AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-09-14, 19:38   Link #401
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That's fuckin huge. I'm so happy that there are so many people playing this. I'm also mad, too.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 19:53   Link #402
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
That's fuckin huge.
*Meanwhile*
Quote:
August 14, 2014
LLSIF reached 4 million users on August 8! (Yup, more loveca and campaigns)
Quote:
I'm also mad, too.
Because that means more competition?

Speaking of being mad. Damn, I was so close (the S combo is 431 notes).

Those who tried EX version of Anone Ganbare: what do you think about it?

Last edited by DiabloCthulhu; 2014-09-14 at 20:03.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 20:09   Link #403
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yup, too many idol producers in this game to compete against. :P

And I thought the EX was relatively average to other EX songs. I only played it once, though.
Old 2014-09-14, 20:11   Link #404
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

This is my first time burning my LG on the event, and I'm gunning for the top 200. Last time I checked 3-4 hours ago, I'm at #150ish with 31k EPs, I hope I can hold my position until the event is over >.>

A note for myself from this experience is, I shouldn't tank on the last 2 days. I tanked 8 hours on Saturday, with short break every one-two hours or so, damn that was sooo tedious. I don't have energy to do the normal event song and I did the 4x version instead to save time (and my sanity ). On top of that, I was having cold thus it's getting worse on Sunday, forcing me to play less than half of my Saturday play And now I'm stuck at the office, gotta find time on break to spend maybe 1-2 more LG to secure the position since after office I only get 30 minutes before the event ends

The free LG campaign makes me scared, wonder if many people will burn more of their LGs today since they'll get the replacement within the next 7 days anyway
Old 2014-09-14, 20:22   Link #405
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
This is my first time burning my LG on the event, and I'm gunning for the top 200. Last time I checked 3-4 hours ago, I'm at #150ish with 31k EPs, I hope I can hold my position until the event is over >.>

A note for myself from this experience is, I shouldn't tank on the last 2 days. I tanked 8 hours on Saturday, with short break every one-two hours or so, damn that was sooo tedious. I don't have energy to do the normal event song and I did the 4x version instead to save time (and my sanity ). On top of that, I was having cold thus it's getting worse on Sunday, forcing me to play less than half of my Saturday play And now I'm stuck at the office, gotta find time on break to spend maybe 1-2 more LG to secure the position since after office I only get 30 minutes before the event ends

The free LG campaign makes me scared, wonder if many people will burn more of their LGs today since they'll get the replacement within the next 7 days anyway
I'm burning my lovecas
But i'm only going to tier 2, but man you really need to start grinding from the start like using 2 or 1 Lovecas per day.
I'm thinking in just burning 2 lovecas to get to 26/27k then wake up 1 hour before the maintenance, let's hope everything goes alright.
Also doing a 10+1 tommorow, gotta pray for the RNG gods.
Old 2014-09-14, 22:04   Link #406
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Managed to miraculously beat my high score twice tonight and put myself in the top 800. I swear, if I fall out of top 1000 by tomorrow...
Old 2014-09-14, 22:53   Link #407
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
I hope I can hold my position until the event is over >.>
You probably should find that time on your break, because right now you're on 143th place with 33432 points and five hours are more that enough for you to fall out of top 200 (cutoff right now is 31547 points, i.e. you're less than 2k from falling out), considering that people will start doing the usual mad dash to the finish line (probably doubly mad, considering 7 free Love Gems for reaching 500k users).

Quote:
A note for myself from this experience is, I shouldn't tank on the last 2 days. I tanked 8 hours on Saturday, with short break every one-two hours or so, damn that was sooo tedious.
I learned this lesson on Friday, when I played Soldier Game and the event song for an hour, then took a brake for twenty minutes (just to post here that I finally FCd Soldier Game ), and then played both songs for another hour and twenty minutes. Never. Again.

Quote:
I swear, if I fall out of top 1000 by tomorrow...
Nah, you're fine, five hours are not enough for 200 places fall.
Old 2014-09-15, 06:50   Link #408
MartianMage

ended at rank 1008... something that I could have prevented with 1 love gem if only my brother didn't keep me from sleeping in time...

And the 2 scouting tickets are Rs. Seriously the butthurt is strong this time around...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 07:36   Link #409
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
ended at rank 1008... something that I could have prevented with 1 love gem if only my brother didn't keep me from sleeping in time...

And the 2 scouting tickets are Rs. Seriously the butthurt is strong this time around...
Ouch... I figured I would be OK, but the last minute rush just killed my chances.
Old 2014-09-15, 09:50   Link #410
MartianMage

I'm like... "fuck this shiet I can't be happy unless something good happens" so I got my 50th gem from the chapter clear... and out of rage I did a 10+1 and got this:

Ah 4 SRs and I get to idolize my event Kotori... I really needed smile cards though but I guess this alleviates my rage a bit!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 13:29   Link #411
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That Eli and Nico with the yukata tho...

--

Ranked 2142 in the event and 843 in the song. I'm personally pleased with these results.

I'm scared to use my scouting tickets tho.

--

quick question: If I, for example, had 3 R idols with level 1 skills and wanted to practice all three of them at the same time, would the skill level increase to 3?

Last edited by blakstealth; 2014-09-15 at 14:17.
Old 2014-09-15, 16:49   Link #412
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
quick question: If I, for example, had 3 R idols with level 1 skills and wanted to practice all three of them at the same time, would the skill level increase to 3?
No. From wikia:
Quote:
It is also possible to level skills. Currently the only known way of doing so with 100% success rate is to have the card you want to increase the skill level of train with another card with the exact same skill at the same or higher skill level. For example, if you have a card with Perfect Charm at level 2, in order to increase the skill to level 3 with 100% certainty, you must have feed it another card that also has Perfect Charm at level 2 (or higher). If you feed it a card with a lower level skill of the same type, there is a chance that the skill level will not increase. Training with different skills will have no effect on level at all.
Old 2014-09-15, 20:08   Link #413
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
I'm burning my lovecas
But i'm only going to tier 2, but man you really need to start grinding from the start like using 2 or 1 Lovecas per day.
I'm thinking in just burning 2 lovecas to get to 26/27k then wake up 1 hour before the maintenance, let's hope everything goes alright.
Also doing a 10+1 tommorow, gotta pray for the RNG gods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCthulhu View Post
You probably should find that time on your break, because right now you're on 143th place with 33432 points and five hours are more that enough for you to fall out of top 200 (cutoff right now is 31547 points, i.e. you're less than 2k from falling out), considering that people will start doing the usual mad dash to the finish line (probably doubly mad, considering 7 free Love Gems for reaching 500k users).

I learned this lesson on Friday, when I played Soldier Game and the event song for an hour, then took a brake for twenty minutes (just to post here that I finally FCd Soldier Game ), and then played both songs for another hour and twenty minutes. Never. Again.
Yeah, I'm not doing the 2/3 days grinding anymore. Never again. It was too tiring, mostly mentally

And thanks to the warning DiabloCtulhu, I used most of my break yesterday to burn more Love Gems (thanks to my boss and co-workers went out for break 15-20 minutes earlier than they should, gave me more time to play ).

In total, I've burned 31 LGs (not counting those I got from the award) and made my level went up from around 95 to 99, and my FP increased to whopping 63k in the process though I've burned 10k afterwards for the new N (only Isabella, right?) and more Rebeccas; due to the lack of EX songs I've played Hard for grinding (SSB everything though this was one of the reason my grinding was more tedious than it should). In the end, looks like I overkilled it

That HUGE gap between event rank and event song rank, lol.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Ouch, that's hurt. Sorry for you, but at least...

Quote:
I'm like... "fuck this shiet I can't be happy unless something good happens" so I got my 50th gem from the chapter clear... and out of rage I did a 10+1 and got this:

Ah 4 SRs and I get to idolize my event Kotori... I really needed smile cards though but I guess this alleviates my rage a bit!
Congrats for the draw, that's one hella good result. Dem 4 SRs

Quote:
Not guaranteed but still possible. If it's just to level up lv 2 to lv 3 skill, I usually use the new same skill card I just got without thinking. But when it's for level upping a lv 3 or above, I farmed same skill card first until it has same skill level.
Old 2014-09-15, 20:15   Link #414
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'll TOTALLY USE THAT EXCUSE.
Old 2014-09-15, 20:58   Link #415
DiabloCthulhu

Good god, two new EX songs are freaking insane. Played 9 times each and still only got C combo just on Mermaid Festa. And that's with timing -10, with my usual timing 7 I just couldn't catch many notes in time.

Quote:
only Isabella, right?
Yep.
Old 2014-09-15, 21:26   Link #416
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Good god, two new EX songs are freaking insane. Played 9 times each and still only got C combo just on Mermaid Festa. And that's with timing -10, with my usual timing 7 I just couldn't catch many notes in time.
Ditto, though I've only triend the other song (Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, is it?) twice. But then again I used 3 fortifier and still got no rank for combo, suck to be me

And I hate it when we get 2 new songs, because it means my OCD force me to SSS two songs on Easy and Normal (and at least SSB it on Hard)
Old 2014-09-15, 22:06   Link #417
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
But then again I used 3 fortifier and still got no rank for combo, suck to be me
I have 6 cards with fortify skill in my Cool team. And I still barely got C combo on Mermaid Festa (got 131 combo, and C combo for the song is 130). I think I'm just gonna waste LP on SSSing Easy and Normal songs instead
Old 2014-09-16, 03:01   Link #418
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
I have 6 cards with fortify skill in my Cool team. And I still barely got C combo on Mermaid Festa (got 131 combo, and C combo for the song is 130). I think I'm just gonna waste LP on SSSing Easy and Normal songs instead
Oh But dayum 6 fortifiers
So EX Mermaid Festa is harder than Bokura wa Ima no Naka de then?

Third time playing it during break, the best I could've done so far. Should've been a bit better but my phone lagged for a second causing misses/bads
Old 2014-09-16, 09:26   Link #419
karuroso

Quote:

Those who tried EX version of Anone Ganbare: what do you think about it?
Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Easier than the previous one I guess, dont worry when you get used to the speed its like playing hard for most ex songs, try to pratice by playing the EX fire ones on JP, they may look scary but after some time you start to get the hang of it
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 12:21   Link #420
DiabloCthulhu

Not the best draw, but I'll gladly take it, with that UR Kotori my Cool team is now fully Cool. I even got an S rank on Mermaid Festa because of her.

Also, adjusted my timing to 13. That's actually really helped (not with the Mermaid Festa though, I still suck at it)!

Quote:
So EX Mermaid Festa is harder than Bokura wa Ima no Naka de then?
I would say so. Bokura wa Ima no Naka de doesn't really have any difficult places, it's just fast. Mermaid Festa, on the other hand, have this place (though I mostly got the hang of it) and this place (and this pattern repeats 3 times ) in the middle, and they are really doing me in.

Holy shit, karuroso, FC on 3rd and 6th try? You're awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
dont worry when you get used to the speed its like playing hard for most ex songs
Yeah, it's definitely kinda like that. With easier (i.e. not insanely fast) EX songs I don't really have any problems, it's just a matter of learning a pattern of notes. With harder EX songs, on the other hand... Though I'm getting the hang of them, little by little.