AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-22, 13:10   Link #1761
Breimoon

I wonder if MODs could take care of rape discussion too, they are getting a little old............
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 13:13   Link #1762
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

and ban the idiot who restart it.
Old 2014-12-22, 13:27   Link #1763
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
It's fiction, not a moral guide.

I think what annoys me most about the whole "rape or not" discussion is that Rou was obviously never intended to be a "good" guy. He's done plenty of other more offensive things, and yet those don't put people off. He eats people and tortures another goblin for insubordination for hours to set an example(enjoys it too). Seriously, what the hell is with this fascination with the poor elves? Even if Rou didn't bother with the illusion of choice it wouldn't be much different than what he usually does. There was a need and he provided it in a way that didn't offend him too much, that's all. There is no laws or moral standards he must uphold other than his own. At least he restricted it to prisoners of war instead of his culture's usual pillaging.

Enjoy the story(or don't) for what it is, instead of going all justice warrior on the board.
Exactly, but the annoying thing is that people are projecting their morals and/or logic on a fictional novel which I previously stated, in my opinion, is stupid.
In that sense they don't complain about killing and torturing, but anything that comes close to sex and they lose their shit.
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 13:41   Link #1764
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpwnz View Post
I hope you aren't referring to me when you say "you" as I am the only one who brought up morality on this page, but if you are, this sentence has many implications.
You are generalizing that I (or someone else) enjoy hentai and/or do not question tentacle rape (rei is the exception because I know for a fact she enjoys both hentai and tentacle rape, [yes, I do not know why I have her on my friend's list], but she did not participate in the rape discussion)
Your use of the word preaching is also wrong, the only thing I have said about morality is that it is stupid to apply it to a novel, moreover, a fictional one. That is a personal opinion of mine (which is the purpose of this thread, to discuss and share opinions on topics relevant to the novel) and in no way am I stating that this is the proper thing to believe or shoving that opinion down the throats of others.
nope, not you directly, but to the posters on this thread in general.
and yes, i'm generalizing that most people in this forum enjoy hentai material (that's what got me into this world anyway).

yeah, the purpose of this thread is to discuss topics relevant to the novel, and frankly the rape topic is old, it's like kouki bashing topic on arifureta.
Old 2014-12-22, 14:57   Link #1765
Sarka

In that case, you come up with something to replace it. As it, rape is the only thing keeping this thread alive.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 18:38   Link #1766
Namorax

Well, the only other things in the story are about what he ate today, what he killed today and whether or not he slept at night.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 18:49   Link #1767
Weed001

Location: ytic U. Somewhere between the faBric of reality, fiction, timE and spaCe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
I wonder if MODs could take care of rape discussion too, they are getting a little old............
Why ban the rape discussion it like banning the kouki bashing in arifu, re:monster w/o rape discussion is not re:monsters
Weed001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 18:50   Link #1768
BakaRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Well, the only other things in the story are about what he ate today, what he killed today and whether or not he slept at night.
The sad thing is, I can't really argue with that summary for most chapters.

Oh, you forgot the part about who evolved into what today.
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 10:58   Link #1769
Breimoon

Where were you when MC started fight against the mountain boss?(ch 10 of manga is out)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 11:23   Link #1770
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I already explained in detail why critizising Rou's action in regard to the elves is very short-sighted. This situation is a bit different, but the humans are, like the elves before, aggressors who attack someone who lives outside of their own territory, so most points I made there are still valid in this case. I am not going to join the nitpicking discussion about "defining what rape is" though.
Old 2014-12-24, 12:27   Link #1771
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 10 of the manga just came out!

And Rou is fighting a bear!
Old 2014-12-24, 13:21   Link #1772
MODXNET

Where is the link for the new manga chapter?
Old 2014-12-24, 14:04   Link #1773
tonyorobsky

Tired of rape??? Then what about this:

What do you think christmas would look like for Rou, his women, his kids, Kichi and Asue, Sei and Sato... and his mercenary corps??
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 18:48   Link #1774
nasur05

wow i clap to the guys who are currently disscusing rape on this thread. unless you are by chance an idiot,retarded/compeletly mentally disabled 3 year old kid and are planing to reenact the remonster plot, you should not give two flying shits about what rape is, correct? if you do not like how this lightnovel works, simply FUCK OFF and go somewhere else, is it so hard?

now going back to what this thread is actually about, in the newest chapter of re:monster it seems dhammi wants a child, can someone tell me how that works out?
nasur05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 20:08   Link #1775
Weed001

Location: ytic U. Somewhere between the faBric of reality, fiction, timE and spaCe
Ehm... from what I remember the stork drops a baby at their door or something like that
Jokes aside, it did say the goblin have hwrd time reproducing that's why they capture girls from other races and makes them their child bearer. But what about an orc and dhampir ??? Or does it still goes down to basic since the two of are goblin?? Will we ever see ogarou and dhammi-chan kids??
Weed001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 20:49   Link #1776
tonyorobsky

... ... ...You DID make me laugh with your joke... ... I'm kinda embarrassed...
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 20:59   Link #1777
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed001 View Post
Ehm... from what I remember the stork drops a baby at their door or something like that
Jokes aside, it did say the goblin have hwrd time reproducing that's why they capture girls from other races and makes them their child bearer. But what about an orc and dhampir ??? Or does it still goes down to basic since the two of are goblin?? Will we ever see ogarou and dhammi-chan kids??
Will the stork agree to it though?. Rou has the reputation of eating(literally and figuratively) everything that moves. An exaggeration of course.

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2014-12-24 at 22:46.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 22:42   Link #1778
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Just looked at chapter 10 of the manga and he's finally encountered the bear 0.0 it's one of the few times where he has to fight with everything he has and I seriously wanna see it drawn =D

Chapter 70 of the LN was pretty cool to. But did Rou seriously experience zero losses? There were 700 of them, minues the 200-300 initial losses and the others that were lost to the arrow and boulder bombardments there might have still been 50-100 left right? Maybe like 1-2 goblins losing their lives? Or were the goblins strictly firing crossbows and only higher ranking creatures like Kobolds and Hob-gobs were allowed to fight head on?
Old 2014-12-25, 01:10   Link #1779
snenmurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroguard View Post
Just looked at chapter 10 of the manga and he's finally encountered the bear 0.0 it's one of the few times where he has to fight with everything he has and I seriously wanna see it drawn =D

Chapter 70 of the LN was pretty cool to. But did Rou seriously experience zero losses? There were 700 of them, minues the 200-300 initial losses and the others that were lost to the arrow and boulder bombardments there might have still been 50-100 left right? Maybe like 1-2 goblins losing their lives? Or were the goblins strictly firing crossbows and only higher ranking creatures like Kobolds and Hob-gobs were allowed to fight head on?
no deaths yet but a few chapters up something happens.

snenmurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 05:12   Link #1780
PrinnyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MODXNET View Post
Where is the link for the new manga chapter?
Its more like RAW for ch10
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=545

Too bad the conclusion of the fight will be on next next month.. "Feb 26 - ch11" since they are goin on a 1 LONG month Hiatus.. *SOB*

QUESTION TIME~!!
Any idea on why the book cover pages are weird?
Book 1 cover page was suitable.
Book 2~4 cover page's activity all happened within/inside Book 2.. (Book 3 cover happens few days after setting out of the forest, Book 4 Arena/Colosseum happens before the Noble's Revolt, lastly the Book 2 cover page is the main event for the whole book 2 story setting which happens last but yet appeared first..)
Cover page for book 5 happens in book 3.. which is the demigod dungeon full of aquatic(ocean) monsters.

Last edited by PrinnyX; 2014-12-25 at 05:56. Reason: don't need one.. its my DAM POST!!
PrinnyX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rape, reincarnation, snusnu, true harem, webnovel