01, the TRPG one, which, as far as I know, hasn't been translated so far...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 09:06   Link #3067
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
The guy was asking for LH Replay Vol01, the TRPG one, which, as far as I know, hasn't been translated so far...
There's a translation in Chinese that summarised the events in the replay novel. If you know the language, check it out: here

I hope I can post a translation of that translation sometime in the future, though given my track record, that might take some time

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2014-09-07 at 09:29.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 16:28   Link #3068
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
There's a translation in Chinese that summarised the events in the replay novel. If you know the language, check it out: here

I hope I can post a translation of that translation sometime in the future, though given my track record, that might take some time
Thanks!, yeah its TRPG replay Vol, same hope, I only depend on google trans to get an idea what its about, but everyone knows there's nothing better than translator works, maybe someone could made it with Chinese (hopefully).

Last edited by Chimurry; 2014-09-12 at 23:01.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 12:25   Link #3069
ngtrungkhanh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Cleared vol 6 and 7, read the summaries of vol 8 and that one chapter of Kanami's SS.
Where can i find summaries of vol 8 (web version)?
ngtrungkhanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 14:39   Link #3070
tsunade666

^in this thread.

btw any news on when will the next volume start?
Old 2014-09-13, 17:23   Link #3071
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
btw any news on when will the next volume start?
Well, most of it is already written ... not that we can read it anyways now that mamare.net is down. For "maintenance."
Old 2014-09-13, 17:46   Link #3072
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Well, most of it is already written ... not that we can read it anyways now that mamare.net is down. For "maintenance."
I mean vol 9 and not 8 (vol 8 is where Roe2 appear right)
Old 2014-09-13, 18:14   Link #3073
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I mean vol 9 and not 8 (vol 8 is where Roe2 appear right)
I'm talking about that as well. It's the Kanami side-story, which is apparently no longer a side story. (Allegedly, it will be called Go East!, so it's most likely the side story or a continuation thereof.)
Old 2014-09-15, 11:49   Link #3074
DQueenie13

http://lhrpg.com/lhz/announce

Character introductions for volume 8 will be released starting tomorrow. There's seven of them ... seven chapters? Or two extra ones? (Probably two extra ones.)
Old 2014-09-15, 12:57   Link #3075
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
http://lhrpg.com/lhz/announce

Character introductions for volume 8 will be released starting tomorrow. There's seven of them ... seven chapters? Or two extra ones? (Probably two extra ones.)
That or the last two is a 2-in-1 bundle. They're the only ones that's revealed on the same date, while the rest are given one day each.

Ooh, the character intros for the replay novel characters would be revealed at the same time too, starting from the 16th.... Which would be today! In the Asian timezone that is. Only four though, so it'll only be for the Adventurers (aka novelist avatars =D), I guess =3

*notices the illustration that comes as a special gift for the second replay novel*

*notices that very large feline next to Seine*

*immediately thinks of the yamaneko pet she obtained in the first novel. A small adorable kitty that could sit in her palm.*

@___________@

Signature by liro
Old 2014-09-15, 15:13   Link #3076
DQueenie13

Speaking of the TRPG ... who is that other girl next to Nami/amnesia girl, in the kimono?
Old 2014-09-15, 15:43   Link #3077
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Speaking of the TRPG ... who is that other girl next to Nami/amnesia girl, in the kimono?
Probably Tokinagi. I wonder what's that fairy-like person/thing above Wolf though =3

Signature by liro
Old 2014-09-16, 07:10   Link #3078
DQueenie13

http://lhrpg.com/log8_01.html

Tohya's profile is first. For the TRPG, it's Nagi.

And hot damn, does that armor look like an improvement. Interesting to note is that it seems like Souji has been helping train Tohya, although I feel like that's old news. One of Tohya's items was bought at Souji's recommendation.
Old 2014-09-16, 11:06   Link #3079
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Tohya training under Soujicchi was mentioned in Volume 8. I think either aohige or me should have mentioned it before =3

And as usual, the item list reveals a bit on the characters themselves =3

Proceeding with irresponsible and shaky translations! Readers, you have been warned!

Tohya's equipment:

蒼刀・獅子吼 Soutou-Shishiku (Blue Blade - Lion('s) Roar): A kodachi made by a Lander swordsmith living in the town of Choushi who gave it to Tohya in gratitude. Naotsugu was the one who came up with the name, to commemorate the courage shown that day. Increases the power and Hate generated by the skill <Helm Splitter>.

若駒の脛当て Wakauma no Suneate (the Colt's Shin Guards): Grants some bonus to movement during combat, allowing the wearer to roam the battlefield with greater ease. Recommended by Soujicchi, Tohya bought it without a second thought.

柿木の算盤 Kakinoki no Soroban (Persimmon Wood Abacus): A sturdy abacus made from high-grade persimmon wood. One might ask why an abacus, or even what got him into becoming an <Accountant> in the first place. Surprisingly, Tohya does have a Rank/Level 1 qualification in Abacus.

Tohya getting the abacus is not a surprise tbh. After his subclass was revealed, many of the item submissions for him were abacuses of all sorts (the other hot auxiliary item would be, ehem, the Opantsu Notebook ). In his character introduction here, it's mentioned that he's in-charge of the Junior's finances.

I have the feeling that Tohya might have taken this subclass with the intention of sharing at least a bit of Minori's workload and/or to contribute to the running of the Guild in this manner. After all, while Minori and Shiroe could handle the paperwork with their subclasses, they would still need an actual Accountant to help deal with money matters and stuff.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on his subclass. Now, for Nagi! Link to her page: http://lhrpg.com/rep2_01.html

Name: Nagi
Race: Unknown
Main class: Mysterious Girl
Subclass: Citizen of Akiba

新妻のエプロン(子供用)Niizuma no Epuron (Kodomoyou) (Newly wed's Apron (Child's use)): In short, a kid's version of the great Apron. Specially resized for Nagi by a Tailor from the Crescent Moon Alliance.

派手なアロハシャツ Hade no Arohashatsu (Gaudy Hawaiian Shirt): Really flashy Hawaiian shirt. Really useful when you're looking for a lost child in a crowd. Nagi's very fond of it. This isn't included in the item description but the shirt seems to be a recommendation from Masuta-san. Bad taste in clothes is hereditary too, so it seems.

業物の包丁 Wazamono no Houchou (Fine Kitchen Knife): A small kitchen knife meant for kids (?!). With a grip suitable for little hands and cuts well even with slight strength. It seems that Masuta-san has been teaching Nagi how to use it in cooking.

Also, what should be the full cover of Volume 8: http://imgur.com/VZ3qPWH

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2014-09-16 at 11:17.
Old 2014-09-16, 14:22   Link #3080
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks for the translation Estavali !
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers