AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-18, 18:35   Link #2301
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Please tell me the get something else other than their name and flag back... Like some new power up, cause i suspect that subsequent battles would be akin to this level and right now they are still very green.

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 18:43   Link #2302
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
Please tell me the get something else other than their name and flag back... Like some new power up, cause i suspect that subsequent battles would be akin to this level and right now they are still very green.
Yo turns herself into a feather serpent
Old 2014-09-18, 18:53   Link #2303
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Brahmaastra is belong to Brahma, not Indra, Brahma is the creator god, along side Vishnu and Shiva, the trio supreme gods of hinduism, and FYI, Brahmaastra is capable of killing a deva, which mean Brahmaastra is capable of slaying Indra.
Even so, there's no way a mere replica could have killed Azi when the real thing couldn't have from descriptions.

Quote:
I knew Kuro usagi's spear was strong but I find it hard to believe a replica was enough to take out Azi a 3 digit, I mean that doesn't make any sense no matter how much I think about it.
It's likely there was some other factor in play here. I'm gonna bet it was Asuka. She came back after sacrificing her own life in lieu of Kuro Usagi's, which would mean she awakened to her true potential. She must have buffed the replica, but it must have been one hell of a buff if it killed Azi when the real thing couldn't have.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 19:16   Link #2304
jrohrer13

Ok well I was reading the scans as well and from what I could tell

Spoiler:

Also Sorry first time posting here so if this is messy my bad.
jrohrer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 19:20   Link #2305
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Yo turns herself into a feather serpent
You mean Quetzalcoatl?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 19:21   Link #2306
versionf

Azi's Avesta can copy the cosmology of his opponents except humans, and use it to counter them, that means more gods he faces the stronger he gets. Avesta didn't activate because the spear was a replica and contained the cosmology of Zoroastrianism because Indra so it bypassed the Avesta. Izayoi caught the spear flying in 6th cosmic velocity (speed to leave the universe?) and was trembling in fear he felt for the first time, Azi comforted him before he died.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 19:24   Link #2307
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
You mean Quetzalcoatl?
Feather Serpent, Quetz is a god. can't turn yourself into a god.
Old 2014-09-18, 19:25   Link #2308
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohrer13 View Post

Spoiler:

Oh so it was because Izayoi was the one doing it, Azi was killable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Azi's Avesta can copy the cosmology of his opponents except humans, and use it to counter them, that means more gods he faces the stronger he gets. Avesta didn't activate because the spear was a replica and contained the cosmology of Zoroastrianism because Indra so it bypassed the Avesta. Izayoi caught the spear flying in 6th cosmic velocity (speed to leave the universe?) and was trembling in fear he felt for the first time, Azi comforted him before he died.
Typo?

Then why did his Avesta take the form of a sun against Izayoi's Pillar?
Old 2014-09-18, 19:30   Link #2309
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:

Spoiler:

seems legit if that is the case
Old 2014-09-18, 19:30   Link #2310
jrohrer13

I am not entirely sure If it was soley due to that but the novel went to great lengths to state the difference between the gods and humans and that the trials were something only humans could beat. Also what version said. That was basically the last chapter. Izayoi was crying but azi said that he showed great courage and commended him on his win and died finally accomplishing his goal.
Old 2014-09-18, 19:39   Link #2311
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
It's likely there was some other factor in play here. I'm gonna bet it was Asuka. She came back after sacrificing her own life in lieu of Kuro Usagi's, which would mean she awakened to her true potential. She must have buffed the replica, but it must have been one hell of a buff if it killed Azi when the real thing couldn't have.
Did she ever die and when?

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Old 2014-09-18, 19:43   Link #2312
bakato

Quote:
Did she ever die and when?
After Kuro Usagi lost her divinity, she used her power again due to circumstances on the condition she'd forfeit her life. When it was time to collect, Asuka took her place and just before she blacked out she saw a goddess.

Last edited by bakato; 2014-09-18 at 19:57.
Old 2014-09-18, 19:52   Link #2313
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Wait, then you mean Asuka died in pl ace of Kuro usagi?! then how come is she alive in this volume?

Old 2014-09-18, 19:54   Link #2314
bakato

Quote:
Wait, then you mean Asuka died in pl ace of Kuro usagi?! then how come is she alive in this volume?
Well, I'm assuming she woke up to her hidden potential and came back. In any case, Azi's defeat at human hands was certainly hinted at a while back. According to previous spoilers by versionf, Canaria, who was also a human, was the only one to have ever defeated a Last Embryo.
Old 2014-09-18, 20:09   Link #2315
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

If that was the case why did Izayoi get his ass handed to him in the first round despite having used his triumph card.

Old 2014-09-18, 20:11   Link #2316
bakato

Quote:
If that was the case why did Izayoi get his ass handed to him in the first round despite having used his triumph card.
Aurora Pillar is Another Cosmology, which Azi's Avesta can counter. In this fight, Izayoi used a Replica, which Avesta was useless against, but which still had the power to kill him probably due to Asuka's buff, which I'm assuming.
Old 2014-09-18, 20:15   Link #2317
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Ok now i'm confused. Shouldn't the fact that Izayoi is human make it possible to defeat him regardless of the method? plus why does it being Another cosmology make it ineffective against Azi.

Old 2014-09-18, 20:26   Link #2318
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Ok now i'm confused. Shouldn't the fact that Izayoi is human make it possible to defeat him regardless of the method? plus why does it being Another cosmology make it ineffective against Azi.
Because it would be the same as what happened in volume 8, where Azi countered Izayoi's [Another Cosmology] with his own.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 20:27   Link #2319
jrohrer13

Well he could kill him yes but he needed something which could do it. Thats where the spear came in, as version said it countered his avesta and with that he was able to be defeated. To be honest I dont really remember asuka doing much in the final fight besides holding of his clones that were spawning during the fight but someone can correct me.
Old 2014-09-18, 20:32   Link #2320
bakato

Quote:
So you think any human could just beat Azi simply for being human? Embryos like Azi are trials for humanity. So only humanity can take them and pass them, but that doesn't mean they're easy. Izayoi has to land the killing blow.

Quote:
Well he could kill him yes but he needed something which could do it. Thats where the spear came in, as version said it countered his avesta and with that he was able to be defeated. To be honest I dont really remember asuka doing much in the final fight besides holding of his clones that were spawning during the fight but someone can correct me.
Then how did they kill Azi with a replica?

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko