AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-14, 12:16   Link #801
Iamis

Naofumi senses something from the king right from the get go, in the manga where the king asks the heroes to introduce themselves he was already ignoring Naofumi until Naofumi says something. How the king is acting towards the shield hero is totally different from the other heroes, from this Naofumi can guess The king is also against him simply because he is the shield hero
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 12:23   Link #802
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord C View Post
1st off: sense of justice depends on the character.
And some people have some really screwed up ethos like Nao does.

Quote:
2nd: not only are you a troll, but also a noob and an ignorant
"Hey guys I am gonna go for AoE, since my ATK is low and I can't equip weapons. Sure is a good idea since I only need about an hour to kill the weakest enemy"
That's you as the shield hero. A freaking genius.
But let's get into more!
"I know, I can tank for my allies! Strong and smart monsters will surely choose to attack the useless me instead of my allies that are threats. Volume 2 proves that after all."
I'm an experienced tank. I'm not just good at taking hits. Some mobs are untankable will chase after different party members for various reasons. This is when it's appropriate to use kitting and control tactics.

Quote:
Now for the good guy stuff:
"Man, I am only getting like 20 copper coins a day. Good thing that seller that I didn't do anything wrong for will sell me stuff 5 times the original price".
Grow up, idiot. If the world hates you, being good only means you will be abused. History proves it countless times. The USA does that all the time with developing countries.
I don't really know what the world thinks of the US or if it's actually good. I do know that as a practical matter, people prefer to deal with the United States almost more than anyone else. It'd be nice if that was because the United States was actually trust-worthy after all is said and done.
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 12:37   Link #803
KaiserBlak

Guys I know I kinda started it all over again when I snapped, but we should just ignore any of his posts if its about he if it was him he could do it, nevermind the fact that he wouldn't know jack about the world if he was just suddenly summoned.

It's like asking Naruto if you could only save one person between Sakura or Sasuke who would you save?

Naruto would say "both"

"No, only one"

"I would save both"

"No, only one"

"I would save both"

And the loop continues...despite how much you want reality to bend to your whims, it won't no matter how idealistically you think about the situation.

Or alternatively

Naruto: "I won't let my comrades die!"

We all know what happened to Neji.

Last edited by KaiserBlak; 2014-09-14 at 12:53.
KaiserBlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 13:35   Link #804
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserBlak View Post
Guys I know I kinda started it all over again when I snapped, but we should just ignore any of his posts if its about he if it was him he could do it, nevermind the fact that he wouldn't know jack about the world if he was just suddenly summoned.

It's like asking Naruto if you could only save one person between Sakura or Sasuke who would you save?

Naruto would say "both"

"No, only one"

"I would save both"

"No, only one"

"I would save both"

And the loop continues...despite how much you want reality to bend to your whims, it won't no matter how idealistically you think about the situation.

Or alternatively

Naruto: "I won't let my comrades die!"

We all know what happened to Neji.

i have the same thought as you.... i really hate idiot wont even accept a simple facts
the world is not nice..... cant even understand a simple logic if there is light then there is also darkness
even if you play nice if the other person is rotten you'll just get abuse to the end

peace can only achieve if you are willing to sacrefice just like code geass lelouch he sacrefice many lives for peace and for nunnally future he even sacrefice his own life

Last edited by jaydreadzz; 2014-09-14 at 13:52.
jaydreadzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 13:54   Link #805
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
i have the same thought as you.... i really hate idiot wont even accept a simple facts
the world is not nice..... cant even understand a simple logic if there is light then there is also darkness
even if you play nice if the other person is rotten you'll just get abuse to the end
You can teach a monkey to fly an aircraft, but you can't teach it how to talk. Same case, he can read the story, but he can't reason well. But I truly think that he is doing it on purpose to get some reaction from people.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 14:10   Link #806
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Naofumi circumstances doesn't allow him to be right, no matter what he do, he will be labeled as "rapist" or "demon". At least he doesn't go crazy and attack people on the street. Acting all goody-guy, doesn't guarantee him what he supposed to received (gratitude), at most he would just be a gofer. It's no wonder if Naofumi saw the other (nobles, heroes) as guilty as the first princess, because they didn't even listen or try to defend him, they just keep silent.
A simple case that can happen in real life which similar to this is bullying, and victim become delinquent. Isn't Naofumi is rebellious like that?

To me, Naofumi attitude is still cute, compared to Mikoto from Renkeijutsushi (Ironic that Mikoto is cuter than Naofumi). In the end, Naofumi flaw is what makes him human, but not a bad guy... it just takes time for him to heal.

And also, don't be over hasty judging things from several chapter, I think everything that happen in this wn are explained with an acceptable reason, it just not from the get-go but later on, just be patient.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 14:12   Link #807
KaiserBlak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post

peace can only achieve if you are willing to sacrefice just like code geass lelouch he sacrefice many lives for peace and for nunnally future he even sacrefice his own life
Lol, I was thinking about asking if he watched code geass for an analogy but then I stopped since he would side with suzaku and say how lelouch was stupid. I would have gone crazy the which result me in being banned for what I did in my period of insanity.

One last message

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

HE LIVES

I refuse to believe anything else :P
Old 2014-09-14, 14:14   Link #808
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
You can teach a monkey to fly an aircraft, but you can't teach it how to talk. Same case, he can read the story, but he can't reason well. But I truly think that he is doing it on purpose to get some reaction from people.

i even thought about that... maybe he's a real big M

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserBlak View Post
Lol, I was thinking about asking if he watched code geass for an analogy but then I stopped since he would side with suzaku and say how lelouch was stupid. I would have gone crazy the which result me in being banned for what I did in my period of insanity.

One last message

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

HE LIVES

I refuse to believe anything else :P

i also believe lelouch still lives
he only die in public in the other side of society he still lives
Old 2014-09-14, 14:50   Link #809
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Naofumi circumstances doesn't allow him to be right, no matter what he do, he will be labeled as "rapist" or "demon". At least he doesn't go crazy and attack people on the street. Acting all goody-guy, doesn't guarantee him what he supposed to received (gratitude), at most he would just be a gofer. It's no wonder if Naofumi saw the other (nobles, heroes) as guilty as the first princess, because they didn't even listen or try to defend him, they just keep silent.
A simple case that can happen in real life which similar to this is bullying, and victim become delinquent. Isn't Naofumi is rebellious like that?

To me, Naofumi attitude is still cute, compared to Mikoto from Renkeijutsushi (Ironic that Mikoto is cuter than Naofumi). In the end, Naofumi flaw is what makes him human, but not a bad guy... it just takes time for him to heal.

And also, don't be over hasty judging things from several chapter, I think everything that happen in this wn are explained with an acceptable reason, it just not from the get-go but later on, just be patient.
Naofumi is a cute tsundere. He will speak like an asshole, but deep down he cares about others (except for the trash king and the bitch). If it was me, I'll go on a murdering and raping spree because "Hey, you told me I was that kind of person so I'll show you! To hell with reputation" As a hero I'm untouchable, my shield guards me from all attack and if I die I'll go back to my world anyway. Shield Bro become Shield Maou and take over the world
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2014-09-14 at 16:46.
Old 2014-09-14, 15:35   Link #810
real123

^spoiler tag PLEASE
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 15:36   Link #811
EcoJakk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Naofumi is a cute tsundere. He will speak like an asshole, but deep down he cares about others (except for the trash king and the bitch). If it was me, I'll go on a murdering and raping spree because "Hey, you told me I was that kind of person so I'll show you! To hell with reputation" As a hero I'm untouchable, my shield guards me from all attack and if I die I'll go back to my world anyway. Shield Bro become Shield Maou and take over the world
Spoiler tag please, That was a major spoiler just lurking in your post. Kind of ruined my night.

Last edited by EcoJakk; 2014-09-14 at 17:02.
EcoJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 15:59   Link #812
Ninza

well this is what Bogart said : "The logic is that if I don't give people a reason to dislike me, they won't dislike me. It's the golden rule. Treat others as you'd have them treat you.
So u treat other as how they treat u ...isn't that what the MC did? (nice slap to yourself there)<.<.

PS: If u don't like the MC u can just not read this anymore or keep what u think to yourself .THANKS
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 16:51   Link #813
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoJakk View Post
Spoiler tag please, That was a major spoiler just lurking in your post. Kind of ruined my night.
I fixed my post, why don't you fix yours, too?

Old 2014-09-14, 17:59   Link #814
Bakahou

Chapter 45!

http://pastebin.com/FxuQnG0E
Bakahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 18:18   Link #815
CNine
Inactive Member

The closest example for dark hero like Nao is Weed from moonligt scluptor(though weed case is more severe). So we can't compare some hero like naruto with Nao since they're too different.
though after Nao gaine [Hero of Liquor] title, the misunderstanding cleared
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 18:24   Link #816
Mohamud

thanks for the update
Mohamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 18:32   Link #817
DarkD

Ok this latest chapter has me curious, can someone give me a spoiler about how high a level the other three heroes have gotten?
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 18:46   Link #818
KaiserBlak

Thanks for the update.

LOL, Firo: "Master, if we chase now we can still kill them~"

Even Naofumi is slightly freaked out by it.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-14, 18:50   Link #819
theblacksheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Baka Tsuki.
Thanks.
theblacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 19:06   Link #820
liteitup

Escape Kick, Again chapter coming up soon!! i can't wait
liteitup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel