AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-09-28, 12:59   Link #1141
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Tatsumi's MC attraction powers are too extreme . There should be no chance for that kind of thing to happen and yet Esdeath just drops right in like that. Escape is going to be somewhat tricky. If it's even possible.

And of course another fail for Wave in comforting someone . Seems like the only comfort working out for him is from Kurome....

Sadly they still don't know who this guy is that's behind the attacks. Not all that surprising that they were human considering their appearances. If those things were originally the creations of Doctor Stylish then he really got off too easy.
Old 2014-09-28, 13:11   Link #1142
foxbox360
New Age Badass

The Emperor mention the Prime Minister has a son, I bet you he a total asshole like his dad.
Old 2014-09-28, 13:26   Link #1143
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Opening 2 16 second PV. I think it's better than the first one, though might need to hear more.
Old 2014-09-28, 13:34   Link #1144
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

one sentence to wrap up this episode : Esdeath blushes...

Esdeath X Tatsumi reunion even overshadowed Lubbock's flashback.. hahaha
Usually after someone's flashback story, he would die soon... hopefully not

I'm expecting a tag-team Night Raid - Jaeger to obliterate the beast but it's unlikely to happen since Esdeath and Tatsumi are going to destroy them together (while spending lovey-dovey moment together)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 13:40   Link #1145
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Just looking at the Youtube reviews for this episode, and guess what’s getting most of their attention? Yup, Esdeath’s reunion with Tatsumi . She has officially became the main attraction of this series since episode 9. The anime-only watchers just can’t get enough of her .
Old 2014-09-28, 13:46   Link #1146
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Red Eyes Esdeath is the best

and how the fvck did she slice her enemies with that pointy fencing sword XD
Old 2014-09-28, 13:46   Link #1147
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Just looking at the Youtube reviews for this episode, and guess what’s getting most of their attention? Yup, Esdeath’s reunion with Tatsumi . She has officially became the main attraction of this series since episode 9. The anime-only watchers just can’t get enough of her .
And it's only going to get worse after this arc.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 14:01   Link #1148
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

anyone notice Kurome's sweet smile??? well, I think the whole episode is very cute and funny... because I can see Mine is blushing as well

something like this is really calm before storm... something worse is definitely going to happen in the future
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 14:06   Link #1149
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
anyone notice Kurome's sweet smile??? well, I think the whole episode is very cute and funny... because I can see Mine is blushing as well

something like this is really calm before storm... something worse is definitely going to happen in the future
Kurome's a nice girl. When she's not killing you, .
Old 2014-09-28, 14:44   Link #1150
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That's not the least bit surprising and future episodes are only going to make it worse.

The only other thing we can talk about is who raised the most death flags this episode.

Bors for showing his family?
Lubbock for revealing his past?
or Susanoo for starting to accept the others see his as a comrade no matter what?
Old 2014-09-28, 16:40   Link #1151
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

This episode was hilarious. The ending was priceless too.
Old 2014-09-28, 17:13   Link #1152
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

So many death flags in motion that outside of Tatsumi I'm not sure who will survive the next few episodes. Well I guess Wave and Kurome are still pretty safe since not much focus has gone on them yet.

While certainly the blushing Esdeath stood out, I thought her chat with the Minister was more interesting. Really shows the divide between the Jaegars in general and the ones at the top. Characters like Wave are just trying to do what they think is right. The Minister is actively working to keep that kid corrupt and under his thumb. Esdeath cares for her subordinates, but it's calculated in order to create a fighting force that will fight to the death in the wars that she actively wants to participate in. The key to creating the new country that Night Raid is after is definitely taking these two down.

At least some nice comedy to be had with the Tatsumi fly incident . Great reactions including pure taunting, Akame promising to keep a close eye on the problem , to just kind of simple embarrassment from Mine. Let's hope everyone makes it through next week for some more comedy.
Old 2014-09-28, 17:15   Link #1153
Dextro
He Without a Title

Am I the only one who just can't get enough of Chelsea? I think I may join her fanclub
Old 2014-09-28, 17:16   Link #1154
Rogue66

A nice episode Esdeath blushing was hilarious.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 17:56   Link #1155
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Tatsumi's MC attraction powers are too extreme . There should be no chance for that kind of thing to happen and yet Esdeath just drops right in like that. Escape is going to be somewhat tricky. If it's even possible.

And of course another fail for Wave in comforting someone . Seems like the only comfort working out for him is from Kurome....
Yeah, plus he has Incursio's key with him. How is he going to explain that? I almost have a faint feeling he will lie about how he got it, and she will believe him .

Soo.... WavexKurome = TatsumixAkame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
The Emperor mention the Prime Minister has a son, I bet you he a total asshole like his dad.
Could it possibly be the hooded mystery man is the PM's son? I'd highy doubt some random villain would just show up out of nowhere.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 19:52   Link #1156
HandofFate

anime-only watcher, and yes.

Exdeath is love.
Old 2014-09-28, 23:50   Link #1157
Nagakun
The One who Peek

One thing to agree, this series got too many death flags.
As for Tatsumi and Esdeath reunion, it really going to be a nice and sweet moment which Tatsumi will be looking forward hahaha =x=
Old 2014-09-29, 02:07   Link #1158
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Wow, Bols sure have a lovely wife and daughter despite his appearance! Sorry Wave...

On the other hand, damn that Esdeath wants to take Tatsumi home for reals this time!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 02:12   Link #1159
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Haha, for someone having a scary look, he sure have a lovely and pretty wife. Can see how he got rejected at first..

Esdeath just want Tatsumi by her side, so she can train him to her level.. which I did hope tatsumi did take the offer and help the NR while he is in the castle...

too bad he just tot of escaping hahaha
Old 2014-09-29, 08:28   Link #1160
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Haha, for someone having a scary look, he sure have a lovely and pretty wife. Can see how he got rejected at first..

Esdeath just want Tatsumi by her side, so she can train him to her level.. which I did hope tatsumi did take the offer and help the NR while he is in the castle...

too bad he just tot of escaping hahaha
Too bad that training would probably involve killing Night Raid . Would be kind of a questionable move.

Tags
gore, shounen, violence