AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-16, 17:40   Link #5581
Digibeast
Going digital

Guys!! I was just wondering.... did Rudeus' hair remain white after the fight with Orsted? or did it grow back to brown after he was healed?

hehehe Just picked this up 2 weeks ago and now I finally caught up with the latest trans... also do you guys have any recommendation for another LN/WN/Manga/anime like this?

Also to add to speculations... what if Rudi's kid actually becomes Laplace, I mean thanks to Rudi Laplace's soul has found a compatible body earlier than the previous 80 years from current time... and what Laplace was actually trying to do was also instinctively find a way to kill Hitogami even without his original memories from before the split... kinda explains why Hitogami also wants him dead...

Last edited by Digibeast; 2014-10-16 at 17:50.
Digibeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 18:15   Link #5582
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Laplace

When does Hitogami ever tries to kill Laplace after his soul split?
Though it is true his hate for Hitogami remains but his memories are lost so he gets kind of crazy.
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 18:18   Link #5583
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibeast View Post
Guys!! I was just wondering.... did Rudeus' hair remain white after the fight with Orsted? or did it grow back to brown after he was healed?
It slowly turned back to brown as his mana regenerates

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 19:02   Link #5584
Digibeast
Going digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZero25 View Post
It slowly turned back to brown as his mana regenerates
Oh... really? hehe thanks!!!

I was just wondering since I thought that because sylphy's didn't and remained white and it was also narrated that in the few days after the fight with Orsted he visited everyone after so it kinda would also explain why we didn't see any surprised reactions to his hair in the story after...
Old 2014-10-16, 19:10   Link #5585
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Foreshadowing and wonders

I wonder if all the foreshadowing in this series is actually planned sometimes
Somethings in the story only make sense in like 5 volumes after but are very well made
Orsted, Perugius, Sylvaril, Gull and Kirishika are introduced in volume 2
Orsted only appears again in volume 6, where the foreshadowing for Nanahoshi being a japanese begins (Nanahoshi rice).
Gull only appears again in volume 8
Perugius in volume 15 saying he will name a boy of Rudeus and Sylphy if they have one which we discover to be a way to know if it's Laplace on volume 19
He says it's good it isn't a green haired male, does he need to be green haired? or does he need to have all the characteristics of Laplace to be him?
On another note was Laplace actually killed?
Because I've read many time that he was sealed and then sent his soul to the future.
There's even a dialogue between Perugius and Sylvaril about the possibility of Kirishika unsealing Laplace when the metastasis event occurs
Could it be that his body is actually just sealed and withouth a soul?
If they unseal would his soul return?
So many things to wonder
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 19:19   Link #5586
myopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibeast View Post
This question's been asked about 50,000 times because the Baka-Tsuki translation messed up that part.

http://mushokutensei.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2470
myopius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 19:26   Link #5587
Digibeast
Going digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
This question's been asked about 50,000 times because the Baka-Tsuki translation messed up that part.

http://mushokutensei.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2470
Wohoho... thanks!! now it makes more sense since Lucy also saw him with white hair, when the brown grew back a few months after paired with his disappearance with a week at a time... Lucy seemed scared of him... XD poor Rudi...
Old 2014-10-16, 19:29   Link #5588
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Hey everybody! I just caught up to the current translations that I could find (@212 but still incomplete) and I noticed someone here said that 21 was posted recently? Did they mean just the raw or that 213 was translated? If so can I get a link to where it was? If not that's fine. Just glad to finally be nearly caught up to where the translations are!
Old 2014-10-16, 20:25   Link #5589
real123

Did rudi tell his family about orstd loops?
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 20:26   Link #5590
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroguard View Post
Hey everybody! I just caught up to the current translations that I could find (@212 but still incomplete) and I noticed someone here said that 21 was posted recently? Did they mean just the raw or that 213 was translated? If so can I get a link to where it was? If not that's fine. Just glad to finally be nearly caught up to where the translations are!
the first chapter of Vol.21 has been posted on the WN site

「歌は神秘」
Old 2014-10-16, 21:01   Link #5591
Lefay

Quote:
HYYYYYYPE.

After checking out a few other reincarnation themed light novels, I've been kinda disillusioned

Can anyone suggest a light novel with writing quality similar to MT? As few cringe moments as possible, with more natural-ish interactions Doesn't have to be similar to MT
Lefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 21:11   Link #5592
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
it's intermission chapter not WN vol21
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 22:24   Link #5593
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
it's intermission chapter not WN vol21
you're right... sorry i didn't noticed earlier

「歌は神秘」
Old 2014-10-16, 23:00   Link #5594
GodTurtleOm

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
I wonder if all the foreshadowing in this series is actually planned sometimes
Somethings in the story only make sense in like 5 volumes after but are very well made
Orsted, Perugius, Sylvaril, Gull and Kirishika are introduced in volume 2
Orsted only appears again in volume 6, where the foreshadowing for Nanahoshi being a japanese begins (Nanahoshi rice).
Gull only appears again in volume 8
Perugius in volume 15 saying he will name a boy of Rudeus and Sylphy if they have one which we discover to be a way to know if it's Laplace on volume 19
He says it's good it isn't a green haired male, does he need to be green haired? or does he need to have all the characteristics of Laplace to be him?
On another note was Laplace actually killed?
Because I've read many time that he was sealed and then sent his soul to the future.
There's even a dialogue between Perugius and Sylvaril about the possibility of Kirishika unsealing Laplace when the metastasis event occurs
Could it be that his body is actually just sealed and withouth a soul?
If they unseal would his soul return?
So many things to wonder
Yeah, this series seems exceptionally well planned out, to the point where I'm curious if some of the stuff we see in the translations of first couple volumes of the Light Novel were in the web novel as well, or only added later. I do think that they probably were there from the beginning, here's something I pointed out a few pages back.

Badigadi, Volume 8:
Quote:
"I have known of any number of men that sought after strength and fame, but none of them were any good. This is about my nephew, but he's pretty stubborn you know. He's become considerably calm now, but he used to say he would strive to be the world's strongest hero until he dies. Even though there's many number of things more important than that."
We didn't actually meet his nephew until volume 20, but we first learned about the Seven World Powers in volume 4, of which his nephew, Randolph aka "Death God" is number 5... So his nephew got pretty damn close to the title of strongest, if not quite to the point of the Fighting God (sentient armor) which was worn by Badigadi. He was also outranked by Orsted and the two halves of Laplace. So for a (mostly) human, he actually was the strongest.

About Laplace, I think most of the Dragon Tribe can be killed through normal means, so I'm guessing that Laplace is unique because even if you kill him, there's still another, separate half (Technique God in this case) that acts as an anchor for his soul. So maybe he would die permanently if both halves were dead at the same time? I'm not entirely sure how this meshes with the Reincarnation technique that's normally used for the Dragon Tribe, and what they are usually talking about when the mention souls being sent to the future (Orsted and Perugius).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefay View Post
HYYYYYYPE.

After checking out a few other reincarnation themed light novels, I've been kinda disillusioned

Can anyone suggest a light novel with writing quality similar to MT? As few cringe moments as possible, with more natural-ish interactions Doesn't have to be similar to MT
Hmm, stay away from Arifutera, I'd say, the writing and characterizations are pretty amateurish. Re:Monster can be fun in a curbstompy way, but the writing isn't especially strong. Overall the reincarnation subset seems pretty weak. "There Was a Cute Girl in the Hero's Party, so I tried Confessing." is, while silly, a rather fun and light hearted reincarnation story. After the first couple chapters, he starts interacting with new people (including the other members of the hero's party) and making friends.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 23:30   Link #5595
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
HYYYYYYPE.

Have you try Knight and Magic?
vol1 trans by skythewood http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/
Old 2014-10-16, 23:35   Link #5596
laon
Hantai

Quote:
HYYYYYYPE.

I like Isekai Cheat Magician for character interaction, really good but it's transported to different world (with your capable childhood friend, girl) not reincarnation and unfortunately no one is translating it and the web novel itself rarely get update now.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 01:17   Link #5597
The_Codfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
I don't think Orsted was planning to kill Laplace by himself, after all the guy makes an army according to him
There's also Perugius and the guy who was the hero in the timeline with no Lara
By the way Lara can't be Laplace, he can't become a girl
Also it just ocurred to me but Laplace actually killed Orsted's dad huh
Well just a thought
No, he did. He intended to kill Laplace. As a baby.

But now he doesn't know where Laplace will be born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
Did rudi tell his family about orstd loops?
Yes, after he returns to report his failure to have Pax live to Orsted. He explains to his family the circumstances along with telling them that they're gathering strength for Orsted to use. He tells this to everyone, mind you. Lucy just nodded along cutely without understanding anything, though, heh.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 02:36   Link #5598
elairz

Quote:
HYYYYYYPE.

you can try this

World teacher - I sekai shiki kyouiku ejento

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4237cd/

got 3 ch translated so far. here the first ch

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...yCRCkquYo/edit

the author quite active. usually 1 ch out every 4 days. and ea ch quite long too
elairz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 03:11   Link #5599
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
HYYYYYYPE.

try this
damn that 10 minimum input character
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 03:20   Link #5600
elairz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
try this
damn that 10 minimum input character

oooh..treasure trove!
elairz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel