AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-01, 10:51   Link #5101
laon
Hantai

^ I'm sure he mentioned that Eris' family was fine in another timeline which imply there's no mass teleport incident, I also don't remember him saying that, and Nanahoshi existence only happen in this time loop IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laclongquan View Post
Not sure about that.

IF, and it's a big IF, the cause of teleport incident is from Hitogami, then it happen right after the night Rudeus nearly eat Ellis. It should be no concidence in that case. He caused it to kick every one of note out of one single place, to make sure weak fates die right away. The chess pieces are cleared away mostly. And he choose to do it right away because the event he most fear just barely missed, which Rudeus-Ellis pairing.

Mind you, if the instigator is not Hitogami then my statement is fallen.
Hitogami only notices Rudy after the metastasis incident, he mentioned that when he dropped all pretense and just straight up threaten Rudy.

And he didn't seem to bother Eris on future Rudy diary (Rudy blame everything on Hitogami those days but Eris was fine for dozen of years up until she dies).

And Ars borne just fine, even if there was Leo it was the time when Orsted and Rudy wasn't home, if the pair's child is really what he's feared most then he would have focus more on Eris rather than Pax. Sending one God or Emperor class apostle should take care of it.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 10:57   Link #5102
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Didn't Orsted confirm that the teleport incident happened even when Rudy was not present?
Actually, the teleport incident only happened in this loop. So, this is the first time he's experienced the incident. As well as meeting Nana and Rudi.
Old 2014-10-01, 12:50   Link #5103
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rion134 View Post
thanks for answering my question....

Now that I reached... volume 18 it feels hitogami did lie with the alternate ending, orsted stated that hitogami really didnt want to let rudy meet with roxy....

-not aiding at the with SOS... would led to her death
-since that failed hitogami back up plan let the rat kill roxy....
-hitogami really didnt want roxy child to be born(savior as stated)

seems rinia and pursena dont seem too important cuz hitogami was ok with him mating with them....

still an increase in harem would be nice
but seems the author is hesitant on adding wifiss....
yea he really didnt want rudy to have a child with roxy, making him use that dead end alias thus making roxy miss rudy in the town then trying to get rudy to stay home instead of searching for her, then when that failed he tried to kill her with the rat, that child is gonna prove a problem later on.....even so i dont want a time skip i like these characters
Old 2014-10-01, 13:00   Link #5104
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
yea he really didnt want rudy to have a child with roxy, making him use that dead end alias thus making roxy miss rudy in the town then trying to get rudy to stay home instead of searching for her, then when that failed he tried to kill her with the rat, that child is gonna prove a problem later on.....even so i dont want a time skip i like these characters
Lara's biggest problem is going to come form having Dad hiding behind every bush.
Old 2014-10-01, 13:54   Link #5105
GodTurtleOm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Lara's biggest problem is going to come form having Dad hiding behind every bush.
I think we've mentioned it before in this thread, but for anyone that hasn't: http://bato.to/read/_/266527/yuusha-...k-scanlations/

@cnine, It might be Hitogami really is the Human God, and always has been. It's also possible that the Dragon Race were the aggressors and not entirely innocent. Orsted hasn't made any such claims of innocence, just that Hitogami was his father's ruin.
Quote:
Although having killed his father was reason enough, there was still the feeling that the hostility was too great.

Orsted's attachment for his father also seemed weak.

"From my view point, you seem to hold a great grudge towards Human God, what is the reason?"

"Is there someone who does not hold a grudge against that piece of trash?"
That said, I still think Orsted is a better guy than Hitogami.

It's possible that the 2000 years ago reincarnation thing was simply a lie, but when he does explain about his looping, he doesn't amend his earlier statement about his birth. As far his actual age goes, you could it was either 2000 years old (counting from birth year) or +22000 years old (counting loop time). I still think the 100 years old thing from Perugius is a mistake on Perugius' part of Orsted simply not revealing himself to Perugius until after he'd already begun his loops. Or it could be a Backscratcher mistake, but I'm still not sure that we've seen any yet.

One more note: the 5 Dragon Warriors were the 1 Dragon Emperor, 4 Kings. The Dragon God simply commands them. Laplace was the last remaining King from among them. Most of the other stuff is either Rudy's own assumptions or vague falseness from the history book he saw. Some of it is our own assumptions, which are even more suspect.

This is the first time Orsted has experienced Rudy, Nana, and the mass teleportation incident. Most of the information concerning Asura's future is flawed since a number of players got jumbled around or died in that teleport. The ones with stronger fates didn't die as easily/often though.

Even though Orsted doesn't know about everyone, I still wonder if he knew anything about what would have happened with Rudy's family without him and the teleport incident. Would Lilia have still had Aisha and would she have been raised in the same house as Norn? Most of Orsted's failings in the story come from him being too dependent on knowledge of the future that is no longer as accurate. Which makes it odd for him to be more confident about his odds against Hitogami this time around. Orsted also overestimates Rudy's abilities since Rudy had such a good showing against him.

It's possible that the only reason he knew about Roxy and Slyphy is because they were somewhat famous adventurers.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 14:05   Link #5106
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i kinda miss rudy learning every thing that he could like all those magic spells his kinda been stuck on 1 level for the past 10 volumes(made up number) it feels to me
Old 2014-10-01, 15:13   Link #5107
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
i kinda miss rudy learning every thing that he could like all those magic spells his kinda been stuck on 1 level for the past 10 volumes(made up number) it feels to me
remember a certain LN called chrome shelled regios?
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 18:05   Link #5108
aeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTurtleOm View Post

Even though Orsted doesn't know about everyone, I still wonder if he knew anything about what would have happened with Rudy's family without him and the teleport incident. Would Lilia have still had Aisha and would she have been raised in the same house as Norn? Most of Orsted's failings in the story come from him being too dependent on knowledge of the future that is no longer as accurate. Which makes it odd for him to be more confident about his odds against Hitogami this time around. Orsted also overestimates Rudy's abilities since Rudy had such a good showing against him.

It's possible that the only reason he knew about Roxy and Slyphy is because they were somewhat famous adventurers.
When Orsted meet Rudy, he said :"...Hmmm? Paul shouldn't have a son. He should only have two daughters."
We don't know how much Orsted knew about Paul's family and how different should be if Rudy didn't exist tough.

Last edited by aeng; 2014-10-01 at 18:17.
aeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 02:16   Link #5109
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeng View Post
When Orsted meet Rudy, he said :"...Hmmm? Paul shouldn't have a son. He should only have two daughters."
We don't know how much Orsted knew about Paul's family and how different should be if Rudy didn't exist tough.
if Rudy didn't exist :

Aisha :
-become famous magician and reseacher in Asura kingdom
-being hailed as genius girl, she isn't as lively as when Rudy exist
-always doing her research halfheartily, but the outcome is always praised as greatest invention
-married at the age of 30 with her junior who fall in love wit her at first sight, then they mmediately married and has many childrens later

Norn :
-feeling lost to her little sister, she become an adventurer in the north[around Shari'a]
-but, she didn't have talent for that and become minstrel
-unexpectedly her talent in that area flourished and she become famous minstrel in the north
-married immediately to the boy who confessed to her

the two of tem attending school at Fedoa area where Ellis drop-out from it.

Paul, Zenith, and Lilya :
-they life their life happily as husband with two wife[Lilia got Paul without cheating to Zenith]
Old 2014-10-02, 02:50   Link #5110
laclongquan

Where on earth do you get that much details?
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 02:51   Link #5111
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laclongquan View Post
Where on earth do you get that much details?
author talk, you could get very much information from there
Old 2014-10-02, 02:55   Link #5112
laclongquan

Ah okay. THere's not that much from the WN.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 07:16   Link #5113
Makall

The power ranking doesn't make sense.

Technique God Laplace > Dragon God Orsted > Fighting God > Demon Dragon King Laplace

So if Fighting God > DDK Laplace, how does Technique God Laplace > Fighting God if he is only half Laplace. Or even Orsted who has 100 generations of Dragon God techniques.
Makall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 07:25   Link #5114
laon
Hantai

The ranking is not absolute, and it's been thousand of years since fighting god time, don't you think someone who obsessed over technique so he can beat god will learn new technique and gradually become stronger in spans of those thousands years?
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 07:57   Link #5115
Breimoon

Orsted is in a continue loop so take him off from the ranking.It is not like his goal is to get first place(thing he could probably easily do) so naturally he will not care what place he is on the ranking
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 07:58   Link #5116
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makall View Post

Technique God Laplace > Dragon God Orsted > Fighting God > Demon Dragon King Laplace

So if Fighting God > DDK Laplace, how does Technique God Laplace > Fighting God if he is only half Laplace. Or even Orsted who has 100 generations of Dragon God techniques.
Fighting God had HG's help as well as an army. He might also have been lucky.
Old 2014-10-02, 10:02   Link #5117
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makall View Post

Technique God Laplace > Dragon God Orsted > Fighting God > Demon God Laplace

There fixed it for you. Remember, Technique God didn't even exist until after DDK Laplace was split, so there's no true way for him to compare hinself to DDK Laplace, only Demon God Laplace.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 10:38   Link #5118
obnuchious

Here's a thought: if they failed in killing HG, Orsted has to time loop again in order redo the attempt, correct? If he does time loop again, to which time line would be jumping into; like the previous ones where Rudy's body died stillbirth or to the one Rudy's alive and present?

the only one who would know about Rudy would be Orsted himself so . . . . . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 10:52   Link #5119
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Here's a thought: if they failed in killing HG, Orsted has to time loop again in order redo the attempt, correct? If he does time loop again, to which time line would be jumping into; like the previous ones where Rudy's body died stillbirth or to the one Rudy's alive and present?

the only one who would know about Rudy would be Orsted himself so . . . . . . .
the current loop may be(is) the only loop where Rudi exists. There is only one soul for previous Rudi and that soul entered the would be still born baby in this loop and so current Rudi was born.
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 11:07   Link #5120
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNobody View Post
the current loop may be(is) the only loop where Rudi exists. There is only one soul for previous Rudi and that soul entered the would be still born baby in this loop and so current Rudi was born.
In so saying, if Orsted does time loop again he'll be back to the usual time line where there's no Rudy ... ?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel