AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-28, 21:07   Link #5041
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Rudi's grandparents are alive and in Milis right?
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 21:36   Link #5042
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNobody View Post
they're alive[probably] and part of Cliff grandpa enemy
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 21:38   Link #5043
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
they're alive[probably] and part of Cliff grandpa enemy
can you elaborate on why would Rudi's grandparents be enemies with the Pope?
Old 2014-09-28, 21:44   Link #5044
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
can you elaborate on why would Rudi's grandparents be enemies with the Pope?
They were already shown on opposite sides. During Ellis goblin subjugation, Cliff family made a move to assessinate the princess(?) girl that Zenith's family is supporting.
Old 2014-09-28, 21:46   Link #5045
GodTurtleOm

Quote:
They were mentioned a bit in volume 5, and last in volume 11. They pretty much disowned Zenith, but were willing to help out a bit after the Metastasis event, due to Norn's cuteness. I think they helped fund Paul for a bit. (Not sure.) We never actually meet them.

I'm not sure that anyone ever actually informed them about Zenith being found alive and with amnesia.

Another side note: Does anyone else agree that Sylphy knows that Rudy is reincarnated? She was there as Fitts when Nanahoshi said that she and Rudy were from the same "home town" and then sat there as Nana and Rudy proceeded to talk in Japanese for a while.

Of the three Orders of Milis (taken from volume 5):

The elite group in charge of defending the country, the Order of the Church. White Armor. Headed by Cliff's Grandfather, the current Pope. Wants coexistence with the Magic races.

Spreading Milis' teachings around the world, making known their power, and doing mercernary-like work, the Order of Instruction. Silver Armor. Headed by Rujierd's friend Gash (Galgard Nash Venick). Currently known as the strongest Order. Participating in one of the Order of Instruction's expeditions is a coming of age ceremony for all Milishion knights.

Finally, the branch in charge of heresy inquisitions, their name a synonym for passing judgement onto heretics, the Order of the Temple. Blue Armor. Miko Girl (Future Pope Candidate). Rudy's Aunt Therese. Human supremacists.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 21:52   Link #5046
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTurtleOm View Post
They were mentioned a bit in volume 5, and last in volume 11. They pretty much disowned Zenith, but were willing to help out a bit after the Metastasis event, due to Norn's cuteness. I think they helped fund Paul for a bit. (Not sure.) We never actually meet them.

I'm not sure that anyone ever actually informed them about Zenith being found alive and with amnesia.

Another side note: Does anyone else agree that Sylphy knows that Rudy is reincarnated? She was there as Fitts when Nanahoshi said that she and Rudy were from the same "home town" and then sat there as Nana and Rudy proceeded to talk in Japanese for a while.
the only wife who know that Rudy is a reincarnated person is only Ellis. [maybe Roxy predicted to some extent, but not in her wildest imagination that her husband is actually reincarnated person]

as for what happened between Nanahoshi and Rudy in vol 8, Nanahoshi dismissed it as misunderstanding and case closed.
Old 2014-09-28, 22:03   Link #5047
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
the only wife who know that Rudy is a reincarnated person is only Ellis. [maybe Roxy predicted to some extent, but not in her wildest imagination that her husband is actually reincarnated person]

as for what happened between Nanahoshi and Rudy in vol 8, Nanahoshi dismissed it as misunderstanding and case closed.
In any case, from what these three women has experience in their lives due to Rudeus. Pretty sure Roxy and Sylphy can handle it. They have face much more stranger things in life by now. Especially considering that Rudeus has told them petty much about the entire situation with Hitogami, why is he with him, his future self coming to warn him, and even including Orsted constant predictions of what is happening. Meaning they know that Orsted has repeated over 100 lives. Rudeus having a second chance pales in comparison.

Though this Cliff chapter is going to be the ost interesting, now doubt Rudeus is going to be there. Hope his family is there as well. Even if they have objections with having married 3 women. They cannot deny the quality of women that Rudeus has. Eris is King ranked whom is already Emperor rank judging by the Sword Kings words. Roxy as well. Slyphy is saint ranked is numerous fields.

I can see Rudeus' mother side having objections until he introduces his wives.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 22:07   Link #5048
cadu_

The only ones who know that Rudeus is reincarnated are Nanahoshi,Orsted,Ellis. Perseus might know or at least is suspicious of something since he can hear Nanahoshi`s conversations with Rudy inside his castle.
Did Rudy told his family about Orsted time loops?I dont remember that...
Old 2014-09-28, 22:18   Link #5049
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post

Though this Cliff chapter is going to be the ost interesting, now doubt Rudeus is going to be there. Hope his family is there as well. Even if they have objections with having married 3 women. They cannot deny the quality of women that Rudeus has. Eris is King ranked whom is already Emperor rank judging by the Sword Kings words. Roxy as well. Slyphy is saint ranked is numerous fields.

I can see Rudeus' mother side having objections until he introduces his wives.
remember that Millis country despise Demon race[even if they're only half, not t mention that Roxy is a full fledged demon race]. maybethey won't say anything if Rudy brought Ellis and said that she is his wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
The only ones who know that Rudeus is reincarnated are Nanahoshi,Orsted,Ellis. Perseus might know or at least is suspicious of something since he can hear Nanahoshi`s conversations with Rudy inside his castle.
Did Rudy told his family about Orsted time loops?I dont remember that...
Orsted loop is top secret, and Rudy didn't tell to anyone fearing for it to be known by the wong guys
Old 2014-09-28, 22:28   Link #5050
GodTurtleOm

Quote:

Yeah, but Slyphy isn't dumb enough to believe that. Why do you think Sylphy is always jealous/suspicious of Rudy's relationship with Nana? Eris was there for the conversation with Orsted about Rudy being reincarnated, but since she is dumb, I'm not sure how much she understood.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-28, 22:44   Link #5051
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Pretty sure Sylphy doesn't know about the reincarnation, all she knows is that Rudi and Nanahoshi are from the same place. As for Eris, I think she knows about it because of the question

"...Rudeus is Rudeus, right?"
Old 2014-09-28, 22:47   Link #5052
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Pretty sure Sylphy doesn't know about the reincarnation, all she knows is that Rudi and Nanahoshi are from the same place. As for Eris, I think she knows about it because of the question[/I]
Hmmm, doesn't he already have the intention to come clean tell the whole story to his family (including his origins) after the latest chapters?

Maybe the aftermath will be seen in the coming Story Arc.
Old 2014-09-28, 22:48   Link #5053
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Hmmm, doesn't he already have the intention to come clean tell the whole story to his family (including his origins) after the latest chapters?

Maybe the aftermath will be seen in the coming Story Arc.
It'd be good if comes clean to everyone in his family and also Nanahoshi
Old 2014-09-29, 00:08   Link #5054
obnuchious

Slyph being human/elf/beast combi might explain why she's quite a closet pervert and has no problem (I think) in seeing Rudi having multiple wives...

Human - being the most lustful driven species on the planet
Elf - all thanks to her grandmommy being afflicted by a curse (maybe a small amount of it but still potent, in a sense)
Beast - certain playfulness especially when it comes to their Heat cycle

Just a thought
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 00:36   Link #5055
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Especially considering that Rudeus has told them petty much about the entire situation with Hitogami, why is he with him, his future self coming to warn him, and even including Orsted constant predictions of what is happening.
When did he tell them all that?
He told them some things about Hitogami, but not about his future self or Orsted's loops.
I'm at Zanoba chapter and I haven't seen that yet.
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 00:52   Link #5056
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harens View Post
When did he tell them all that?
He told them some things about Hitogami, but not about his future self or Orsted's loops.
I'm at Zanoba chapter and I haven't seen that yet.
I just assumed it from a spoiler. It mentioned that Rudeus has told them everything except the fact he is reincarnated so I assume as such. My mistake or not, not even sure, I am confuse..
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 03:55   Link #5057
senjiro
ecchi sage

Lol kirisha(demon girl lord) also knows, she saw his soul wh3n give him demon eyes, so people knows rudi stuff
Hitogami
Orsted
kirisha
Eris
Nanahoshi
Maybe pergius knows/suspect
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 04:40   Link #5058
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Lol kirisha(demon girl lord) also knows, she saw his soul wh3n give him demon eyes, so people knows rudi stuff
Hitogami
Orsted
kirisha
Eris
Nanahoshi
Maybe pergius knows/suspect
Roxy too. Rudi tried to dismiss it with the old 'I have a friend....' trick, but I don't think she bought it.

Compared to Eris who only knows about Rudi being reincarnated, Roxy who knows all about his old issues with his family from before reincarnation, probably knows the most about Rudi's situation.

Sylphy's left out of the loop lol (for now).
Old 2014-09-29, 05:34   Link #5059
Makall

About the ranking system in this world.

So there were 7 worlds

1. Human World
2. Dragon World
3. Demon World
4. Beast World
5. Heaven World
6. Sea World
7. Void World

The first six are basically the sides of a dice and the Void World is on the inside.

Do each of these worlds have a God?

From what I can remember, there was an evil Dragon God that went around destroying all the worlds and forced them all to live in the Human World.

But was this Dragon God the God of the Dragon World or was he just the strongest Dragon Warrior at the time like Orsted?

The Demon God Laplace was actually Demon Dragon King Laplace who got split into Technique God and Demon God. So Demon Dragon King Laplace is stronger than the Dragon God?

All the other "Gods" (Sword God, North God, Water God, Death God, Fighting God) appear to be just really strong mortals.

The only exception to this is the Human God who seems to be the only actual God-like figure. I presume he is the original God of the Human World. He lives in a separate time and space (Void World), he has the ability to speak to people in dreams, see the future, etc. He is omniscient.

Dragon Orsted just seems to be a really OP Dragon-race (doesn't seem to have power over the other Dragon Kings). Same with Laplace. Everyone else is Human. They're all bound by the laws of the world.

There's the God-rank and the World-God. Hitogami is a World-God (the only one shown so far). Orsted is a God-rank Dragon Warrior.

So we're still missing:

2. God of Dragon World
3. God of Demon World
4. God of Beast World
5. God of Heaven World
6. God of Sea World
7. God of Void World (Maybe Hitogami is God of both)

Presumably they all died when the evil Dragon God (God-rank or World-God?) destroyed the other worlds. Hitogami is the last destination, seems like Orsted is trying to fulfill the mission.
Makall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 09:46   Link #5060
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makall View Post
About the ranking system in this world.

So there were 7 worlds

1. Human World
2. Dragon World
3. Demon World
4. Beast World
5. Heaven World
6. Sea World
7. Void World

The first six are basically the sides of a dice and the Void World is on the inside.

Do each of these worlds have a God?

From what I can remember, there was an evil Dragon God that went around destroying all the worlds and forced them all to live in the Human World.

But was this Dragon God the God of the Dragon World or was he just the strongest Dragon Warrior at the time like Orsted?

The Demon God Laplace was actually Demon Dragon King Laplace who got split into Technique God and Demon God. So Demon Dragon King Laplace is stronger than the Dragon God?

All the other "Gods" (Sword God, North God, Water God, Death God, Fighting God) appear to be just really strong mortals.

The only exception to this is the Human God who seems to be the only actual God-like figure. I presume he is the original God of the Human World. He lives in a separate time and space (Void World), he has the ability to speak to people in dreams, see the future, etc. He is omniscient.

Dragon Orsted just seems to be a really OP Dragon-race (doesn't seem to have power over the other Dragon Kings). Same with Laplace. Everyone else is Human. They're all bound by the laws of the world.

There's the God-rank and the World-God. Hitogami is a World-God (the only one shown so far). Orsted is a God-rank Dragon Warrior.

So we're still missing:

2. God of Dragon World
3. God of Demon World
4. God of Beast World
5. God of Heaven World
6. God of Sea World
7. God of Void World (Maybe Hitogami is God of both)

Presumably they all died when the evil Dragon God (God-rank or World-God?) destroyed the other worlds. Hitogami is the last destination, seems like Orsted is trying to fulfill the mission.
I think you mixed something up. Hitogami is the evil dragon god.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel