AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-12-18, 10:29   Link #6581
SeanQ

I don't even understand what happened this chapter tbh

All I got was "I see everything ... I am auto-stonger than you ... I open my eyes and you die."
Old 2014-12-18, 10:39   Link #6582
Gilly

Chapter 510: Bach kills the leader of Gotei.

Chapter 610: Bach kills the leader of Royal Guard.

This man means business. If Bleach lasts til 710, who will Bach kill next time?
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 10:41   Link #6583
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post

How about the leader of the quincy.... o right thats him. Anywho i hope it doesnt last that long.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 10:44   Link #6584
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
and thats why a lot of people hate Bleach u make bad guys that are so disgustingly powerful and then Ichigo beats them and everyone's calling BS.
this does beg the question how Ichigo is supposed to beat the guy; With Aizen, Kubo had to make him loose his hax powers to even the playing field.

The power also comes off as just Lazy... He's all seeing and therefore it does not work; that's pretty much the extent of his explanation. He didn't actually do anything to counter the monk's attacks, he just stood there and it didn't work.
As far as i can see, this guy just has another hax ability that just makes him immune to everything.

This all seeing power would atleast be moderately interesting if it still relied on the boss himself coming up with a practical counter measure... For instance, his understanding of the monks power tells him that all of the monk's ink could be washed off with water and so he creates a rainstorm to counter his attacks. Instead of the all seeing power just making him immune to everything he actually has to THINK of a solution that's within his power and ability

Compare it to something like being able to read an opponents movements and thus make it easier to predict what they will do next... this power is not absolute because you still have to be faster than your enemy. If your enemy throws a punch and its too fast for you then you will get hit regardless of whether or not you can see it coming. Being able to predict their moves is a great asset, but it still requires your own skill and ability to make the most of it
Old 2014-12-18, 11:21   Link #6585
ChampDream
Alive

Those pupils! well I guess I hope next chapter is Ichigo finally arriving to the palace
Old 2014-12-18, 12:02   Link #6586
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Christ...he's more broken than Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity combined...
Hah! I knew Master Chief Collection was gonna be crap. All those Xboner boys rubbing one out making fun of Last of Us's remastered version saying its gonna be crap.
Old 2014-12-18, 13:02   Link #6587
Calca
Expressionless

I wonder how Yama-ji stood up to him 1000 years ago?

On a side note, I can't wait to see this forum once Ichigo beats Ywach with Getsuga Tensho
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 14:53   Link #6588
Knjaz

Ok, now it's confirmed that we have 2 Shinigami Ancients (I guess they can be called that way) with real "Dark" side into them - one is partially a Necromancer (Zanka No Tachi South) and referred to himself past as a "monster", another one is about Darkness itself and messing up with afterlife it seems, which also falls under "Necromancy". (or should I say Death, since they're "gods of death" after all?)

I wonder what the Spirit King will be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post

On a side note, I can't wait to see this forum once Ichigo beats Ywach with Getsuga Tensho
He didn't have his bankai stolen, and his firepower was more than enough to deal with Yhwach back then. Wasn't enough to finish him off forever, though. Maybe because Yhwach realised he's going to die and "retreated into shadows", or maybe due to some other reasons.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 15:25   Link #6589
The Green One

Don't look directly into Ywach's eyes when reading this chapter or he'll reach through the computer screen and kill you.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 15:53   Link #6590
Wandering Soul

Those are some messed up eyes. Also too bad for the monk but his opponent had heavy plot armor on. I'm really just waiting for Ichigo's turn.
Old 2014-12-18, 15:55   Link #6591
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post

As I understand it, 1000 years ago Yhwach hadn't recovered his powers and also fought with his eyes closed.

I wont be surprised or even disappointed when Ichigo beats him. At this point everyone's abilities are utterly absurd, and I would like Ichigo to kill all of them - quincies, shinigami, everyone - I'm especially hoping all of zero squad dies, so satisfying to see that pompous idiot go pop.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 15:58   Link #6592
GusGus

Kubo should draw a horror manga next.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 16:38   Link #6593
Inarius
★★★★★

Oh lol, he's the "Almighty" alright, ripped Monk-kun a new one XD

So his powers works in a way that he breaks down information to the binary level sorta say then creates a countermeasure so that any future actions done by the individual with that binary signature to be void?

I wonder what happens now. Will Ichigo arrive before Bach reaches the soul king...and seeing Ishida reminded me hes still in this series. Just when the hell is he supposed to take actions anyways.

So in 510 he offed Yama and in 610 he offs Monk guy, who the hell will he off in 710? :|

And where's my Aizen?
Old 2014-12-18, 16:53   Link #6594
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Kubo should draw a horror manga next.
I think the plot in Bleach reaches those points enough already.

Ah well. Ichibei, you were cool. You'll be missed.

So, with Squad Zero pretty much wiped out, the only thing left is Ichigo and friends arriving, whatever is at the Central 46, and a few other special guests. Oh and the Soul King himself. I wonder if we'll actually get to see him.
Old 2014-12-18, 16:54   Link #6595
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I don't even understand what happened this chapter tbh

All I got was "I see everything ... I am auto-stonger than you ... I open my eyes and you die."
it's the equivalent of ichigo wiping aizen's black coffin away with a brush of his hand. how did he do it? who knows? kubo doesn't care about logical counter-attacks. everything is reiatsu/power based. if someone's power exceeds someone else's by enough of a margin, then their attacks don't work. like how soifon's poison didn't work on aizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post

the only option left is the spirit king/don kanonji and then ichigo of course or a possible three way with uruyu
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 17:36   Link #6596
Fredhe91

Ywach's eyes seem to me like those of a bokor from Apocalypse no toride.
Just to add even more nonsensical madness
Fredhe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 22:58   Link #6597
sayde

I'm having a hard time literally fathoming this guy's "Almighty" power. So because he can see and understand everything, anything that comes at him is just magically rendered null and void without having to do much of anything?

I'm so confused. And how could someone like that ever lose? Because even if there is something to exploit, wouldn't he be able to see it coming?

A while back, Kubo approved the novelization of a work titled "The Spirits are Forever with You". In the stories that composed this work, some of the characters had some abilities that were far above and beyond anything the canon content had shown up till that point. One character in particular basically had a full-time release Bankai that allowed him to merge with and manipulate air making him all but invincible. I mean it's hard to land a hit on someone who can merge with air. He could sense everything and anything going on within the sereitei. He could basically go anywhere in an instant. He could create clones of himself to chant hundreds of 90's level hadou spells at the same time, cut peoples tongues out of their mouths before they could release their zanpakuto's, and he could effortlessly see through the likes of Aizens hypnosis due to the nature of his ability. I had wondered if Kubo was going to draw inspiration for new abilities from that novel. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But if he did, he's gone way above and beyond what I had ever imagined. It started out pretty cool with Yamamoto's bankai. But then I noticed abilities started getting officially crazy with Gremmy. Ichibei's abilities also follow suit IMO. But Ywhach's power truly seems omnipotent. And if he's retaken all of the abilities that the fallen sternritters had, does that mean he has Gremmy's abilities too? Just...wow.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 23:29   Link #6598
SeanQ

inb4 ywach's has a limit to how far he can see and ichigo ooverloads him with gts far past the future future.
Old 2014-12-19, 00:16   Link #6599
itachi-san314

i just hope we don't get an explanatory sketch of ywach's powers where we see a cube labeled 'everything' and ichigo is standing outside of it...

"Even though i know and see everything, i just can't predict this kid!!!"
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 00:19   Link #6600
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i just hope we don't get an explanatory sketch of ywach's powers where we see a cube labeled 'everything' and ichigo is standing outside of it...
If Kubo really did give us the courtesy of explaining Yhwachs ability, I could see him doing exactly that. In fact, if that indeed happens, I'm gonna blame you for it.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter