AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-12-21, 01:29   Link #681
Ottocycle

Putting my Android JPSIF account up for grabs as I've little time to play now. Level 84. No URs. 4 unidolised SRs/trait, 35 unused loveca. Anyone interested?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 20:08   Link #682
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

For a player as suck as me, this screen is a miracle

Bless you, my perfect lock team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK fuckin motherfuckers gosh dang it
Joy to the world, the despair has come. Better luck next time, and the wish is for all of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I've gotten 3 SRs from all the scouting tickets I've had so far. I pray that I get my UR from scouting ticket soon...
Damn you, I just got 1 SR so far. Still have 4 scouting tickets I haven't use though, plan to save it for next month's (yukata) Nozomi and the wedding dress one (I think it's around May or June). Yes, I'm planning for long term

Quote:
And the hungry bird known as Kotori was unleashed upon hapless idols...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Just got my Kotori to Lv100 and Max Bond, she sure eats a lot.
This little bird is sure gluttonous. I only got her to lv 51 so far. And on max level, she is still pretty weak even compared to non-Pure SR >.>

Quote:
How everyone is going in the event? Tier 2 is moving super fast, got the Nico at 6k and now i'm sitting at 7k points.
Decided to back off on the last minute, will do another no LG play this time. So I think I'll end up in tier 3 or 4 just like usual.
Old 2014-12-22, 20:35   Link #683
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Decided to back off on the last minute, will do another no LG play this time. So I think I'll end up in tier 3 or 4 just like usual.
Congratz on the full FC screen!

If i hadn't rushed 5 Lovecas at the beginning of the event, i would have thought in backing off too, the cutoff right now is 12k, thats crazy
At least i'm in Summer Vacations at my university and work so i can play all the day
Old 2014-12-23, 03:19   Link #684
MartianMage

Pretty sure T2 is gonna slow down by now. I can hit 12k event points and hit T2 now really if I use my saved tokens.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-12-23 at 03:49.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 08:22   Link #685
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Pretty sure T2 is gonna slow down by now. I can hit 12k event points and hit T2 now really if I use my saved tokens.
I wish that you are right, one of my friends said that he thinks that t2 is going to end at 33~34k
Old 2014-12-23, 09:11   Link #686
MartianMage

Quote:
I wish that you are right, one of my friends said that he thinks that t2 is going to end at 33~34k
I really doubt that. If you make a quick scan of the T2 rank you'd notice that a lot of the people in the list are a bit low rank. I personally think a lot of these guys don't have what it takes to maintain their pace for 8 more days.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-12-23, 11:54   Link #687
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Try 41k. I divided it by 11 using and that is also the idealistic outcome if no rush hours are seen
Old 2014-12-23, 19:35   Link #688
MartianMage

I topped my previous high score by 2000 points with the event Umi! I got lucky with the activations! Funny thing is she actually lowered my pure stats by a bit...

Also looks like I'm right... rush has died down... T2 is moving quite slowly now.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-12-23 at 19:47.
Old 2014-12-27, 23:26   Link #689
night_sentinel

Quote:
I topped my previous high score by 2000 points with the event Umi! I got lucky with the activations! Funny thing is she actually lowered my pure stats by a bit...

Also looks like I'm right... rush has died down... T2 is moving quite slowly now.
Congratulations to you!

As for me, I finally got my first event SR which is Umi - so yey. (Well, technically speaking, I don't think SR Nico counts).

Btw, I was wondering do we have some sort of list of people with ID numbers that plays here in animesuki for friendship list and stuff. Sorry if I somehow missed it.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 19:08   Link #690
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

... I didn't know this thread existed! O.o

And on another note, anyone actually saving Love Gems here? I have like 110+ and I don't want to be unecessarily using 10+1 unless there's a new Kotori UR...
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 20:44   Link #691
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Was the card you replaced with Umi has different attribute? Or Umi probably has better skill that well compliment other cards' on your team. Either way, congrats!

I on the other hand broke my personal record...... on 4x version of the song, so it didn't count on the rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
As for me, I finally got my first event SR which is Umi - so yey. (Well, technically speaking, I don't think SR Nico counts).

Btw, I was wondering do we have some sort of list of people with ID numbers that plays here in animesuki for friendship list and stuff. Sorry if I somehow missed it.
Congrats on the first event SR! Yeah, that SR Nico is sugar-coated R like UR Kotori, but it's a free LG once you max bond-ed her, so not bad at all. Though with her on my Smile team, during my plays on EX Korekara she activated her skill so often I got sick of her "Doki!"

I don't remember anyone ever made such list. blackstealth should do it and put it on the first post since he's the thread starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
And on another note, anyone actually saving Love Gems here? I have like 110+ and I don't want to be unecessarily using 10+1 unless there's a new Kotori UR...
I do, almost 150 by now...

And those 24 present notifications?
Spoiler for the presents:

Saving it for next month's SR Nozomi campaign and future Nozomi event.
Old 2014-12-28, 21:14   Link #692
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Was the card you replaced with Umi has different attribute? Or Umi probably has better skill that well compliment other cards' on your team. Either way, congrats!

I on the other hand broke my personal record...... on 4x version of the song, so it didn't count on the rank

Congrats on the first event SR! Yeah, that SR Nico is sugar-coated R like UR Kotori, but it's a free LG once you max bond-ed her, so not bad at all. Though with her on my Smile team, during my plays on EX Korekara she activated her skill so often I got sick of her "Doki!"

I don't remember anyone ever made such list. blackstealth should do it and put it on the first post since he's the thread starter

I do, almost 150 by now...

And those 24 present notifications?
Spoiler for the presents:

Saving it for next month's SR Nozomi campaign and future Nozomi event.
fwue~

You'll only need around 35 Love Gems for any Tier 1 Nozomi event though...

And speaking of my Presents...

And playing on JP is awesome as usual.
Old 2014-12-29, 07:57   Link #693
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
... I didn't know this thread existed! O.o

I'm only at the 60 point, but agree with what you mean. Want to hoard those gems until the right moment to spend them. Wait until a big Nico or Maki based event to then try for the good cards.
Old 2014-12-29, 15:44   Link #694
MartianMage

@ronelm2000

welcome to the AS SIF thread hehe well yeah I'm currently at 79 gems... pretty much only spending on Umi/Rin/Maki events but I'll probably pass on the Rin score match... too close to the Maki event and I'm not very enthusiastic about spending gems on score matches really lol

@night_sentinel

hehe thanks although that's really lucky I'm still hoping to get luckier and top it again

@bakAnki

Nah I fed my extra August Umi to my idolized August Umi(lvl2 skill! lol) to give her the space...

@Vigo

yeah waiting for vouchers is a great idea although the temptation for me is high especially when the Valentines UR Maki comes out...

anyway... I got an extra friend slot for reaching rank 130...

if anyone wanna get that slot just send me an invite and message that you're a CR forum member

oh and I got tired of my live wallpaper and replaced it with one of gensou's art:

it looks really nice
Old 2014-12-29, 20:17   Link #695
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
fwue~

You'll only need around 35 Love Gems for any Tier 1 Nozomi event though...
Yep, that was about the number I spent during the previous Nozomi event to get to tier 1. I'll probably only aim for tier 2 on future events, I wanted 2 extra SRs on her Ghost Story card because the unidolized version was.... more voluptous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
86 and counting. I plan to not spend any until we get vouchers but I'm not sure If I will be able to do that :S
Hm? Do we get more vouchers according to the LG we have? Don't we only need the blue tickets?
Old 2014-12-29, 20:34   Link #696
MartianMage

Quote:
Hm? Do we get more vouchers according to the LG we have? Don't we only need the blue tickets?
As you know you get a free love gem every time you fill up the 10 hearts when you do a premium scouting. This will be replaced by vouchers later on when the vouchers get implemented!
Old 2014-12-29, 23:02   Link #697
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm only at the 60 point, but agree with what you mean. Want to hoard those gems until the right moment to spend them. Wait until a big Nico or Maki based event to then try for the good cards.
Currently at 76, I'll probably draw a 10+1 for the New Year Umi as well. And I think we won't be waiting for long for a Nico or Maki event. If the game follows the JP server, Nico should be the next event and Maki should be in February.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 00:21   Link #698
Ottocycle

Damn. Those blue vouchers are a long way off. July, was it? I'm on 68 gems so far with one more point to max out the bonus gauge so no more 10+1/green tickets for me these seven months! Urgh lol
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 01:16   Link #699
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
As you know you get a free love gem every time you fill up the 10 hearts when you do a premium scouting. This will be replaced by vouchers later on when the vouchers get implemented!
Whoa sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Damn. Those blue vouchers are a long way off. July, was it? I'm on 68 gems so far with one more point to max out the bonus gauge so no more 10+1/green tickets for me these seven months! Urgh lol
July? Damn that's too long.

I did consider to shelling my LG and scouting ticket further after knowing this, but thinking that I'll miss the bigger chance to get January/kimono and June/wedding dress SR if I didn't draw it at their respective campaign...
Old 2014-12-30, 04:32   Link #700
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Hey considering JP, I think we're implementing the changes on a faster rate than I anticipated.

iirc, JP got Takaramonozu January, 2014. We got it, like, October, 2014. JP got ver 2.0 at April, and we got it at December.