AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2014-11-02, 14:40   Link #401
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Well I started the event on the dot and I haven't skipped a beat since.

I always use up all my CP and gain a level everyday but I can barely flutter on 4000's.

I imagine it'd probably be easier for a lower level player since they'll probably gain levels more often (Even though their Max CP is lower?) and be gaining more refills so they can climb quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAiM View Post
I think you will make better use of stones in later time, when enemy level will be higher and you will get more event points .
And, just as Ryoshi said, wisely leveling up for extra BP without wasting normal BP.

Before I went to sleep my place in ranking was ~1900, but now is ~4200 .

And still no gold card from Mayaka. Only silvers:
 - 4★ Mayumi Gym Clothes 02
 - 4★ Mikihiko Kendo 02
 - 3★ Mizuki Gym Clothes 01
 - 3★ Leo Kendo Clothes 01
 - 4★ Mari Kendo Clothes 02
 - 3★ Shizuku Gym Clothes 01
 - 4★ Shizuku School Uniform 05

And, like in Yokohama event, when you lose enemy level decreases by 3 - thanks crash .

Wouldn't the results be the same though? If you refill more now you climb higher in the event maps levels letting you earn more points every time you play the map, it'd give you a early lead over the other plays who are earning less at the same time you're earning more. However if you wait till the end (And if this is like the Yokohama event, Max lvl is probably 200 so your rate of gain will be locked near the end.) you can probably say you and other players will be matched at the same pace and when you use your stones then, you're only getting more points in through more runs as opposed to the opposition who are relying on natural BP regen (Probably)-

Sorry if that's confusing but what I'm saying is, whether you use stones to climb higher up closer to max lvl now or wait till you reach it through natural refills and consume stones then, won't the rate of acquisition balance out to be the same?

I think the only difference would be that if you wait till later you can gauge how the competition is doing in comparison to you and determine whether or not using stones to reach/stay in your desired rank reward tier is worth it or even viable. Just so you won't have spent your stones to early only later to find out it didn't even help you out.

W-which means it is probably wiser to wait till the end (Unless you're really invested in this.) after all (. . ll) [Meaning the above paragraph is useless (_ _ ll)]

And if your time zone is anything like mine, JP is like 14 hours ahead of my local time. So while you're sleeping JP is just waking up, which can explain the sudden drop in your ranking as they are just now logging in to catch up.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 07:44   Link #402
MidnightSpring

Some off-topic questions since everyone's busy with the event discussion.

Has anyone finished the Story? How many chapters is it composed of?
MidnightSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 10:15   Link #403
Legault

Technically 14 chapters, though the last one only has 1 stage
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 14:10   Link #404
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
Technically 14 chapters, though the last one only has 1 stage
So what are the rewards for beating the story mode?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 22:37   Link #405
Legault

From what I could tell there were no rewards at all, without spoiling anything there was this one thing that I thought would be a reward of some kind on a wishful level because I hadn't seen anyone else with it, but it seemed to have been merely a prop for the ending, didn't even get a good BP/CP ratio for the last stage of the game, though by the last stages you are gaining like 200 CP for a perfect mission and I'm pretty sure we can't even reach that high by leveling yet.
Old 2014-11-04, 10:48   Link #406
legorichard1

Im slowing down now at lvl 150 ish.

Guess my cards are a bit weak and slow. When the two mayaka stage pops up. Esp if she has the special guage charged. I wipe cuz my chars cant charge fast enough and i dont have enough firepower to 5 chain kill. She killed me in two specials.

And now I can't get full CP in a stage without getting a char killed.
Is this normal? Or can people still get full CP at the higher stages.

Last edited by legorichard1; 2014-11-04 at 11:13.
legorichard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 23:39   Link #407
ShadowGG

i'm still doing fine after lvl 150. currently in lvl 170. i do lose a char at times due to misplay, probably once or twice per 10 rounds. try using some of the past-event rewards fast hitters like the halloween mari, battlesuit mikihiko and leon, i dont use any healers in my team tho.
ShadowGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 01:43   Link #408
vhince4005

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGG View Post
i'm still doing fine after lvl 150. currently in lvl 170. i do lose a char at times due to misplay, probably once or twice per 10 rounds. try using some of the past-event rewards fast hitters like the halloween mari, battlesuit mikihiko and leon, i dont use any healers in my team tho.

Actually, Healer is useless in this event especially Mizuki whose speed is too slow.
Mayaka Special skill increase the Time and sometimes she spam her special LOL.

Needed in this event are fast hard hitter cards.. Though I include Jumonji Battlesuit 6* and Shizuku Swimsuit 5* for Special Bar Gain then Mari Swimsuit 5* for Finishing Special :P ...

Got a 5* honoka on todays event droped by Mayaka Pink hair.
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 06:23   Link #409
FAiM

Does anyone have problem with random crashes? Because of them I'm ~40 levels behind .
Also, only one 5★ Honoka from rare drop...

And about CP:
 x8/30/30 for stages with metal onsen spirits (max: 84 CP) or pink hair Mayaka (max: 68 CP)
 x4/15/15 for other stages (max: 38 or 42 CP)

Last edited by FAiM; 2014-11-05 at 06:53.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 06:56   Link #410
ShadowGG

yeah i do suffer from random crashes everytime.
currently, i'm having swimsuit mari 5*, maid mayumi 5*, battlesuit leon 6* and mikihiko 6* in my line up. works for me.
ShadowGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 07:05   Link #411
hoocx

for me, its kinda hard now, but still trying to hold on to my rank of low 1000s until the end of the event ><
especially that double mayaka, 3 times in a row that blue haired mayaka did her special and i pretty much got cleared before i could kill her ==
that reducing gauge is really annoying...
but other than that, other stages are mostly no problem...
hoocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 11:23   Link #412
Ryoshi

Talking

Ended up using two stones to speed up the process, which kind of slowed down for me after I passed level 185. The boss level Mayaka kept spamming me with her special move. Am now in a constant flux of getting up to 196, dying consecutively, and then working my way back up again, which is annoying, but nothing I can do about.

Have not seen another SR drop since I last reported on my Honoka, every other card from the boss level is a silver card (though I managed to grab two or three new silvers).

Aaaand.... I'm currently at position 364 as of 30 minutes ago (probably dropping though, since everyone seems to be playing now.)

In order to pack more of a punch, I've forgone my Halloween Honoka for the following lineup:

Battlesuit Mikihiko 6* (LvL 79)
Battlesuit Leo 6* (LvL 67)
Sportsware Erika 6* (LvL 68)
Battleboard Mari 6* (LvL 59)

Despite the current lineup, I'm still having issues with combo-ing the Boss Mayaka battle and still end up losing at least one or two members if I get lucky.
Old 2014-11-05, 12:42   Link #413
Legault

I've started to forego perfect CPs because if I leave certain NPCs alive they'll just destroy my team, I've only suffered a single death up to 188 but I'm sure I'll start losing a lot more soon, as for the crashes, the only time I've had those, and I can repeatedly get them because I forget about it, is when you combo and kill a NPC when he's queued to attack, or is mid-attack, happens quite a lot when I'm trying to beat mayaka before she can start breaking everything, I tend to kill her as she attacks and then the game crashes and I have to start all over again.

My full LB Halloween 5* Mari is seriously carrying me coupled with all the red mari friends I've amassed, it's nice that I get so many friend requests and get accepted as well because of my Mari, wish I had a higher Red Erika, I'm using an 86 6* battle board one, don't really know the exact multiplier of type advantage to see if my Battle Board beats my full speed 50 5* Swimsuit one.

My lineup is:

51 Halloween Mari 5* 90
50 Battleboard Erika 5* 86
44 Onsen Honoka 5* 74
48 Swimsuit Azusa 6* 60

Currently at 821 rank lvl 188

Last edited by Legault; 2014-11-05 at 15:32.
Old 2014-11-05, 13:35   Link #414
legorichard1

Yea I agree. Halloween mari carries me so much.

41 mari 5 star lv90
40 tatsuya 4 star lvl 50
39 maid miyuki 5 star lvl 50
42 maid mizuki 6 star lvl 60

Ive found that i needed the heals from Mizuki since I literally dont have any hard hitters left. My 6 star halloween saegusa doesnt do much dmg and just keeps dying. Everything else is just too under lvled.

So far ive gotten up to lvl 194 with a couple of deaths here and there. Everything is easy to survive except for the double mayaka. I cant even 5 combo her to death in one go. Need better cards...

I flutter around the 500 rankings. It really does get competitive there. My rank changes every few hrs drastically.
Old 2014-11-05, 21:37   Link #415
Ryoshi

Just checked the rankings. Top player has 500,000 points, top 100 players have over 100,000 points.... how the heck do these people find the time to play so much???? It's nuts!

Currently leveling on 200, can manage the double Mayaka stage so long as the top one doesn't have a special in line on the first move. Fluttering between 400 and 300s here, but I've got like half the points needed to get in the top 100. I'm feeling a bit disturbed by how obsessed the top people are with this game... they must've shelled out a tonne of stones to get to where they are...
Old 2014-11-05, 22:29   Link #416
legorichard1

From experience, do people end up using alot of stones in the last few hours?
I wonder if my current rise in rankings will remain steady or around the same place or be overtaken by other people. in the low 400s right now.
Old 2014-11-06, 04:32   Link #417
vhince4005

I thought Honoka 5* only dropped by Pink haired Mayaka because my first 2 Honoka do so...
Then today I got another one from blue haired Mayaka with the 3 elemental enemies at her back.

Need 2 more to achieved level limit.
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 05:32   Link #418
legorichard1

Ive gotton no honokas so far
Old 2014-11-06, 18:15   Link #419
Legault

Yeah, I was doing the double Mayaka stage and wasn't really looking at the game till I finish the pink one and stare at the card, see it's a silver and sigh then when I'm looking through the rewards I see a 4* Mari and the 5* Honoka, I thought my eyes or brain had played a trick on me but I saw the Mari card and just shrugged.

I wish the new gacha was here already, just saw it and I'd really like the red Erika to bolster my forces, at least I can try the gacha out before the event ends, but who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll get another 10 pack of 2*s and 3*s, so's life.
Old 2014-11-06, 20:06   Link #420
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
Yeah, I was doing the double Mayaka stage and wasn't really looking at the game till I finish the pink one and stare at the card, see it's a silver and sigh then when I'm looking through the rewards I see a 4* Mari and the 5* Honoka, I thought my eyes or brain had played a trick on me but I saw the Mari card and just shrugged.

I wish the new gacha was here already, just saw it and I'd really like the red Erika to bolster my forces, at least I can try the gacha out before the event ends, but who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll get another 10 pack of 2*s and 3*s, so's life.
I've pretty much given up on the 10 packs. I mean, sure you might get 3 SR cards if you get a lucky draw, but doing them one at a time is pretty much the same (albeit you get one extra card for a 10 gatcha). I did five consecutive single gatchas last night for the heck of it, drew the 6* Onsen Mayumi on the 4th draw. Was feeling a bit lucky so after using up all my BP, I went and drew a 5th card.... 5* Onsen Honoka (gatcha one). For 10 packs, I only do them when they give the 15 stone promotion, sometimes not even that (specially when the cards aren't attractive enough)

Currently on 76,000 points and hanging around 190-240 places. The event dropped a second Honoka for me last night as well. Still have no idea how anyone could get more than 2 or 3, I'm playing at 200 and can easily beat the boss level now, but keep getting a ton of silver 3* and 4* cards instead.

I do notice that once I get to these point levels, the fluctuations between positions sort of tapers off a bit. Maybe some players only play until 50,000 points and hold off because they can't get any more event cards from playing, don't know what it is...