AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-26, 06:14   Link #241
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachri View Post
Do any of you think that there is a possibility of Erika being Fujibiyashi's spy within the campus? I mean she is one of the least suspicious among Tatsuya's group. You wouldn't think of her being connected to Fujibiyashi. Same could go for Mizuki though. Welp. Just wondering since I read somewhere on this thread about one of you guys thinking Erika is an undercover agent type similar to Tatsuya.
Also, is it just me or does Orochimaru looks kindof weird. Not sure why it does seem that way for me. Maybe because of it's size? It is kindof a mismatch to Erika? I used to think a sword built for someone who specializes on speed would be more...agile or slender in terms of shape. Would be nice to see her wield a sword that matches her slender yet strong body. Perhaps a katana of sorts with an actual scabbard. I personally think she would look great with a sword similar to Akame's in Akame Ga Kiru/Kill. Though I'm not sure if a dark looking blade would match Erika's fiery personality. Would be nice to see her in a festival scene wearing a kimono too

Oh and~
Just by the way,
>["For a tiny instant, astonishment crossed Lu Gonghu's features.

There wasn't much sense that his blow connected, so in that instant, Erika must have activated Orochimaru's inertia cancel ability"]

Does not equate to Erika taking a hit because it was intended. [ Erika took the fucking hit without running away. I don't even know why she did that>? There isnt any sense as to why she did it; even the author doesnt know. ]
It means that Lu Gonghu did not feel a feedback from his attack which is a result of Erika activating Orochimaru's inertia cancel ability. Thus, allowing Erika to survive from a usually fatal blow. I have not read the light novels lately since I'm still waiting for Vol. 14 Ancient City Insurrection English translation so maybe I forgot something already. Only explained Lu Gonghu scene according to those lines that were posted here.
Just wanted to get that out of there since I've been reading through the forums out of boredom due to being unable to leave my home because of certain circumstances at the moment.
Theres a possibility of Erika being a spy but not from TMC or 101(hint is @ vol 11 same ch. where she finds out Tatsuya being a Yotsuba,she already heard from "that person" about Tatsuya)

Iam rooting for a western like sword such as Excalibur/Claymore type swords due to her being half-german and her being brain-washed. Turning her beautiful red-hair to platinium blonde(cuz its common sense that red haired turns their hair white;almost all people's hair turns white =)

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-11-26 at 06:36.
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 09:15   Link #242
Rachri

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Theres a possibility of Erika being a spy but not from TMC or 101(hint is @ vol 11 same ch. where she finds out Tatsuya being a Yotsuba,she already heard from "that person" about Tatsuya)

Iam rooting for a western like sword such as Excalibur/Claymore type swords due to her being half-german and her being brain-washed. Turning her beautiful red-hair to platinium blonde(cuz its common sense that red haired turns their hair white;almost all people's hair turns white =)
Brainwashed? o-o A claymore does actually fit her. In before we see Erika looking like one of the characters in Claymore in terms of gear. Would be perfect if her hair does indeed turn platinum blonde. Lel.
Rachri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 13:36   Link #243
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:

and again i forgot to mention this part

i just re read again this novel during outpost and i think i miss this part and found out it weird (i think), Erika watch news??? seriously, so far i know she are not type to watch news in the morning

and "that person" definitly her father (i think.... again)

plus:
Spoiler for V11 Chp15 after revelation:
....why she think that way...??
~oNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 18:29   Link #244
Rachri

Think in what way?
>Where she thinks that she should have let 'sleeping dogs lie'? Basically saying that she got herself into more trouble than she could have imagined.
or
>Where she thinks that she was being led around by Tatsuya? In a way that she's forced to protect his secret from her second brother that's been sniffing around Tatsuya.
Rachri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 17:24   Link #245
Echizen777

She was afraid because of Tatsuya's relation to the Yotsuba and was even tense for a moment when he called her for training, why would she accept to spy him?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 03:41   Link #246
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~oNe~ View Post

i just re read again this novel during outpost and i think i miss this part and found out it weird (i think), Erika watch news??? seriously, so far i know she are not type to watch news in the morning

plus:
I think what Erika meant by that is someone order Nao(Erika's second brother) to investigate about Tatsuya and that she should prevent such thing as Tatsuya is her friend but having the conversation with Tatsuya she learned that she went beyond to what she needed to know and she felt Tatsuya lead her to comming to that conclusion; but knowing Tatsuya being a Yotsuba is a risk on its own as the Yotsuba unlike the other TMC are shrouded with mystery and from their past achievement Yotsuba is dangerous entity. The reason she got scared was because she thought she knows Tatsuya but she didnt but came to conclusion that she is the Tatsuya she had known(the reason why she got angry at herself from getting scared but she smiled after thinking that he is the Tatsuya she had known as the "demon lord").

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-11-29, 05:01   Link #247
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:

plus:
I love how Erika is charmed y Tatsuya's existence.
That exotic, irresistible charm that Erika can't help but being draw to.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 14:43   Link #248
~oNe~
whatever

Hmm about "that person" can be consider as member of national defense if refer back to volume 10 but Nao never mention which one who give order. There ar e two possibility "that person" refer to whole National defense or Erika found out which one officer who give his brother order to investigate.

and about this part:
(That’s ridiculous…… That’s pushing it too far no matter how evil Tatsuya-kun’s personality is.)
i just remember tatsuya once tell erika someone call him demon (in 1st vol), than when the time pass many thing happen and finally realize Tatsuya related to 'Yotsuba' make her remember what happen the whole time when she fight alongside Tatsuya. 'Yotsuba' definitely a keyword/password to all about Tatsuya in Erika mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
I love how Erika is charmed y Tatsuya's existence.
That exotic, irresistible charm that Erika can't help but being draw to.
Hurm yup plus Erika the only heroin in Tatsuya harem come from 2nd course (weed) and try to keep away from trivial love game even tought she start fallen to Tatsuya due similiar circumstance(?)

Than about similarity, Anna rosen Katori probably dead in the same year Miya Shiba died. Anna die when Erika 14 years old (2093) and Miya die a year later after the event in okinawa (2092)>(2093)??? [Tell me if im wrong here...]
Old 2014-11-29, 22:32   Link #249
~oNe~
whatever

Erika gameplay for Out Of Order:
Spoiler for Erika GamePlay:

That sword make me remember angra manyu from F/HA
But still awesome...
Perhaps Erika new weapon on LN...

Last edited by ~oNe~; 2014-11-29 at 22:43.
Old 2014-11-30, 02:12   Link #250
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I hope erika won't become an enemy still.. I want her to shine in the new volume pray little hard
Old 2014-11-30, 13:07   Link #251
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I hope erika won't become an enemy still.. I want her to shine in the new volume pray little hard
Near imposible but still possible Erika become enemy with tatsuya.
if the character design with specific way as rumors say, probably Tatsuya get stabbed by Erika pretty high in the future.

For Erika new weapon (CAD) look like dagger to me(i forgot it specific name again) and i wonder who made it for her...
Old 2014-11-30, 14:09   Link #252
yellowsnake

Quote:
if the character design with specific way as rumors say, probably Tatsuya get stabbed by Erika pretty high in the future.

For Erika new weapon (CAD) look like dagger to me(i forgot it specific name again) and i wonder who made it for her...
Probably someone in Rozen made it for her.
yellowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 03:43   Link #253
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I doubt we'll see her much next vol. Unless something related to the Rozen/Chiba comes up. I rooting we'll have Toshi for this vol. Cuz I havent given up on ToshiXKyouko ship.

Quote:

I think its highly possible for Erika to become Tatsuya enemy if Tatsuya's logic is different to Erika whims.

And I also think that character designs and names have alot of things to do with plot.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-12-05 at 10:00.
Old 2014-12-05, 09:16   Link #254
~oNe~
whatever

Quote:
And I also think that character designs and names have alot of things to do with plot.
sorry... i dont get this one.
Old 2014-12-05, 18:56   Link #255
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
I doubt we'll see her much next vol. Unless something related to the Rozen/Chiba comes up. I rooting we'll have Toshi for this vol. Cuz I havent given up on ToshiXKyouko ship.

I think its highly possible for Erika to become Tatsuya enemy if Tatsuya's logic is different to Erika whims.

You are weird with shipping. I thought Kyouko was just using Toshi during the Yokohama Arc. lol. By the way, Kyouko will not have a major role in vol. 15 because 101 battalion cannot interfere, so she cannot help Tatsuya.

I do not believe, Tatsuya's logic would distance Erika from him. Juumonji will definitely be the case, but I cannot imagine Erika would become enemy because of Tatsuya's logic. As long as Tatsuya's plan does not harm her, her friends, or her family (probably Naotsugu), Erika will not go against Tatsuya's decision.

I agree with your last point. And, I really want to know what the author is planning with Erika. It would be a minor thing, but it would be fun to know the origin of her previous last name, "Katori".
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 02:07   Link #256
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
You are weird with shipping. I thought Kyouko was just using Toshi during the Yokohama Arc. lol. By the way, Kyouko will not have a major role in vol. 15 because 101 battalion cannot interfere, so she cannot help Tatsuya.

I do not believe, Tatsuya's logic would distance Erika from him. Juumonji will definitely be the case, but I cannot imagine Erika would become enemy because of Tatsuya's logic. As long as Tatsuya's plan does not harm her, her friends, or her family (probably Naotsugu), Erika will not go against Tatsuya's decision.

I agree with your last point. And, I really want to know what the author is planning with Erika. It would be a minor thing, but it would be fun to know the origin of her previous last name, "Katori".
Iam not wierd Kyouko might have used Toshi but that doesnt mean that love wouldnt bloom between the two of them; beside isnt it more romantic if Toshi really pursued Kyouko even knowing he was just being used.

Well I still believe in possibility as Tatsuya's priority is Miyuki afterall. If worse comes to worse that Tatsuya would always prioritized Miyuki over everything else; and Erika probably knows that from their confrontation in vol. 11. Erika would blame the almigthy GOD as to why he didnt save his friends eventhough he has the power; just like what happened to that girl Hirakawa.

I know; Iam curious about it too as why the "Katori" is against marrying someone from the Rozen; if its a normal family they would certainly jump to that gold mine. One reason I can think of is Tradition.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-12-06, 06:40   Link #257
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Iam not wierd Kyouko might have used Toshi but that doesnt mean that love wouldnt bloom between the two of them; beside isnt it more romantic if Toshi really pursued Kyouko even knowing he was just being used.
Kyouko-tan belongs to Onii-sama. Toshi-nii can go and find another one to love.

Quote:
Well I still believe in possibility as Tatsuya's priority is Miyuki afterall. If worse comes to worse that Tatsuya would always prioritized Miyuki over everything else; and Erika probably knows that from their confrontation in vol. 11. Erika would blame the almigthy GOD as to why he didnt save his friends eventhough he has the power; just like what happened to that girl Hirakawa.
I'm not even an Erika fan and it seems that I understand her better than you do?

Erika would never do that, it's completely out of character for her. She has, at the very least, common sense.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 07:49   Link #258
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Kyouko-tan belongs to Onii-sama. Toshi-nii can go and find another one to love.
Nope Kyouko already betrayed GOD; shes unfit to serve him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I'm not even an Erika fan and it seems that I understand her better than you do?

Erika would never do that, it's completely out of character for her. She has, at the very least, common sense.
I said its only a possibility as Erika maybe logical and rational sometimes in the end we all know that Erika is whimsical and emotional; thats why her confrontation with Tatsuya happened. In the end the probability of it happening is low but its not zero; beside if if ever Erika gets lost she'll just cry and lean on at Tatsuya manly chest.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-12-06, 08:04   Link #259
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
It was not really a betrayal. Besides, GOD is forgiving.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 05:48   Link #260
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:

stickers its only a possibility as Erika maybe logical and rational sometimes in the end we all know that Erika is whimsical and emotional; thats why her confrontation with Tatsuya happened. In the end the probability of it happening is low but its not zero; beside if if ever Erika gets lost she'll just cry and lean on at Tatsuya manly chest.
Erika has witnessed the fall of other girls, from Sayaka to Spy-chick. But she still sticks with One True God. He has bad sides but she simply accepts it.

Her viewpoint even shares many similarity with his: in fact, God even has to stop her from "getting some justice"with that Spy-chick.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote