AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-19, 05:12   Link #10201
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumac View Post
I think his party(including supreme healer in her human form) would clear Orcus, but they would by insta-killed even by the rabbits in Abyss. I think it was said that Abyss functions as completely separate dungeon from Orcus(fake upper part) and is not even connected, thus Hajime going deeper in the first place.
I don't think they are quite that bad. Hajime evaluated those chimeras they were struggling against to be about floor 40 Abyss level if I remember right. While the heroes weren't winning, they at least showed some potential to contend. The rabbits were only first floor level.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 05:35   Link #10202
The_Codfish

Quote:
I think his party(including supreme healer in her human form) would clear Orcus, but they would by insta-killed even by the rabbits in Abyss. I think it was said that Abyss functions as completely separate dungeon from Orcus(fake upper part) and is not even connected, thus Hajime going deeper in the first place.
It's not that it's a completely separate dungeon; it's just that it's completely different due to the huge difference in difficulty.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 05:36   Link #10203
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't think they are quite that bad. Hajime evaluated those chimeras they were struggling against to be about floor 40 Abyss level if I remember right. While the heroes weren't winning, they at least showed some potential to contend. The rabbits were only first floor level.
then again, if by some miracle that the rabbits and wolves somehow worked together against the class.... imagine the carnage that would happen
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 05:59   Link #10204
Maxaumus

From what i remember the class didn't even clear the top part of Orcus though i beleive they might be able to. The wolves do work as a team and they probably wouldn't take the rabbits as a threat. Remember that Hajime didn't until he hung back and watched the action being cautious but we know the class is alot more impulsive than him. From what I've seen the class would die in the abyss if they could even find a safe way in,then add in the fact they can't leave it until they clear it so they would have to find food water and shelter and the abyss seems to require strategic thinking and strength. Dont remember Hajime saying the monsters they fought wer similar to lv 40 in the abyss. Any remember they weren't even fighting most of the monster or the strongest one and Kouki still almost died several times and Suzu was having a ruff go of it,Shizuka seemed fine but its not like she had spare time to help them either

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-11-19 at 06:09.
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 06:06   Link #10205
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Also from what i remember the class didn't even clear the top part of Orcus,also the wolves do work as a team and they probably wouldn't take the rabbits as a threat. Remember that Hajime didn't until he hung back and watched the action being cautious but we know the class is alot more impulsive than him. From what I've saw of them the class would die in the abyss way before they got hungrey or thirsty. if they could even find a safe way in. Also I dont remember Hajime saying they we were similar to lv 40 abyss. But any way the kouki almost died 4 different times shuzu was having alot of trouble and shizuka seemed to be okay,but you also have to remember that Hajime's group were fighting the bulk of the monsters
I was talking about the chimeras the devil brought with her to Orcus a while ago, not the current dungeon.
Old 2014-11-19, 06:25   Link #10206
Maxaumus

on a side not why is Ryotarou known as a muscle for brains when nothing was stated saying he was below average or stupid in fact wasn't he one of the best people in there class. Also going back and reading how Karou end up in Nonito's body what do they mean she didn't give them a choice couldn't they have just put her in her body weather she wanted it or not?

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-11-19 at 06:42.
Old 2014-11-19, 07:22   Link #10207
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
on a side not why is Ryotarou known as a muscle for brains when nothing was stated saying he was below average or stupid in fact wasn't he one of the best people in there class. Also going back and reading how Karou end up in Nonito's body what do they mean she didn't give them a choice couldn't they have just put her in her body weather she wanted it or not?
It's because Ryutarou has no opinions on anything and just blindly follows Kouki into battle, he is the kind of one-dimensional jock character who excels at physical activities, but has no other characterization. As for Kaori forcing Hajime to transfer her soul to a new body, she just begged him, and softy that he is when it's someone he actually cares about, he caved in.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 07:33   Link #10208
Dumac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
It's because Ryutarou has no opinions on anything and just blindly follows Kouki into battle, he is the kind of one-dimensional jock character who excels at physical activities, but has no other characterization. As for Kaori forcing Hajime to transfer her soul to a new body, she just begged him, and softy that he is when it's someone he actually cares about, he caved in.
Well Ryutarou has some development, he along with Kouki cemented the reality of not opposing Yue if they wish not to die honorably as men, and lets not forget his drillmaster fascination in Hajime before the attack on Empire(fascination which scared the sh*t of Shizuku and Suzu)
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 07:40   Link #10209
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Well Ryutarou has some development, he along with Kouki cemented the reality of not opposing Yue if they wish not to die honorably as men, and lets not forget his drillmaster fascination in Hajime before the attack on Empire(fascination which scared the sh*t of Shizuku and Suzu)
A couple of lines doesn't really count as development, when his personality is virtually the same as a brick. Even Plank from Ed, Edd, and Eddy has more personality. I have no idea why I brought up that god-awful show.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 09:53   Link #10210
Althalus57

Is it me or nobody on this thread said anything about the fact that Hajime admitted that he was a tsundere in the last translated chapter and thus could not admit that he would recognize a fake bunny? Tthat was quite funny by the way and also showed once again a clear evolution in his thinking.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 10:07   Link #10211
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalus57 View Post
Is it me or nobody on this thread said anything about the fact that Hajime admitted that he was a tsundere in the last translated chapter and thus could not admit that he would recognize a fake bunny?
Not really, he's still in denial. It was the narration saying that...he would have shot the 4th wall if he actually heard that.
Old 2014-11-19, 12:13   Link #10212
ZAIZEAH
I drown myself in letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Not really, he's still in denial. It was the narration saying that...he would have shot the 4th wall if he actually heard that.
Yah, he would have shot the 4th, 5th and 6th walls with his railgun-guns if he actually did, and for the most part the harem is lacking in the tsundere in the dere-department so I think Hajime compensates for that, well.....albeit, a sadistic, ruthless, coldblooded killer- tsundere.

Well, Shizuku would fall in the tsundere-category but she's still not part of the Heavenly Harem of Hajime so until she officially joins I'm not gonna count her in.

And in hindsight, am I the only one here who thinks that the author passed put on the perfect opportunity to have Hajime create a pair of fully functional gun-blades? Cu's if he did, it would be nothing short of awesome.

Last edited by ZAIZEAH; 2014-11-19 at 13:27.
ZAIZEAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 13:30   Link #10213
Maxaumus

Like the blades on Tasha's guns in witch hunter or the gunblades from gunblade, or the man with the iron fist? Is it just me or are golems in this basically advanced robots or cyborgs? I wonder when he's going to get around to the powersuit,gundam,golem assistant or pets
Old 2014-11-19, 14:01   Link #10214
bludvein

Quote:
He's not really in denial if he acknowledges it in his own mind. His denial ended when he realized he wanted to monopolize Shia a few chapters ago.
Old 2014-11-19, 17:40   Link #10215
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Unconsciously or not, he will never admit it out loud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAIZEAH View Post
And in hindsight, am I the only one here who thinks that the author passed put on the perfect opportunity to have Hajime create a pair of fully functional gun-blades?
Some chuuni tendencies do tend to leak out a bit if you see his armory so knowing him he must actually tried making gunblades...

Then he found out that they are in reality pretty impractical for the most part. Maybe he can compensate for it with his skills but it just makes it more apparent how more conventional weapons are more efficient.

He won't be attaching chainsaws to his guns anytime soon even if he wants to.
Old 2014-11-19, 17:50   Link #10216
bludvein

Tasha's blades are simply pistol bayonets, not a gunblade like FF. Those are actually around in real life, even if they aren't that commonly used.
Old 2014-11-19, 18:57   Link #10217
ZAIZEAH
I drown myself in letters

Quote:
^Unconsciously or not, he will never admit it out loud.

Some chuuni tendencies do tend to leak out a bit if you see his armory so knowing him he must actually tried making gunblades...

Then he found out that they are in reality pretty impractical for the most part. Maybe he can compensate for it with his skills but it just makes it more apparent how more conventional weapons are more efficient.

He won't be attaching chainsaws to his guns anytime soon even if he wants to.
In most cases gunblades are just as you said, impractical, but this is Hajime we're talking about. The way he is now is practically a machine that finds ways to kill efficiently, heck, it would actually be practical to make a long gun that has the bottom part of the barrel as the blade cu's it would benefit from Hajime's thunderclad aside from adding extra propulsion to the bullets, and while it won't be suggested to use the gunblade normally when he's swinging it like crazy because when he does fire it normally and swing at the same time I doubt the bullet has enough velocity to escape from the barrel without it's trajectory being un-affected by the swing itself, so the railgun effect from the thunderclad helps it escape from the barrel at an extremely high velocity but in the end I don't think anyone would go delve into it like I just did so my point is, I got no point, I just wanted to say it.

Last edited by ZAIZEAH; 2014-11-20 at 01:48.
ZAIZEAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 19:17   Link #10218
Sarka

Slingshot blade!
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 04:25   Link #10219
ChuckE
Provoker

Currently reading chapter 24
Spoiler:
Old 2014-11-20, 04:54   Link #10220
Maxaumus

i wonder if he'll make a snake blade or at least an upgraded verison of the sword he cave Shizuka also wonder if Tio uses weapons

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel