AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-24, 03:57   Link #301
VooXoo

I doubt our MC will get OP, more probably his skill will strenghten or he will get able to use it better.
But I need to know if the rogue students got other powers when they killed fellow students or only a boost in the exp gained for killing a enemy.
And killing other monsters can unlock skills or they can be only used as exp pools?
I still don't get how the rogues got that info, if someone hadn't killed another student/teacher it would have remained hidden, nothing would have happened, who is the first murderer?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-24, 05:04   Link #302
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
I doubt our MC will get OP, more probably his skill will strenghten or he will get able to use it better.
But I need to know if the rogue students got other powers when they killed fellow students or only a boost in the exp gained for killing a enemy.
And killing other monsters can unlock skills or they can be only used as exp pools?
I still don't get how the rogues got that info, if someone hadn't killed another student/teacher it would have remained hidden, nothing would have happened, who is the first murderer?
A later antagonist speculates on the origins of their abilities. The first known hero from presumably Earth said something like 'this is a world that grants wishes' or something.
The antagonist thinks this means that the general cheat students didn't have a wish or something so they just got a general stat boost; the ones without a strong enough wish just hadn't gotten there yet; and like the protagonist, his friend, and the antagonist, their wishes were more specified because they strongly wished for something in a dire situation. The protagonist and antagonist believes it's not that they didn't discover their abilities until leaving the colony, but that they didn't have them until they did. In the antagonists case, it was the power to destroy that twisted of a world (via controlling monsters, and he proclaims himself the Demon King/Devil King/Overlord etc). Protag was just lonely or something, don't recall too well.

Killing monsters cannot unlock skills, and really the experience isn't anything notable. White Spider said something along the lines of him killing monsters isn't going to do anything noticeable for him, ever. Though his mana has apparently been lightly increasing through his mental link with his Family.

All killing other students does is a general increase in mana as well.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-24, 12:47   Link #303
VooXoo

Oooh...I wonder if Lily will be able to unlock the wishing power Mana couldn't or her status as monster will make it impossible..
If she inherits Mana power I think it will be something like this:
Spoiler for fitting end:

Because is probably what she wanted in her last moments
Old 2014-11-24, 12:57   Link #304
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Oooh...I wonder if Lily will be able to unlock the wishing power Mana couldn't or her status as monster will make it impossible..
If she inherits Mana power I think it will be something like this:
Spoiler for fitting end:

Because is probably what she wanted in her last moments
Mana? Her las moments? But she's still alive and kicking.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-24, 19:46   Link #305
VooXoo

What was the name of the girl absorbed by the slime again? I'm thinking I'm confused.
I was sure Mana was the name the slime Lily absorbed and Kato the girl the MC saved.
Old 2014-11-24, 20:31   Link #306
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
What was the name of the girl absorbed by the slime again? I'm thinking I'm confused.
I was sure Mana was the name the slime Lily absorbed and Kato the girl the MC saved.
Mana Katou is the full name of the girl MC saved.
The girl Lily ate was Miho Mizushima
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-24, 20:32   Link #307
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Lili'y copied form is Miho. Black haired gal is Mana Kato.

Here's from the past pages + illustrations:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...5&postcount=30
Old 2014-11-25, 04:12   Link #308
VooXoo

Because both have the name starting with M I mixed them, my wrong.
I mostly forgot the name Miho becuase isn't used often, Mana Kato instead is, so it confused me, after all Mana Kato is a rare name and surname combination, both so short to.
Old 2014-11-26, 10:03   Link #309
Lazaroth

I think someday mana will betray mc and now still hiding her power.

Hehehe*evil laught
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 10:26   Link #310
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
I think someday mana will betray mc and now still hiding her power.

Hehehe*evil laught
Oh yeah, she was hiding her power and let Miho and herself get raped, so that she could betray the MC at the end....

Spoiler for Mana:
Old 2014-11-26, 14:43   Link #311
VooXoo

Nope, is clear she took the yandere route, the descrition of the eyes she makes sometimes is clear, is more probable she kills every monster girl and take the weak MC for her own when/if her cheat activates.
Personally I think she will get yandere, but she will make the relationship MC have with monsters pass because they are not actually humans and it was the whole family who saved and protected her.
If the MC gets a human in his harem...there shit will hit the fan...but that itself have low chance to happen.
Old 2014-11-26, 14:58   Link #312
Velsy

Is there any reason you think shes going Yandere ? or is it just speculation ?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 15:56   Link #313
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Nope, is clear she took the yandere route, the descrition of the eyes she makes sometimes is clear, is more probable she kills every monster girl and take the weak MC for her own when/if her cheat activates.
Personally I think she will get yandere, but she will make the relationship MC have with monsters pass because they are not actually humans and it was the whole family who saved and protected her.
If the MC gets a human in his harem...there shit will hit the fan...but that itself have low chance to happen.
No, she won't go yandere. You'll get a better grasp of Mana's character later on.
Old 2014-11-26, 16:39   Link #314
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Oh yeah, she was hiding her power and let Miho and herself get raped, so that she could betray the MC at the end....

Spoiler for Mana:
I was actually going over that possibility in the more recent chapter, Mana being the string puller.

Though it does seem extremely unlikely at this point given all the counter evidence.

Spoiler for Mana:
Old 2014-11-26, 21:55   Link #315
Lazaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Spoiler for Mana:
Haha how you know, it not going to happen?

Don't you feel anthing weird about her?

She does'nt have any power, not even an heroin. Also not usual side character. Her name always being mentioned in the novel. Not even have any meritfor mc.

So the question are : why is she still stick with the mc?
Because mc does'nt want lose his humanity? Bullshit!!!
Old 2014-11-26, 22:39   Link #316
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I was actually going over that possibility in the more recent chapter, Mana being the string puller.
One thing wrong about that theory, is that she never knew Taka would show up, wouldnt of known he was even coming. I was sure the 3 guys about (had?) to rape her had there pants down already. Only way in which your theory could stand true, is if her cheat ability is Clairvoyance.

In that last translated chapter.. It looked to me Mana understood how untrustworthy and filthy humans have become. I felt like she was despising them too. Which I see could as a common link between Taka and her now.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 09:33   Link #317
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Haha how you know, it not going to happen?
Spoiler for How do I know?:

Quote:
Don't you feel anthing weird about her?
Spoiler for Weird?:

Quote:
She does'nt have any power, not even an heroin. Also not usual side character. Her name always being mentioned in the novel. Not even have any meritfor mc.
Spoiler for Mana:

Quote:
So the question are : why is she still stick with the mc?
Because mc does'nt want lose his humanity? Bullshit!!!
No, it's because the MC is not scum. Simply as that.
Old 2014-11-27, 18:52   Link #318
z3385911

Do you guys know when chapter 11 will be released?
z3385911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 00:07   Link #319
ser4

As soon as possible one hopes
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 02:44   Link #320
Lazaroth

If we compare Takahiro and others classmate?

Whos the strongest?

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, harem, monster girls, necrophilia, rape, romance, snusnu, suicide, webnovel