AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-21, 19:39   Link #221
n0m@n
C-Z

Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world is fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the former durandal weilder is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease. Kinda reminds me of Aisen from Bleach when he stopped Ichigo's sword.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 19:41   Link #222
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world if fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the ex-durandal leader is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease.
Thank you for the info.

And Egg?

Egg?

I can think of a lot of interesting ways this can go.

Crom Crouch staying at Tannin's place and they are getting along?

Ise's next training session is going to be rough.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 19:43   Link #223
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Wait, what? The... The illustration of Ophis holding an egg actually has a basis in plot?! Holy shit. Crom Cruach staying with Tannin is interesting as well, I wonder how that happened. Those two getting along is even more interesting.

Also, previous Durandal wielder is freaking powerful, wow.
Old 2014-11-21, 19:43   Link #224
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Speaking of Crom Cruach, he's staying at Tannin's place. He and Tannin is getting along and Tannin's also keeping his eye on him. Tannin came to Ise's place to have them look after a certain Dragon egg. Its apparently a very rare Dragon species and the human world if fit for the hatching of the egg.

Also this volume isn't a fight against villains. Its more of a duel against people who can't accept the allaince of the three great powers. And the ex-durandal leader is one of leaders of such group. He's a human in his eighties who stands more than two metre tall. Not only his swordsmanship is at the god-level, but he is physically stronger than the Devils in terms of brute force. His punch is equal to that of Sairaorg. He can stop Xenovia's Ex-Durandal with just his finger. And he was so fast that he can go behind Ise and stop him from moving with ease.
any news about gasper I hope it's ok to ask and uhm lastly?

Spoiler for uhm...:
Old 2014-11-21, 19:50   Link #225
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

So the pic of ophis with the egg wasnt just for pure fanservice of no pantsu loli, but a proper pic with a proper plot....fascinating.

Little by little i can see crom cruach becoming issei's teacher, while the first becoming the one of vali.

if i can ask, any news of cao cao in this volume?
Old 2014-11-21, 20:01   Link #226
saw2097

All the sudden I have this image in my head where Ise and Ophis are sitting on the Dragon Egg and when everyone walks in Ise says, "What? None of you have ever seen dragons sitting on eggs before?

Edit: No wait I have a better idea.

When the egg hatches, the first thing the dragon sees is Ise and it becomes convinced that Ise is its mother.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:07   Link #227
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
All the sudden I have this image in my head where Ise and Ophis are sitting on the Dragon Egg and when everyone walks in Ise says, "What? None of you have ever seen dragons sitting on eggs before?

Edit: No wait I have a better idea.

When the egg hatches, the first thing the dragon sees is Ise and it becomes convinced that Ise is its mother.
And Vali will be the father
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 20:12   Link #228
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Better yet The girls are having tea when Ise runs screaming through the room with a little dragon chasing him yelling PAPA PAPA!!!! while tea is spit across the room.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:12   Link #229
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
You know it wouldn't surprise me if this actually ends up happening, it would just be Ise's luck to end up with a baby dragon that thinks he is its mother or father.

And his parents would see it as their first grandchild.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:17   Link #230
B214

Or Asia was the first person the Baby Dragon sees, and it viewed Asia as its mother earning Rassei's jealousy, both Dragon trained hard under Ophis becoming Heavenly Dragon class thus with the ending of the previous rivalry starts another one between the Blue/Purple Dragon Emperor and ??? Dragon Emperor.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 20:19   Link #231
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or Asia was the first person the Baby Dragon sees, and it viewed Asia as its mother earning Rassei's jealousy, both Dragon trained hard under Ophis becoming Heavenly Dragon class thus with the ending of the previous rivalry starts another one between the Blue/Purple Dragon Emperor and ??? Dragon Emperor.
That would take years for them to grow that much, the novels won't get that far.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:32   Link #232
Tbolt

@ B214 would you say that the revelation of more and more dragons coming into play is starting to
fit what Sirzechs was talking to Azazel about after the underworld crisis. "The Infinite Dragon God” and the “Two-Heavenly Dragon”, and the “Dragon-Kings” which gather around them. –Like I thought, the ones who will be controlling the flow of the World and powers are Dragons.”
Old 2014-11-21, 20:38   Link #233
B214

Quote:
That would take years for them to grow that much, the novels won't get that far.
There can always be a spin-off on the two Dragons or a story on Issei's children or grandchildren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
@ B214 would you say that the revelation of more and more dragons coming into play is starting to
fit what Sirzechs was talking to Azazel about after the underworld crisis. "The Infinite Dragon God” and the “Two-Heavenly Dragon”, and the “Dragon-Kings” which gather around them. –Like I thought, the ones who will be controlling the flow of the World and powers are Dragons.”
I believe it is. At least from what Sirzechs said and what is happening, i'd say the Dragons might really be the true rulers of the world eventually.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:41   Link #234
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
There can always be a spin-off on the two Dragons or a story on Issei's children or grandchildren.

I believe it is. At least from what Sirzechs said and what is happening, i'd say the Dragons might really be the true rulers of the world eventually.
But that wouldn't really fit into current situation, that would be far down the line.

It would make no sense to introduce the egg just for a short story gag, it will have a much bigger role and I doubt its just to add to Asia's dragon collection.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:45   Link #235
B214

Quote:
But that wouldn't really fit into current situation, that would be far down the line.

It would make no sense to introduce the egg just for a short story gag, it will have a much bigger role and I doubt its just to add to Asia's dragon collection.
Did i say it was for Asia's Dragon collection? I said it was an eventually rivalry between two new Heavenly Dragon. The Blue Dragon Emperor Rassei and the Egg Dragon. And it's just said for fun, why so serious.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:50   Link #236
Tbolt

Well guys you know Easter is just a few months away, we can look forward to dyeing dragon eggs.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:50   Link #237
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well guys you know Easter is just a few months away, we can look forward to dyeing dragon eggs.
Now there is something that might actually happen.

Assuming the author does a Easter volume, I wonder what it would actually be like.
Old 2014-11-21, 21:03   Link #238
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,Ise is the person that defeat the former Durandal weilder?
Also,why Valerie appear in this volume?
And how work the skill of Diehauser of seal the special power of an person?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 21:13   Link #239
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
n0m@n,Ise is the person that defeat the former Durandal weilder?
Also,why Valerie appear in this volume?
And how work the skill of Diehauser of seal the special power of an person?
err uhm you know be patient a little bit okay?
Old 2014-11-21, 21:27   Link #240
Tbolt

I wonder what Sona's present to Ise is going to be "coffee, tea or mmmmME!"

Tags
dragons, harem