AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-10, 06:15   Link #2641
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
You can't exactly control the western extremists either though I feel the Japanese fans frustrations. The more they are challenged. The more they wanna fight back. It's human nature. At this rate, they do not care whether they are logical or not. They just want to win.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 06:15   Link #2642
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
But there are honest foreign fans who want to thank Kishimoto and Studio Pierot.....You can't group them up with extremist....
Too bad for those honest foreign fans but sometimes you gotta make some sacrifices for the greater good. This is one of those cases imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
You can't exactly control the western extremists either though I feel the Japanese fans frustrations. The more they are challenged. The more they wanna fight back. It's human nature. At this rate, they do not care whether they are logical or not. They just want to win.
To win what? The story is done. There are even sequel movies in the works (the Bolt movie) and manga miniseries and other novels. The train can't be stopped. It's done, they lost.
Old 2014-12-10, 06:33   Link #2643
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
To win what? The story is done. There are even sequel movies in the works (the Bolt movie) and manga miniseries and other novels. The train can't be stopped. It's done, they lost.
Exactly there is NOTHING to win. But they are still in that delusional mindset to STRIVE to win. That's why the extremist are dubbed ZOMBIES. Their ship already sunk. But they are still crawling and rising from the dead lol

Old 2014-12-10, 06:46   Link #2644
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathberryinbloom View Post
Really? Is there a link or some where to read this part? 0///0
You have go back a few page Kaze-kun posted it it not really pererted but you can see Naruto see her as a woman. I foun it on page 129

Last edited by Mikethemaster; 2014-12-10 at 07:13.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 08:11   Link #2645
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
On the Japanese forum sites the Japanese fans are getting pissed off at the extremists and all the foreign fans for not controlling them.
I dont blame them for geting mad. Theyre ruining the fun for everyone. Like they say "It only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel".

Its embarrassing to be part of the western famdom sometimes.
I feel like here in the US its become acceptable to whine and cry about any little thing you dont like and demand that it be changed to "your" standards. It espeacially messed up that most western fans read the manga for free. Were lucky that someone puts them up online at all. So whining about and trying to ban a product you dont even pay for..... sigh

I understand that theyre upset. Im not gonna lie had naruhina not happened I would have been devasted but to react with death threats and spreading lies and hate is not ok.

Im an emotional person that gets way way too attached to manga, movies tv shows etc.. so I get the the pain that one feels when something they love so much doesnt turn out the way they wanted. But that doest excuse such hatefull and disrespectfull acts.

In my opion its ok to be mad and sad about their ship failing. That being said I dont think you shoud spread that anger. Rant and rave to a friend get it out of your system hell cry if you have to.

People need to Learn some self control. Like i said in a diffrent post there was a manga and ship i liked(liked the ship more that the manga) and i absolutly hated the ending and it upset me alot but i never did anything like what some of the narusaku fans are doing now.(all i did was post one.tiny post on my deviant account that said I was upset and angry. That was it and I was super pissed off at the time) It hurt that my ship ened the way it did but ranting and raving about it for days and weeks is crazy.

Its down right unhealthy. They really are just torturing them selves (well ok and the rest of the fandom) bit rather than moving on or coming to terms wiyh the truth they hang on to their hate and false hope and torture them selves hoping some that will never happen. Its kinda sad at least to me it is cause I can understand their pain(being a crazy emotional person/shipper). Just to make things completely clear though I want to say that I dont think any of this excuses what they are doing. It is 100% unexceptable.
"The sun that locks Heaven.","The moon that eclipses the night."
"Time passes but the bond doesn't break."
"One shinigami, One boy" The tale of destiny begins The accidental encounter
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
"This time, I will be the one to give you strength."

Last edited by deathberryinbloom; 2014-12-10 at 08:22.
deathberryinbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 08:27   Link #2646
~oNe~
whatever

i just wonder about this hater, what they look like in real life.

encounter one of them yesterday make me want to puke. really feel uneasy...

back to my old friends in homeland, majority fine with naruto hinata sasuke sakura family ending but not about other character like orochimaru and the rest unmention in chapter 700. They want more.....info about that.

~oNe~:about naruto ending, for my team naruto x sakura are to cliche. we see similiar setup over a past decade in any kind material like manga, anime, movie and novel or if that not the case, with majority ending just.... well ending without a proper conclusion after all happen in the storyline. For Naruto x hinata x kids x family & friends/comrade ending + special movie really hype our team here coz finally we got someting fresh/ new from such kind of shonen manga.

We all here including our old friends from homeland are people who already married and have our own kids except several of them still strugle to get one, got a good job even we here put our live in the line happy to see this kind of ending coz it not like a fiction to us (not married with a main heroin in our own life story really suit all of us) and the last movie make we treasure our family more.

but for the naruto x sakura shipper and later become haters for this kind of ending make we wonder what kind of person their are in real life.... their act like their know n perfect at everyting in their live more than naruto creator/author.

- well whatever happen... PEACE.....

Last edited by ~oNe~; 2014-12-10 at 09:43. Reason: ~team opinion~
~oNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 08:29   Link #2647
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~oNe~ View Post

back to my old friends in homeland, majority fine with naruto hinata sasuke sakura family ending but not about other character like orochimaru and the rest unmention in chapter 700. They want more.....info about that.
At least they have a valid point for that. And points that make sense. And that is very acceptable because I'm wondering the same too.

But I got a gut feeling he is keeping orochimaru for the future... erm who knows?

Old 2014-12-10, 08:30   Link #2648
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~oNe~ View Post

One movie can't cover everything, at least we got filler act next year till we reach anime ending
Let's just hope that they use the manga ending for the shippuden ending , i would be very glad
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 08:32   Link #2649
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Let's just hope that they use the manga ending for the shippuden ending
And what other ending would they use?
Old 2014-12-10, 08:36   Link #2650
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
You have go back a few page Kaze-kun posted it it not really pererted but you can see Naruto see her as a woman. I foun it on page 129
Thank you. I just read it and i swear theyre trying to kill me with the cute.

But one thing stood out to me
Quote:
"Please don't stare... this is a mission gear so... I can't choose..."
She cant choose her own clothes? Did kakashi pass a law or something? She used to wear what she wanted so what changed? Im a little confused by this.
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
Old 2014-12-10, 08:43   Link #2651
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Thank you. I just read it and i swear theyre trying to kill me with the cute.

But one thing stood out to me

She cant choose her own clothes? Did kakashi pass a law or something? She used to wear what she wanted so what changed? Im a little confused by this.
I got a feeling some seamstream in Hyuga family decided to give her an outfit that shows her curves lol. Because previously she kept wearing baggy clothes. And the lady is like "this is your coming out age outfit.. time for you catch some kunais ohohoho"

Old 2014-12-10, 08:44   Link #2652
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
And what other ending would they use?
An interview with man/person in charge of the anime it made it sound like they wanted to do their own thing but im not sure if thats what they meant. If they do want to change things im guessing they want to do it so that they can keep the anime going.
Old 2014-12-10, 08:46   Link #2653
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:

Pff , even Kakashi what ship he would supports

But still , i think she chose that outfit for easy maneuver , and well all know Kurenai used to lead Hinata 's team so may be Hinata could have learned one or two thing when it come to pick mission gear .

Other reason ? Because Pierot choose so , they wanted to make an adult liked Hinata and had a hard time when designing that , in the end , they chose that outfit .
Old 2014-12-10, 08:47   Link #2654
Kazu-kun

Quote:
An interview with man/person in charge of the anime it made it sound like they wanted to do their own thing but im not sure if thats what they meant. If they do want to change things im guessing they want to do it so that they can keep the anime going.
I'm not sure I read that interview. If you have it, post it here.
Old 2014-12-10, 08:51   Link #2655
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
I got a feeling some seamstream in Hyuga family decided to give her an outfit that shows her curves lol. Because previously she kept wearing baggy clothes. And the lady is like "this is your coming out age outfit.. time for you catch some kunais ohohoho"
Lol that would be pretty funny. Id be a little dissaponted thought if someone made her wear so naruto could notice her. She shoudnt have to flaunt her body at him for him to notice. I hope it has more to do with needing to be able to move and fight.

Thought I wouldnt be suprised if Ino and or Sakura had something to do with it. I can see Ino and Sakura fighting over which outfits Hinata should try on and buy.
Old 2014-12-10, 08:56   Link #2656
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:

But still , i think she chose that outfit for easy maneuver , and well all know Kurenai used to lead Hinata 's team so may be Hinata could have learned one or two thing when it come to pick mission gear .

Other reason ? Because Pierot choose so , they wanted to make an adult liked Hinata and had a hard time when designing that , in the end , they chose that outfit .
Yeah it makes sense she choose it so she could fight easily. Its just the way it she says it sounds like shes a little unconfortable in it.
Old 2014-12-10, 08:59   Link #2657
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Lol that would be pretty funny. Id be a little dissaponted thought if someone made her wear so naruto could notice her. She shoudnt have to flaunt her body at him for him to notice. I hope it has more to do with needing to be able to move and fight.

Thought I wouldnt be suprised if Ino and or Sakura had something to do with it. I can see Ino and Sakura fighting over which outfits Hinata should try on and buy.
Nah just kidding. I honestly think it's easier for her to movie around though. She doesn't have all the sleeves to hold her back. It sure looks easier for her to move around compare to previous clothes.

Probably got that tip from Kurenai XD

It was Kishimoto who designed them btw XDDD. He say he designed them with the image that they are adults sooooo XD

Old 2014-12-10, 09:07   Link #2658
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

As long as my master plan work , i will go with that outfit

One moment to remind why Naruto deserve happiness .

Old 2014-12-10, 09:29   Link #2659
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
On the Japanese forum sites the Japanese fans are getting pissed off at the extremists and all the foreign fans for not controlling them.
can't blame them considering how pissed off we are at them. However there is no way we can control them.
Old 2014-12-10, 09:29   Link #2660
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Man I wish I didn't need to sleep so I can talk these things for as long as I want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
Hey guys, just a thought.. i don't want to ruin the NaruHina mood.. but just a thought and please don't hate me..

What if Naruto didn't end up with Hinata.. Like he chose Sakura or remained single forever.

How would the NaruHina react?
who would you like Hinata to end up with?
Yeah Yeah I know this was like a page back but I feel like answering this and that's good enough for me!

Single was actually one of my expected outcomes or at the very least given the idea of passing your genes down to children is such an important theme in this series , so I also saw we'd see his kids but no identifiable mother

But Sakura, personally I would probably stare at the screen dumbfounded and go what? Wait? WHAT?! Naruto and Sakura?! But...but the signs...he shot her down how the hell did they get together?! This makes no sense! Man Lesser girl won! Game over man GAME OVER! Then I would probably start bombarding Kishimoto and Assistants to change the ending

JUST KIDDING lol sorry with all the talks of Antis wanna lighten the mood

But see here is my problem, if Sakura didn't get Naruto (and I am happy to hear she was NEVER an option in the first place) then she has a LIST of boys to hook up with chief amoung them is Sasuke, if Hinata didn't get Naruto then...what then? Sure they could have done a last minute hook up like Karui and Choji but here's the difference while people probably don't care too much about Choji and would accept whomever they gave him even if they are confused, Hinata is on a WHOLE differnet level of popularity, give her a last minute hook up and I am sure her fans myself included will be PISSED, secondly it jsut be plain UNFAIR to the girl, she committed, devoted and sacrificed SO much that to get ANYTHING less then Naruto the man she ALWAYS loved BEFORE anybody even paid him any mind...(seriously that Who do you want to spend your last moments with...so beautiful) would be a huge let down on an epic scale, if she wasn't going to be the final choice then they should have had a point she was told by NAruto she wasn't going to win but that NEVER happened and considering Naruto jsut gave her MORE reasons to be honest with herself, she kept chasing him and told herself even long AFTER she confessed she would stand by his side, many fans aren't going to forget such loyalty so to have that faith dropped would be tragedy

Thirdly...this is more of a me thing, but even though I can see Hinata take the whole at least my beloved is happy stance...she would be an emotional WRECK afterwards...I am not saying she'd self destruct or commit suicide but I can see her shutting herself in her room, curled in a ball sobbing and wondering if she was stupid to have even tried to love at all, cause don't forget this was not a momentary attraction she LOVED this man since VERY early stages of her life, that is NOT the kind of feelings you wipe away overnight, plus lets face it ANYONE she hooked up with is going to be replacement Naruto in the fans eyes and would probably ear a TON or hate from the NaruHina fans

Quote:
Heh and Hinata ended up catching the biggest sword in Konoha, that Seamstress NEEDS to get a raise...

Quote:

I agree and besides the whole idea of shinobi is that EVERYTHING about them is meant to carry multiple purposes and clothes is one of them, so besides jsut being more practical to wear in the field (less things to get caught or grabbed of course), easier to move around in, it can serve as a distraction compared to her old jacket, what is the common stereotype of why Kunoichi wear something so sexy in popular media? Well fanservice but it serves as a distraction, if an ill trained attacker attacks and end up staring they could buy that Kunoichi a second longer and don't forget for a ninja that is HUGE amount of time

Also missions of seduction, hey don't laugh lol this is probably needed, maybe the target has a taste for Hinata's type of girl? They can't NOT send her because "she's too shy" it's her job and she has to do what she has to do, besides if he tries anything TOO far I can see her 8 Trigrams 64 Palming him or Naruto busting into the room and personally groin attacking him...so its ALL good

...man I would like to see that as an episode now lol, a seduction mission involving capturing the target, and the target only has tastes for quiet shy girls, and he can see if they're faking it lol so instead of like sending Sakura or Ino (it was believed they couldn't fake it well enough lol) Hinata's sent out much to her dismay, Naruto catches wind of this and not realizing his own feelings for her decides to drop whatever he was doing at time and has to follow Hinata "in case the jerk tries anything", maybe the target actually seems REALLY charming, he showers Hinata with all kind of attention lol making the hidden Naruto more and more jealous as the episode progresses (and maybe for a moment he even starts to think Hinata would have EVERY reason to start liking this guy) heh and by the end of the episode when he's revealed to be a sleeze, and trying to force himself on Hinata, Naruto breaks out of his hiding spot...only to see Hinata's already subdued him and asking what Naruto-kun is doing here? Lol

Besides at the end of the day, its a great look for her, fans get a little more Hinata fanservice and she doesn't sacrifice too much of her personal characterization, lol now I can see a cute scene being given her new uniform, telling her the old one isn't going to work anymore and she agrees...so she puts it on and doesn't seem to have any problem at first but now when she goes out she notices EVERY boy is turning their head to look at her...her face becomes so red you can boil TEA on it...lol

Last edited by Avalon64; 2014-12-10 at 09:40.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie