AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-25, 16:52   Link #9221
T2Alternative

Here you guys go, the newest chapter. Btw, 106-112 wont be completed until sometime near the second week of next month because Mid-terms screwed me over for last week and this week.

Spoiler for Chp. 121 Machine Translation:
T2Alternative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 16:54   Link #9222
cabman11

Never ming motoyusa would be lancee.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 16:55   Link #9223
Dumac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
seriously how few anime characters fall under the rank of Lancer?
There are not few, just most are not MC, just a pure lance fighter MC on top of my mind would be Mutou from Busou Renkin - he always fought with a lance unlike Rou
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:04   Link #9224
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumac View Post
Yup, in Fate/Extra a Dragon-Vampire b*tch was summoned and not only she changed masters like five times but had a class change from lancer(lol) into berserker
Elizabeth was human, she just has the Innocent Monster trait that affects her appearance based on perception of her.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:16   Link #9225
Zoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Alternative View Post
Here you guys go, the newest chapter. Btw, 106-112 wont be completed until sometime near the second week of next month because Mid-terms screwed me over for last week and this week.

Thank you and En Do for your efforts today.
Zoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:18   Link #9226
Dumac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Elizabeth was human, she just has the Innocent Monster trait that affects her appearance based on perception of her.
Then why it is said - "It is possible for a human to have the blood of a dragon, whether induced artificially like King Arthur or from having Mixed-Blood like Elizabeth Bathory."
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:28   Link #9227
travelingbum

and so why has this been turned into a Fate thread.... a mod would just come by to delete so many pages for all this junk if one even bothered.

well too bad Kouki didn't have any junk to say.... just show up with the holy sword and then later guide the demi human slaves outside.

the wait for next week.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:33   Link #9228
ratiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Alternative View Post

as always thanks so much for the chapter

poor lili even though she's a princess..
ratiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:39   Link #9229
Zoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratiller View Post
as always thanks so much for the chapter

poor lili even though she's a princess..
It's hilarious when you consider Tio would pass out from ecstasy if she was treated in the same manner.
Zoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:50   Link #9230
dim1
God of Sleep

America may not bow to terrorism but apparently Gahardo does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
and so why has this been turned into a Fate thread.... a mod would just come by to delete so many pages for all this junk if one even bothered.

well too bad Kouki didn't have any junk to say.... just show up with the holy sword and then later guide the demi human slaves outside.

the wait for next week.
That was my fault sorry I brought it up, mostly because I wanted to see Hajime as Archer with either a Yue-like or Kaori-like Master. (Also people are being influenced by the UBW anime so I think this is capitalzing on it to start an non-bashing topic, but it strayed to far from the series..)

I suppose we would have to create a whole new thread altogether if we wanted to be serious about this but I'm too much of a newbie to this forum to do that.
dim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 17:50   Link #9231
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
It's hilarious when you consider Tio would pass out from ecstasy if she was treated in the same manner.
it was righteous terrorism
Old 2014-10-25, 17:56   Link #9232
cabman11

I do like to point out that hajime could make a massive tank of auto regen magic stone and make stones that have creation magic itself imbeded in them and give it to the demi humans. And give them a mass production method. So that while humans and demons use magic the demi humans are a country of magi tech.
Old 2014-10-25, 18:17   Link #9233
Beel

Hmm has hajime done the deed with anyone besides Yue... Seems like Shia is only a matter of time and Yue seems pritty down for that... Hajime rejected Shia but it seems like Shias persistance will payoff and Aiko has fallen for him shes just not aware yet.
Beel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 18:23   Link #9234
A.drii1355

The best part of having an op character is that it is very funny when they act so nonchalant

Quote:
However there was no answer from Hajime. While holding Ririana by the neck like a kitten, he was leaning against the wall and yawning. ....That’s why, he seemed to take on the stance “I’m only a spectator in this affair”.
Quote:
[Oi, kora, Hajime Nagumo. Quit flirting already and help out. What kind of nerves do you have to be able to admire a woman in this situation, and on top of that an Usagininzoku woman at that]

[Nah, look, Shia’s a weak rabbit after all, the raid from earlier frightened her. She’s so pitiful.

Those guys were truly fearsome people. All I could do was protect myself]

While saying those foolish things, Hajime was shivering unnaturally.
After reading that I somehow imagined all of the members of the empire in a scene like the final episode of Full Metal Panic Fomuffu when Sousuke pulled out the "Atari" and said "So there you have it.... sorry" Then again with all their tendons cut they cant crack the floor(?)

You have got to love how much of a BOSS Hajime is
A.drii1355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 19:06   Link #9235
Althalus57

Thank you T2Alternative for this chapter^^

Is it me or each time Hajime and the Emperor interact together it is a great read. Both of them could really become some good friends or frienemy at least^^

And yeah two pages at least of Fate or other WN/LN/Manga/anime on arifureta thread means that we maybe deviated a little bit from the intended use of this thread.

At least the chapter that we had today have maybe calm down some people that were criticizing Aiko.

And cabman11 it is a nice idea to have a magi tech country but I think they would need to at least use a little bit of magic to produce the artifacts. Thus, this kind of country could only last while Hajime is on this world

Last edited by Althalus57; 2014-10-25 at 19:24.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 19:21   Link #9236
bakato

Where's Kouki in all this?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 19:24   Link #9237
Mampi
Blah Blah Blah Mage

Kouki is doing his job. Surprise. Surprise.
Old 2014-10-25, 19:37   Link #9238
psikitico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mampi View Post
Kouki is doing his job. Surprise. Surprise.
first time ever kouki not being an ass and being really useful in this story!
psikitico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 19:52   Link #9239
travelingbum

only a bit sad on the mistranslations hosted up on japtem for those that don't like google drive.

but good thing is... it's not terrible like Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus when you spent $50 lol, but no one cares about that... only the plot.... the big plot
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 19:54   Link #9240
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by psikitico View Post
first time ever kouki not being an ass and being really useful in this story!
Second, they used him to enter the castle ^^

travelingbum what kind of mistranslation are you talking about? are they really big?
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel