AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-25, 10:05   Link #941
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalot1997 View Post
I thought she only converted into a male with Azazel's gun, not actually screwing him.
I meant the "spontaneously growing a member", not screwing Ise.
Old 2014-09-25, 10:09   Link #942
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I meant the "spontaneously growing a member", not screwing Ise.
Well, I did forget about that now that you have mentioned it.
Old 2014-09-25, 11:04   Link #943
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Wow, you guys must be bored, you are really turning things in a strange direction. You want Ise getting his banging, just look up the hentai where he's turned female and getting the pointy end... usually by random guys. But I'm sure there is, or will be, an image of female ise getting it from the girls while they're in male form.
Old 2014-09-25, 11:39   Link #944
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Wow, you guys must be bored, you are really turning things in a strange direction. You want Ise getting his banging, just look up the hentai where he's turned female and getting the pointy end... usually by random guys. But I'm sure there is, or will be, an image of female ise getting it from the girls while they're in male form.
CHANGE OF TOPIC!!

We all suppose that Issei is not going to be doing the Oppai Dragon show forever.
So, some of us think that he will eventually become one of the four ruling devils, maybe with the tittle of Lucifer.

Others believe that he will become some sort of tycoon, becoming very rich thanks to the Oppai Dragon think, and having a lot of power in the devils economic system.

What do you think?
Old 2014-09-25, 11:47   Link #945
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
CHANGE OF TOPIC!!

We all suppose that Issei is not going to be doing the Oppai Dragon show forever.
So, some of us think that he will eventually become one of the four ruling devils, maybe with the tittle of Lucifer.

Others believe that he will become some sort of tycoon, becoming very rich thanks to the Oppai Dragon think, and having a lot of power in the devils economic system.

What do you think?
Well Issei is already considered as the hero of the underworld, so he should have some influence over the demon society (specifically the younger aged demographics).
Old 2014-09-25, 11:47   Link #946
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
CHANGE OF TOPIC!!

What do you think?
I think he'll just be somewhat proficient at the Rating Games and spend the rest of the time with his girls, being a politician doesn't look like him at all to my eyes. :/
Old 2014-09-26, 00:16   Link #947
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Bishounen Xenovia and Fem!Ise? This I want to see.

Anyways. Are you guys interested in ORC gang journeying into parallel universes (with Great Red's help), just for some adventure?
Old 2014-09-26, 03:15   Link #948
Always86

It's one of those things where I think there are lots of fun side stories you could do. I just don't think it will happen. As it stands we probably have 1.5 arcs left. Maybe 10 volumes. Unless he can find a reason to do it for part of the final arc, make the villain somewhat transdimentional or something.

Does anyone think we'll see the characters sexual relationships take a step up (implied or written).

It's kind of silly that Ise this massive pervert spends his entire life surrounded by gorgeous women most if not all of whom have confessed to him (or made it clear they are DTF) and he's still never 'pushed one down'. I don't think it's even been implied he's had a boner when Rias has been letting him grope her, though I could be wrong.

I understand why there probably will never be a graphic sex scene, but honestly they are a group of teenage devils in love. You'd expect some boning, especially now Ise has released some of the burden of Yuma. So my questions. Do we think we'll ever get a sex scene?

My theory at the minute is the final chapter of the final book will be Ise and Rias's wedding night. And it will probably still end with all the girls barging in before they get down to business.

Just as an afterthought if Ishibumi had full creative control would we have had sex scenes through out?

What sort of power up would Ise get from finally getting to take Rias virginity if it happened in the next volume?

Last edited by Always86; 2014-09-26 at 03:31.
Old 2014-09-26, 06:39   Link #949
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Bishounen Xenovia and Fem!Ise? This I want to see.

Anyways. Are you guys interested in ORC gang journeying into parallel universes (with Great Red's help), just for some adventure?
Issei will get pregnant in not time

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
Old 2014-09-26, 08:54   Link #950
G147

I would pity the child though. My mummy impregnated my daddy, so my daddy was the one who gave birth to me.
Old 2014-09-29, 11:45   Link #951
DocBernax2814

So this place is dead. . . again.

Ok, here's something new.

Let's talk about the student council election!!

Tell what do you think will happen during the election, who will win (Go Xenovia) and who will be the new members of the student council (I think Xenovia will ask Asia, Irina and Issei to be part of the council)
Old 2014-09-29, 13:06   Link #952
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
So this place is dead. . . again.

Ok, here's something new.

Let's talk about the student council election!!

Tell what do you think will happen during the election, who will win (Go Xenovia) and who will be the new members of the student council (I think Xenovia will ask Asia, Irina and Issei to be part of the council)
Even though Asia is the new ORC President? lol
Old 2014-09-29, 13:38   Link #953
Tbolt

I think it will be close but I think Xenovia will lose to Momo. Then she will be depressed and Ise will have to step in and give her some loving.
Old 2014-09-29, 14:06   Link #954
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
Even though Asia is the new ORC President? lol
Well, le'ts remember that Asia will be "technically" the new ORC President, but that's just to save face. Rias will still be the boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I think it will be close but I think Xenovia will lose to Momo. Then she will be depressed and Ise will have to step in and give her some loving.
I don't think so. I really think Xenovia is going to win (is her volume after all, it's her time to shine.)
Old 2014-09-29, 15:13   Link #955
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Well, le'ts remember that Asia will be "technically" the new ORC President, but that's just to save face. Rias will still be the boss.
That's true, but then the ORC would need another new President. And Irina is just about to officially join the ORC, there would be no reason for either development to occur if they were going to join the Student Council instead. And there's no way Ise would leave the ORC; not to mention only the President and Vice-President are leaving. I don't think there are any openings other than those two.

Quote:
I don't think so. I really think Xenovia is going to win (is her volume after all, it's her time to shine.)
Agreed, I don't think she'll lose. Momo can be the VP, like Rias I wanna see Kuoh Academy run by Xenovia
Old 2014-09-29, 20:24   Link #956
G147

The Vice President will be Saji. I believe Saji already took up that position.
Old 2014-09-30, 08:09   Link #957
Tbolt

the reason why I say that xenovia will lose the election is that it was stated that Sona ran the school during the day and Rias ran the school at night. So if Xenovia won it would mean a power shift.
Old 2014-09-30, 11:26   Link #958
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
the reason why I say that xenovia will lose the election is that it was stated that Sona ran the school during the day and Rias ran the school at night. So if Xenovia won it would mean a power shift.
. . . . .So?
Old 2014-09-30, 11:31   Link #959
Tbolt

Not that it means that much but that was the agreement that Rias and Sona had set up and I don't really see it changing. But we will have to wait and see.
Old 2014-09-30, 12:28   Link #960
ImperialFlameGod8190

As much as i adore Xenovia it may be better if Xenovia loses the election considering that Xenovia is far too careless to put a public profile on her i can see very easily her exposing the devils to the school Saji is far calmer and cooler or Momo and since Xenovia is also an integral part of battle and Momo well isnt so its easier for public and private life to not interfere with one another
Closed Thread

Tags
wmg